Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CC about the RV starting in the ME

jericho

Did anyone else hear about a conference call with some guys named Adam and Tony? Some other fella that sounded like a snake was involved too....

The basic idea being that the RV has started at a rate of $3.10 in Jordan. Apparently, neighboring middle eastern countries will get dibs on cash-in, but incrementally we all will.

This sounds very much like a pumper strategy to me and others have told me this is bs, but I also know a lot of people believe in three guys mentioned above.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Thanks MooCow!!!

If what I just read is actual "highlights" from the CC, then I'm shocked that any of the guys I heard held that CC were involved. Well, at least one of them anyway. Oh well...

The only thing that happens consistently on DV is BS.

I do appreciate you providing a link to clear that up though.

• Upvote 1

Thanks MooCow!!!

If what I just read is actual "highlights" from the CC, then I'm shocked that any of the guys I heard held that CC were involved. Well, at least one of them anyway. Oh well...

The only thing that happens consistently on DV is BS.

I do appreciate you providing a link to clear that up though.

I see it as just mis information based on intel....not BS.....we all have some type of gossip (intel) whether it's at work or where ever that's honeslty wrong...Not a DV thing or a PD thing or a DD thing....just life.

• Upvote 2

I listen to every conference call and then do my due diligience to find news sources that support the information given in the conference calls. I have also been an investor in dinar long enough to know that patience is not a virtue, it is a requirement if you are going to maintain your sanity. If you think about it, the information regarding the value of the dinar needing to be relevent to the other monies in the region made sense the other night. In our part of the world, the US dollar matches up with the rest of North and South America, with the exception of the Mexican Peso. If you factor the oil resources and other natural resources that are waiting to be taken out of the Iraqi fields, their economy will probably dominate other economies within the next 5 years. They will become the Wal-Mart of oil, if they choose to undercut the price of OPEC and Venezuela. They literaaly can dictate how other economies will increase or decrease, based on their dependency on oil. We all know that all pricing is attached to oil in some way. Getting back to the RV... It makes sense that Iraq would allow it's neighbors to enjoy the exchange of dinar for other currencies first. This helps them overcome the stigma of Saddam and encourage acceptance by other nations as a new democratic nation, one who wants to make alliances and develop a free economy. From all that I have seen concerning decisions that have been made about the Iraqi buget and contracts their government has entered into with other nations and golbal business, the RV has begun without a formal announcement. That announcement cannot be made until all provisions of their constitution have been publicly met concerning the seating of all of their ministers. We are almost on top of Mount Everest. We just have to wait, take a breather, and then attain the summit. Some of us have been on this expedition for almost 7 years. There is no need to worry, we are going to plant our financial flag on the peak one day.

This is the information that I have received from another site. I don't know how true it is or isn't, but time will tell

===========================

An updated message from Arthur M. Harrison to all members of Dinar

OK Everyone. IT HAS RV’d -- RI’d

The RI has begun. It has started in the Middle East, Kuwait, then Jordan, and now all of the Gulf Coast Countries. The rate is an RI rate RE-INSTATE. That rate is 3.22.

It should reach North America by Sunday when Forex opens. The rate in Forex is fixed at 5.27 and that rate cannot be revoked, it is irrevocable. So we will have to wait and see exactly what happens over this weekend. THE BARE MINIMUM IS 3.22, so we should all be happy. Prepare to exchange on Tuesday as Monday is a Federal Holiday, Martin Luther King Day, banks are closed in USA.

Now, we are told that the rate in the Middle East will go up within 24 hrs. If, however, the rate reaches our shores, those of you that want to can cash in a small amount of dinar to ease up on the financial distress that we are in, you should do so. It might be a good idea to hold back and see what happens before rushing to cash-in.

Because this is initially an RI (re-instatement) and not an RV, we are told you should ask your TAX ATTORNEY & NOT YOUR CPA as it is suggested that the tax consequences will be less. Have him check out Section 988 and Section 525 of the IRS Tax Code and Presidential Executive Order 13303.

Praise G~D for this blessing

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is the information that I have received from another site. I don't know how true it is or isn't, but time will tell

The RI has begun. It has started in the Middle East, Kuwait, then Jordan, and now all of the Gulf Coast Countries. The rate is an RI rate RE-INSTATE. That rate is 3.22.

It should reach North America by Sunday when Forex opens. The rate in Forex is fixed at 5.27 and that rate cannot be revoked, it is irrevocable. So we will have to wait and see exactly what happens over this weekend. THE BARE MINIMUM IS 3.22, so we should all be happy. Prepare to exchange on Tuesday as Monday is a Federal Holiday, Martin Luther King Day, banks are closed in USA.

Now, we are told that the rate in the Middle East will go up within 24 hrs. If, however, the rate reaches our shores, those of you that want to can cash in a small amount of dinar to ease up on the financial distress that we are in, you should do so. It might be a good idea to hold back and see what happens before rushing to cash-in.

Because this is initially an RI (re-instatement) and not an RV, we are told you should ask your TAX ATTORNEY & NOT YOUR CPA as it is suggested that the tax consequences will be less. Have him check out Section 988 and Section 525 of the IRS Tax Code and Presidential Executive Order 13303.

LOL...So...Paul Revere is gonna spread the RV via horseback maybe? What a JOKE!

makes it sound like a spreading virus.

"D"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

What page or link did this come from???

• Upvote 1

THINK, gang! It makes absolutely no sense for an RV to happen in neighboring countries first, and then gradually spread to other countries. It simply can't happen that way. The rampant speculation which would result from a move like that would decimate the financial markets almost overnight. If you knew with certainty that a specific currency had RV'd in a particular country today, and was obviously going to hit the banks in other countries in 2-3 days (let alone a month as they talked about), how much of that currency would you buy instantly??? Look at what's happening with the Dinar based purely on unsubstantiated rumors for the past 7 years! People are buying it up like crazy with absolutely no guarantees. Imagine what it would be like if it was a certainty. NEVER believe the rumors! These people are great at sounding like financial experts when in fact they're only professional Dinar salesmen. :angry:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

THINK, gang! It makes absolutely no sense for an RV to happen in neighboring countries first, and then gradually spread to other countries. It simply can't happen that way. The rampant speculation which would result from a move like that would decimate the financial markets almost overnight. If you knew with certainty that a specific currency had RV'd in a particular country today, and was obviously going to hit the banks in other countries in 2-3 days (let alone a month as they talked about), how much of that currency would you buy instantly??? Look at what's happening with the Dinar based purely on unsubstantiated rumors for the past 7 years! People are buying it up like crazy with absolutely no guarantees. Imagine what it would be like if it was a certainty. NEVER believe the rumors! These people are great at sounding like financial experts when in fact they're only professional Dinar salesmen. :angry:

I second that notion.......

• Upvote 4

Whether or not the RV occurs is a matter of debate that I am not going to get into but I am interested in the email itself. I'd like to ask you some questions about a few things. Please notice the rate. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't an RV rate the same all across the board? I mean it should be one rate, right? So then my next point would be the time delay for cashing in. 24hours? So the world wide web goes to sleep? Someone in another country couldn't cash in until Tuesday? Tax attorney versus CPA... Why not talk to BOTH of them if you have them? BTW, the Executive Order makes what we are doing legal, is there anything else we should be looking for. Like the closing, inserting religion at the tail end gives the email a touch of humanity to it that might otherwise had been overlooked. By the way, I loved you thread on "RV, Jan 14th"... Would you mind telling me who Arthur M. Harrison is and why are you posting virtually synonymous emails on his behalf?

Did anyone else hear about a conference call with some guys named Adam and Tony? Some other fella that sounded like a snake was involved too....

The basic idea being that the RV has started at a rate of $3.10 in Jordan. Apparently, neighboring middle eastern countries will get dibs on cash-in, but incrementally we all will.

This sounds very much like a pumper strategy to me and others have told me this is bs, but I also know a lot of people believe in three guys mentioned above.

it was dan. tony and steve. they are very good people.. and have information that you and i do not.. and they are not in it for the money.. they do it for all of us involved. . they dont get kick backs there not pumpers. so relax with the name calling.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

it was dan. tony and steve. they are very good people.. and have information that you and i do not.. and they are not in it for the money.. they do it for all of us involved. . they dont get kick backs there not pumpers. so relax with the name calling.

I'm sorry... BUT ... isn't everyone "in it" for the money ???

I know I am !!!

• Upvote 2

What site did this come from?

Ted, where exactly do see any name calling? Just curious, but read the original post closely before you respond. I appreciate most "intel" and/or rumor, but I don't do much name calling or bashing. Although the door is wide open b/c I don't care much for accusations either.

No worries though; go rv!

Here is what I don't get. If you "know" a site is posting inacurate data, then why do you keep going over there and seeing what they have posted. Either you hope they are correct and want to know or you are a fool and choose to waste your time. Early today thier site went down and a thread filled up so fast with people saying they could not get on, that it was pulled. I thought this site was to discuss the dinar and not to critique other sites. The majority of what I learned today is that people do not care about researching and posting information about the dinar, rather they would like to run to this site or that site and come back and make fun of the site. I don't mind people saying someone is wrong, but can you do it with a little intel or information to back it up. All I want to be able to is gain knowledge to put together an idea of what is going on in Iraq, instead all I have found is high school game that resembles the Kurds and Iraqis squablling. Come on already.

If you have something productive to say, please say it. Follow up with a link to evidence to support your information. Some of this is so stupid, its like going to a resturant that you know serves bad meat and you keep going. If you have made up your mind that a source is unreliable, don't go there. You have to ask yourself, who is the bigger the fool, the person who believes in something and keeps going back, or the person who disbelieves and keeps going back.

• Upvote 1

That email makes sense. If the RI did in fact happen and it is being leaked out locally (in the ME) versus a major announcement, then yea it seems plausible. If you look at that other thread which shows the bank in Jordan I believe, they indicate 1 USD = 3.22 IQD

Just have to wait and see if and when it leaks its way to us