Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who's in dire straits?

I've been an investor in the dinar since middle of 2009 and I had no clue there was even any forums about this till middle of 2010. I would always call my Uncle and ask him what the new news was. Christmas came around in 2009 and everyone was certain it would happen within days. I was so excited and started making plans for how I could make this investment last me for the rest of my life. Then months went by and there were spotty rumors here and there which had good intel to back them up. (Excluding TK). So I decided to get an account and hop on chat and check it out. The people there are very friendly and helpful, and the Mods run a very professional site IMO. All of a sudden the unthinkable happened and the PM was announced. The flood gates opened and Pumpers rejoiced. It used to be kinda easy to tell the difference between someone blowing smoke up your %$# or someone giving real intel. Now (without a lie detector) it is nearly impossible to decipher between BS and intel. I'm realize there are many people who have been invested in this much longer than me. When I first invested in this, we had the extra money to buy the Dinar. Now, a year and a half later we are starting to get real tight with our finances. My question is who out here is in the same boat with me and if so what are you doing to cope with it. I tell my self I'm not going to check the site today, but it always fails. We are so close to cashing it back in to catch up on bills, but so afraid it will happen after that. Now I see articles about the budget not being readi till Feb. It just seems never ending.

Scared

• Upvote 4

I don't have the answer to you question, but this is why you hear, "don't buy any more than you can afford to loose" so maybe this will help the next guy out before he/she buys too much based on a pumpers post.

I hope you find a way to meet your bills and hopefully, Gods plan is to RV this soon and your problems will solve themselves.

Hang in there.

• Upvote 4

I'm right with you. We lost our business in Dec. '08 when the auto industry crashed. We re-located, and our house still isn't sold. We've been living off of savings ever since, and I see the balance dropping by the day. I've only got a short time left. I'm unemployable due to health reasons, though I'm trying to find someone that will take me on as a subcontractor. At 55, nobody really wants me anyway. So, I do what I can to keep expenses down, I pray, and I believe that this RV will happen before my account balance hits zero. I refuse to believe that the Lord brought me this far for me to crash and burn due to circumstances beyond my control. The dinar will be the last thing to go. I do what I can, and trust HIM for the rest!!! God bless you........and gggggggggooooooooRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Upvote 7

I'm there too! Purchased mine in 2005, just lost my job Dec 9th..... I'm holding my breath and starting to turn blue. But I'm going on as if its not about to happen anytime soon. You have too! If your just going to wait for the big pay day, it will drive you mad! :D

• Upvote 3

I'm right with you. We lost our business in Dec. '08 when the auto industry crashed. We re-located, and our house still isn't sold. We've been living off of savings ever since, and I see the balance dropping by the day. I've only got a short time left. I'm unemployable due to health reasons, though I'm trying to find someone that will take me on as a subcontractor. At 55, nobody really wants me anyway. So, I do what I can to keep expenses down, I pray, and I believe that this RV will happen before my account balance hits zero. I refuse to believe that the Lord brought me this far for me to crash and burn due to circumstances beyond my control. The dinar will be the last thing to go. I do what I can, and trust HIM for the rest!!! God bless you........and gggggggggooooooooRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Sorry to hear about your situation. And if you don't mind my asking, as you were in the auto industry and have a good pulse of it, do you see any signs that things are turning around?

You'd think, with the way auto equities continue to rise and how GM stock is pumped up just out of its IPO, and with the MSFM continuing to shout how things are getting so much better, everyone looks at the rising US stock market (though the underlying belief is that it's the Feds propping it up), it would be nice to hear what you think about how the overall economy is, other than it's not helping you any. I keep reading about more people getting laid off, but yet the MSFM keeps saying things are slowly getting better.

Thanks and hang in there!

Sorry to hear about your situation. And if you don't mind my asking, as you were in the auto industry and have a good pulse of it, do you see any signs that things are turning around?

You'd think, with the way auto equities continue to rise and how GM stock is pumped up just out of its IPO, and with the MSFM continuing to shout how things are getting so much better, everyone looks at the rising US stock market (though the underlying belief is that it's the Feds propping it up), it would be nice to hear what you think about how the overall economy is, other than it's not helping you any. I keep reading about more people getting laid off, but yet the MSFM keeps saying things are slowly getting better.

I work for an auto supplier and all of our plants are on overtime to keep up with the demand. They will sell 12 million cars this year. Almost back to the 14 million before the crash. It is getting there.

• Upvote 1

Au-oilfutures, based on what I hear from previous business contacts, by late '09 demand on the supply chain was going gangbusters because everyone in the chain had let their inventories drop, so they were replenishing, plus supplying at the increased rate. Now, they're back on straight time and just keeping up with demand. I do believe that the industry, globally, is going to be incredibly strong for several years due primarily to asian demand. I just read some stats this morning that Americans own .765 cars per adult, while China only owns .017 cars per adult and has a middle class that's growing faster than ours is shrinking. In fact I think the auto industry a true bright spot in the economy. (One of the few.)

I believe our economy is a hoax overall. QE2,3,4..??? The real unemployment rate is still way into double digits, maybe 15-16%. 42 million people on food stamps. I think the continuing rally in equities is simply caused by the sell-off in bonds as interest rates rise and sovereign debt issues loom over states and municipalities, and people need a place to park cash, which I personally would not do, except for metals and natural resource stocks (nice name by the way).

I look for a short term correction in metals before a continuation of a great bull run for many years. I look for the same short term correction in stocks, before a continuation of the bull that is based purely on bond sell-off and devaluation of the dollar. I believe oil, and most agricultural commodities are going nowhere but up over the long term.

And I believe two things most importantly; 1) Our economy is ultimately doomed because of unsustainable sovereign debt, fiat currency and political corruption , and that 2) the revaluation of the dinar is the only variable in the equation that COULD have enough impact to at least postpone, if not avoid, a devastating economic crash within the next few years. And unfortunately, that avoidance would require that corrupt politicians did a lot of "right things" with the revenue generated by the RV, which is not very likely.

Anyway, I wish you the best. God bless you, and GGGOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I don't have the answer to you question, but this is why you hear, "don't buy any more than you can afford to loose" so maybe this will help the next guy out before he/she buys too much based on a pumpers post.

I hope you find a way to meet your bills and hopefully, Gods plan is to RV this soon and your problems will solve themselves.

Hang in there.

Where in the Bible does it say that God's plan is to RV the Dinar? Can you please show me the scripture?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Au-oilfutures, based on what I hear from previous business contacts, by late '09 demand on the supply chain was going gangbusters because everyone in the chain had let their inventories drop, so they were replenishing, plus supplying at the increased rate. Now, they're back on straight time and just keeping up with demand. I do believe that the industry, globally, is going to be incredibly strong for several years due primarily to asian demand. I just read some stats this morning that Americans own .765 cars per adult, while China only owns .017 cars per adult and has a middle class that's growing faster than ours is shrinking. In fact I think the auto industry a true bright spot in the economy. (One of the few.)

I believe our economy is a hoax overall. QE2,3,4..??? The real unemployment rate is still way into double digits, maybe 15-16%. 42 million people on food stamps. I think the continuing rally in equities is simply caused by the sell-off in bonds as interest rates rise and sovereign debt issues loom over states and municipalities, and people need a place to park cash, which I personally would not do, except for metals and natural resource stocks (nice name by the way).

I look for a short term correction in metals before a continuation of a great bull run for many years. I look for the same short term correction in stocks, before a continuation of the bull that is based purely on bond sell-off and devaluation of the dollar. I believe oil, and most agricultural commodities are going nowhere but up over the long term.

And I believe two things most importantly; 1) Our economy is ultimately doomed because of unsustainable sovereign debt, fiat currency and political corruption , and that 2) the revaluation of the dinar is the only variable in the equation that COULD have enough impact to at least postpone, if not avoid, a devastating economic crash within the next few years. And unfortunately, that avoidance would require that corrupt politicians did a lot of "right things" with the revenue generated by the RV, which is not very likely.

Anyway, I wish you the best. God bless you, and GGGOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Greatly appreciate the comments, very informative indeed.

I'd suspected the auto mkt was Asian-based (mainly China), but the fact that the industry is moving here, I would think, is a positive. But from what you're saying, our economy is very selective about health and sickness, and the sickness pervades large segments of the population. I can't think anyone could believe that the housing market has gotten any great deal better.

The underlying concern about China is the RE bubble - as well as their equity market, which continues to lag the other EM countries. The 2005-2007 bubble, that was fed by retail investors (the new middle class), and if they are still skeptical about getting back in (a lot of them got burned on the subsequent fall), that's not going to be a positive in terms of increasing their net worth, especially if they're leery about the RE bubble.

The bond market got way overbought and in need of a correction, and corrections ALWAYS need a catalyst, and the Bernanke QE2 (or the Jackson Hole talk, I forget) was the right tool.

I follow and trade gold futures as well, and as you can see, gold is in a corrective mode, or at least in a very volatile topping phase. Platinum is doing better, and I suspect that this is related to the autos. But gold is in serious need of a correction and you can bet the farm that once it's done it's on its way to +$1500 and more. Silver is still the odd-ball - much of the rally was of course a major squeeze on JPM and HSBC, but now that supposedly a lot of the positions have been covered, can demand still push it to a more respectable ratio to gold? And now JPM is supposedly now trying to corner the now-hot copper market. Then there's iron ore - just watch VALE and BHP.

You must be familiar with Chuck Biderman of TrimTabs, he monitors fund flows, and he again commented the other day that QE is responsible for the equity market rise - QE1 in March 2009 brought a +50% rise in the S&P 500, and QE2 has brought another double-digit gain. When QE1 finished up, the markets began to topple (late April). His comments about initiating QE2, at Jackson Hole at the end of August, set off this latest rally.

You are obviously bullish on the commodity group (I'm assuming both actual and equity related) and I cannot agree with you more - that's where the best long-term returns are going to be. And your last two statements are spot on. So if you think the USD is on the road to ruin due to our debt, then I suspect you are looking at other currencies as well as the PMs. I'm hoping my IQD pays off but fortunately I can participate in the futures and currency markets to try to make ends meet.

Wishing you a great 2011.

Also, supposedly, QE2 is in some circles considered a "chess move" by Bernanke, toward China and their currency manipulation; do you agree?

Where in the Bible does it say that God's plan is to RV the Dinar? Can you please show me the scripture?

Bane be good now, these people are only expressing concern over their lively hood. They are trying to hold on to a dream, so be nice. If you want to know the scripture in the bible dealing with the rv, all you have to do is look, its there. Really i wouldn't lie about a thing like that.rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Au-oil, I haven't been paying much attention to iron ore, for no particular reason, but one company got my attention just a few days ago. GNI, which had a great run for the last 6 months, TANKED horribly in the last couple of weeks, and they claim that there is no reason for it. It's not a high volume stock, and it looks like maybe short sellers got a hold of it. But take a look at it, it's almost unbelievable unless the company is just lying about a lack of reason for the drop. Today it looks like it may be ready to turn around. Interesting.

My gut feeling is that silver will, after correction, rise faster than gold, but I agree with you completely about the rise later this year, and I think could possibly even go way past the $1500 mark by year-end.

I do think that QE2 is just part of a Bernenke strategy to pay down debt with cheaper dollars BEFORE the dollar loses it's position as the world's reserve currency. I personally don't think it will work, because 1) the damage that it does to American citizens' purchasing power, especially fixed income Americans, will far outweight the benefits of minimal debt relief, and 2) it will obviously boost inflation pressures significantly, which can accelerate economic disaster if not carefully controlled, which we haven't been very good at in the past.

I've enjoyed the conversations. If you have a facebook acct., I'm there as Robert J. Boots in Florida. Depending on what the RV brings, I'm planning a "strategy session" with a few fellow investors in the midwest, to try and make the most out of our newfound resources. Let me know if you're interested.

I've been an investor in the dinar since middle of 2009 and I had no clue there was even any forums about this till middle of 2010. I would always call my Uncle and ask him what the new news was. Christmas came around in 2009 and everyone was certain it would happen within days. I was so excited and started making plans for how I could make this investment last me for the rest of my life. Then months went by and there were spotty rumors here and there which had good intel to back them up. (Excluding TK). So I decided to get an account and hop on chat and check it out. The people there are very friendly and helpful, and the Mods run a very professional site IMO. All of a sudden the unthinkable happened and the PM was announced. The flood gates opened and Pumpers rejoiced. It used to be kinda easy to tell the difference between someone blowing smoke up your %$# or someone giving real intel. Now (without a lie detector) it is nearly impossible to decipher between BS and intel. I'm realize there are many people who have been invested in this much longer than me. When I first invested in this, we had the extra money to buy the Dinar. Now, a year and a half later we are starting to get real tight with our finances. My question is who out here is in the same boat with me and if so what are you doing to cope with it. I tell my self I'm not going to check the site today, but it always fails. We are so close to cashing it back in to catch up on bills, but so afraid it will happen after that. Now I see articles about the budget not being readi till Feb. It just seems never ending.

Scared

Faith is what keeps me going, (not in the dinar) I am not relying on this investment, but will rejoice when it finally happens.. just remember that nothing like this is over night and it's a matter of time. I haven't worked in 3 months so as far as tightening the belt well i can't tighten it any further.. It will happen so hang in there.

I'm right with you. We lost our business in Dec. '08 when the auto industry crashed.

I spent 22 years in Parts Departments for 3 GM dealerships.

I did everything except sit in the "Big Chair".

Got laid off at the end of 2008.

There's nothing out there.

Even the turnover rate for delivery drivers

has dropped.

• Upvote 1

If they were going to do the "right things" with the gov't Dinar, then why are there no links showing what the U.S. Dinar holdings are?

How is it that U.S. Dinar holdings would be a matter of national security that needs to be kept secret?

"If" the U.S. has Dinar as rumored, wouldn't they have been bought with tax payer dollars? Don't we all deserve to know, one

way or the other? I would even enjoy a link that says"the U.S. has never bought Dinar to hold in the event of an RV." At least that would be something.

Bane be good now, these people are only expressing concern over their lively hood. They are trying to hold on to a dream, so be nice. If you want to know the scripture in the bible dealing with the rv, all you have to do is look, its there. Really i wouldn't lie about a thing like that.rolleyes.gif

I think I remember seeing something about

"Babylon will rise again and bestow riches on the

righteous" Or something like that.

I think I remember seeing something about

"Babylon will rise again and bestow riches on the

righteous" Or something like that.

Don't be like the Catholics that SAY something is in there but refuse to show it. Come on. Show me in the scriptures where it says God's plan is to RV the Dinar. Chapter and verse please.

• Upvote 2

You're taking that out of context. ROACH was saying he/she hopes (for forgiven one's sake) that it is God's plan that the IQD is RV'd soon and their problems solve themselves. It was not a statement of fact. Even if it was, how about a little compassion for this person? It may not be tough for you right now, but there are many suffering and praying that tomorrow is the day. Ease up on the negativity. Did religion abuse you as a child?

I am currently in the auto field and my user name says it all. in 2010 i made about $16,000 more than I did in 2009. things are picking up quite a bit and GM is predicting another 17% increase for the current year. Let's hope!! Not here to brag, but to give first hand info on your question.

I am currently in the auto field and my user name says it all. in 2010 i made about $16,000 more than I did in 2009. things are picking up quite a bit and GM is predicting another 17% increase for the current year. Let's hope!! Not here to brag, but to give first hand info on your question.

Thank you to you and to PoleCat as well for the first-hand input. And if you are with or related to GM, hopefully you got in on their IPO...not that I agree with how it was all done, but as far as you holding appreciating assets. I guess the real hot ticket for autos at the moment is anything "rare earth metal" (MCP, for example). But I heard, Toyota is looking at alternatives to using REMs, since China is playing dirty with their monopoly on them.

If they were going to do the "right things" with the gov't Dinar, then why are there no links showing what the U.S. Dinar holdings are?

How is it that U.S. Dinar holdings would be a matter of national security that needs to be kept secret?

"If" the U.S. has Dinar as rumored, wouldn't they have been bought with tax payer dollars? Don't we all deserve to know, one

way or the other? I would even enjoy a link that says"the U.S. has never bought Dinar to hold in the event of an RV." At least that would be something.

Do you really think the US Govt or the FRB (who continues to prevent any attempts at being forced into some transparency) would actually disseminate such information? And, the FRB could easily buy IQD if they do not already hold it. And, I think there are too many other "situations" where the US taxpayer has been / is being screwed big time over the last 4 years, but I'll refrain from commenting on this.

Finally, wasn't a lot of the "March Into Baghdad" in 2003, a lot about confiscating Iraqi assets (old Saddam dinars, gold, bonds)? Perhaps some vets out there would know.

Edited by au-oilfutures

RJBoots, thanks again for the info. About GNI...yes that's quite a waterfall drop, and in such instances, best to wait for what we traders call "dead cat bounce", before considering buying. As to what happened, hard to say other than major profit taking after a nice run up, and it's pretty thinly traded (less than 20K shares per day before the plunge).

Also, when dealing with stocks, you have what the CEO tells you, and you have what the charts tell you, and always found it better to listen to what the charts tell you, if there's a discrepancy. The CEO doesn't give a crap about whether you're breaking even or underwater on your investment in his company, so you should protect yourself and deal with what the chart is telling you, because it's the chart's talk that's reflected in your account, not what the CEO says. Don't forget, Kenneth Lay, Jimmy Cayne, **** Fuld; they spouted off while they stock continued to drop.

Not really a facebook user, but yes, I'll check you out. Not much into equities like I used to be, but I still keep tabs on several companies (energy and metals). Cotton futures are even more interesting than stocks now. Live cattle also, but right now I like gold - the volatility makes for good short-term trading.