Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI currency auction 1/14/2011

Doc31

Heard that the .35$ Jordanian bank buying rumor was that Jordan banks did not pay the .35$ The Iraqi government did. Allowing the Jordan banks to receive and keep notes. Only to exchange at new rate. Some said why would Jordan buy notes back from it's customers at .35$ when they can pay what we pay for them. This was the answer I got. Lots of rumors.

Thanks as always Doc :)

Edited by hammy

Thanks Doc! Have to wonder if the guy at SunTrust wasn't listening to the don't promote other sites conference call ... it was around 1:00 PM EST as well.

That's a valid point ... who knows ... thanks!

That just struck me ... if true ... he was listening to us ... then told a customer ... who told me ... who reported it to us ... okay, I don't care who you are ... that's funny!

Old news but funny!

So by repeating info that has been supposedly debunked,

are you saying that in your mind you have debunked the debunkers?

Or that the jury is still out ?

any lin ks to the real debunking, i have heard it was debunked but that is like the rumor itself

i haven't seen any real links

any help woudl be appriciated!

Good morning! The news is that it is Friday and that there is no CBI auction on Fridays. Yes, I know most of you remember ... some still contact me ... lol!

I say this because the little that I will post this morning will predominantly be rumor.

seqe5j.jpg

Oil is down a bit but still over the $90 mark we watch ... watch for a end of week slide (although last week we saw a recovery)

Gold is off a bit as well after a fall-off starting about 2pm yesterday ... instead of a lengthy explanation here it is:

2llc09f.jpg

Frank26 seems peaceful again ... I'm glad ... this is his from last night:

He also sited this as the article of the day yesterday if you didn't see it: First Deputy Speaker of Parliament meets World Bank delegation

http://translate.goo...late.google.com

This is a good article and puts Bidens visit into perspective in relation to al-Sadr's inciting of violence: http://www.breitbart...&show_article=1

I was going to touch on the obscene price of IQD and that banks are selling it cheaper if you are willing to wait 7-10 days ... although GID and DT are both back-logged and posted on their sites 5-7 day delays ... dealer's choice ... however, I don't have much time this morning and that (run-on) sentence summarizes and informs at the same time.

Instead I will spend some time on the Kuwaiti and Jordanian rumors ... I don't have time to write all about the Kuwaiti $.35/$2.84 reports but you can read it best at: http://dinarvets.com...-eagle-on-doho/

Whether you believe all of that or not ... just hold that thought for a minute.

Then there is the Jordanian site listing $3.22 ... yeah, I know, I asked you to hold on ... $3.10 for immediate cash out $3.45 if you deposit and wait, what? 30 days?

Well now ... I had all of that on my "back burner" not thinking about it much when one of my best friends calls last night. This guy has IQD (my urging) but knows very little about it ... he's part of what I call the A.W.R.Y. (Are We Rich Yet) crowd ... and you should know that he's the kind of guy that would rather take a beating than lie to me ... are we clear? ... he's the best guy I know! He calls me and tells me that he was in a SunTrust Bank in Cape Coral, Florida where one of the loan officers knows that he has IQD. The loan officer tells him that they (Sun Trust)had been on a conference call regarding the Jordanian buying of IQD at $3.22 which they said had started at one o'clock (their time I have to presume) there were some restrictions. As I remember it was that they had to have a Jordanian account, they had to have at least 10M, and something else that escapes me presently.

True? ... I have no idea ... I know that my buddy didn't lie to me ... third hand information? ... did he get lied to? ... I doesn't make sense that they would have lied to him and it seems to have too many details. Again, I have no idea ... but what amazes me folks, is that we are talking here in back-water Florida that small bank loan officers are discussing a foreign country's cashing in of another foreign country's currency. Just so you know ... that doesn't happen ... ever! There's apparently a recording that I intend to listen to.

I've had a friend from church (BofA loan officer) laugh at me for a couple of years ... he bought just a bit a short while back ... lol ... afraid I might be right and he might miss out!

Okay ... this is where I re-read and it looks like every other post where folks have tried to share and got blasted for it. I know that there will be those who will say that this has been de-bunked ... okay ... just play nice!

We've already established that while I buy for a group of folks and have at least once (sometimes up to 4X) every week for something like 15 months now (and did this week as well) ... that I am not a pumper! ... I merely help folks get a better price than they could get ordering by themselves.

Okay ... so you aren't buying any of that ... that's fair ... but if we tie this together with zero cash days (and the need to re-acquire the big notes) and my suggestion of another mechanism ... I know ... just sayin' ...

Caffeine deficient ... you have been warned ... lol

Gotta' Run ... again, be nice

Peace

Doc31

Doc,

What do you think of this Fx Lookup at Oanda? The page has a 2011 copyright? Showing up in the ME and NY.

FXLookup Results

Code Currency Name Country Format Decimal Points Currency Regime Major Unit Minor Unit Equivalence

IQDIraqi DinarIraqID3US-$ (0.3109)dinarfils1000 fils = dinar

Maybe so!

God Bless America!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1B3ebI6Ve

Edited by Jac