Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

security stripe on 25000 note

widowmaker

Money are printed by machanical device of course there is deviation from every 1000 cuts or so. This is allow as long all of the security properties are in place.

I advice to check your $5, $10, $20, or even $100 bills. look at like bills and you'll see that some of the bill are offset. Most cuts will be in the same place but some will not. I have never had any problem spending these bills.

No major concern.

Money are printed by machanical device of course there is deviation from every 1000 cuts or so. This is allow as long all of the security properties are in place.

I advice to check your $5, $10, $20, or even $100 bills. look at like bills and you'll see that some of the bill are offset. Most cuts will be in the same place but some will not. I have never had any problem spending these bills.

No major concern.

I was going to say the same thing that US money the strip is not always in the samplace and there is no problem with them.

I agree with 007