Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does anyone know anything about Porter Stansberry

Hey Moo ~

I just signed up. Have about 5 days with them now.

This info will be invaluable after the RV, but I'm broke, so I'm using it, and the $45 I paid, as post-grad study in preparation for having some funds to manage, like these guys are instructing me.

Right now, there's more information than I can absorb at one sitting, but I'm going to get all I can, as fast as I can.

I'd give them :twothumbs: .

Highly recommended.

And they have a 4 month money-back... What do you have to lose? :tiphat:

SemperFi,

~ 56chvy

• Upvote 1

I have been a subscriber for 3 years now, and actually am part of the "Private Wealth Alliance", and have a lifetime subscription. Took $6k in a 401K to over $16k based on their recommendations (in 3 years from 2008-2010). They have some of the best advisors in the investment world (in my opinion). Porter Stansberry's letter is a great place to start. The BIGGEST REASON for my initial subscription was the fact that they are not hawking anything but their newsletters - meaning, they have NOT been paid by ANY COMPANY to pump their stock, and do not get compensation for any of their work EXCEPT through their newsletters. WARNING- you WILL be marketed/asked to subscribe to other letters from Stansberry & Associates, and they range from $49 -$5,000 per letter per year. WORTH EVERY PENNY - in my opinion.

YOU WILL LEARN MORE THAN YOU EVER LEARNED IN COLLEGE OR FROM ANY STOCK BROKER! (again, in my opinion). He publishes all letters blasting what they do from unhappy subscribers (usually for their marketing), and answers their questions.

Probably more than you wanted to hear, but I would heartily recommend reading their newsletters. I did/do not have much to invest, so you can take your "grub stake" and multiply it many fold, IF YOUR PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THEY SAY!!!! Specifically concerning position limits, limiting/cutting your losses and letting your winners "run".

Hope that helps!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I have been a member of S&A for a few years now. Just recently they finished up research on Christopher Weber who is noted for winning in the game of Currencies and Commodities since he was 16 years old. His 11th "Prophecy" includes "The Collapse of Paper Currencies" and a membership of $249 includes his personal journal (of investments) also a money-back guaranty (not full, but almost). After listening today again for the third time, on Monday, I will be calling 1-866-301-2933 or 1-305-395-6141 to join. My interest is finding out the best currency for our Dinars (Bank in Belize) since the $ is losing value every day. And since he has become a billionaire trading currencies, IMO he is high on the list of experts in that field.

I have a subscription or two with Porter's site, and have stayed with several of his letters for a few years now. He has accurately predicted the stock market crash in 2009 BEFORE it happened as well as the collapse of Freddie and Fannie, also, before it became news. The thing that I see about his services is that they go against what you will hear elsewhere....and they will be right. Have I made money with his material? You betcha! Plan to make more when the RV gives me the money to become an Alliance Member.