Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BELIZE vs PANAMA for IBC

after ibc is opened how do you gift your dinar to it and how fast is this acomplished thanks adam i just joined

Hollywood, I'll send you a PM on this as well.

After you start the IBC, you gift it any way you want but we use a legal form and get it notarized. It is recognized immediately and your corp name is confirmed after 36 hours if you do a

Name Reserve.

All of the information is in the OSI section - for anyone else that needs info, simply email Sara for help. Her email is corpoffshore@gmail.com

I wouldn't incorporate in Panama OR Belize, they both have governments that will work with the US Government.

The reason we incorporate in the Seychelles is because the Seychelles will not work with the US.

The reason we use Belize Banks, rather than Panama banks, is because our IBC banks in Belize are independently owned and are not controlled by the Belize government.

Hope that helps!

Right on. Panama would be a great place to live but not incorporate or bank.

Adam it's my understanding that you can write out a gift letter and mail it to your self and not open it.Is this correct?Also i admit i am alittle confused as to,once i have the gifting process completed,how do i get it to my ibc account ,do i physically have to go their with my rv'd dinar.Being unchartered waters for most can you help simpilfy this.Beteen myself and friends we hold 22 million dinar,not sure but i think you are supposed to claim this money crossing the boarder,which i don't want to do that.Also by opening an account in seychelles ,does this mean no tax?Does it make any differance if im from canada?Im told there aren't any stupid questions we will see,lol.Thanks in advance dave

Traveled to Belize in December 2010 the fishing is incredible, the food is diversed, and the people are happy ( most of them ) BTW they have a few Banks too :D

They have two indigenous banks under-capitalized and relatively unfriendly to foreignors. These banks do not follow any Central Bank organization & do not comply to disclosure requests.One of Belize larger banks is a spin off from Barclays, meaning they playball, will disclose all pertinent customers with US or Brit origin to the appropriate authority ie FedRes.If you are attempting radar escape it will not work. This larger bank has 13 branches in the islands and is well thought of. Any bank with international presence and not of national origin in the US but does have a charter to operate in the US (has US ops) must now comply to reporting all clients having citizenship in US. Obama made sure in Fall 2010. Big brother can read a freckle on a flys' butt now days. Provided you play by the bullys rules (IRS) you have good solid banks in Panama (excellent IBC & Trust knowledge). Make darn sure you get good attorney to work with referred by any counsel you may have stateside. I firmly believe counsel in the country is imperative. Just remember 99% of all lawyers give the rest a bad name.

tcat1, we actually have several banks that are very friendly to us - and they aren't G20 compliant like the ones you speak of.

Adam it's my understanding that you can write out a gift letter and mail it to your self and not open it.Is this correct?

That's very dangerous and I wouldn't even think about following that advice!

Also i admit i am alittle confused as to,once i have the gifting process completed,how do i get it to my ibc account ,do i physically have to go their with my rv'd dinar.Being unchartered waters for most can you help simpilfy this.Beteen myself and friends we hold 22 million dinar,not sure but i think you are supposed to claim this money crossing the boarder,which i don't want to do that.Also by opening an account in seychelles ,does this mean no tax?Does it make any differance if im from canada?Im told there aren't any stupid questions we will see,lol.Thanks in advance dave

This is all better suited for the VIP section, but I'll answer some of it here.

First, you don't have to go to Belize. You can simply wire the funds to your account on behalf of your corporation.

Regarding the Seychelles and their taxes etc - take a look at this page: http://dinarnews.net/ibc

That will clear up a lot of the questions for you :twothumbs: