Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go ahead, FLAME away.

BONYmontana

I do have an attitude. AND rightfully so because the people telling me in person make absolutely ZERO sense about this whole thing. Searching on the web ends in SCAM.

I've been reading this forum for about two weeks and all I have is.... RV it's gunna happen. Wait, no it's not just wait, wait some more wait, we're wrong, wait, wait, wait WAAAAAAAit.......

Take your attitude and go somewhere else............................ We don't need your downer crap!!!!! :angry::P :P :P :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I do have an attitude. AND rightfully so because the people telling me in person make absolutely ZERO sense about this whole thing. Searching on the web ends in SCAM.

I've been reading this forum for about two weeks and all I have is.... RV it's gunna happen. Wait, no it's not just wait, wait some more wait, we're wrong, wait, wait, wait WAAAAAAAit.......

Heck I have been in this over a year and I don't have an attitude. I made a decision and am standing by it. I didn't go for broke when I invested and am going to remain hopeful. Think about this....how many people lost $$$$ with their 401's and other so called stable investments. Any type of investing is a gamble. some people are cut out for it and some are not. I would suggest that you don't do it until you are ready to possible loose it all. This is not a for sure thing and you should be firm but nice about it when you are talking to your family about it.

If you are this angry about it and then you decide to invest I can't imagine how angry you would be at your family members. Remember if they are family they only really want to help you and must believe in this themselves. :)

• Upvote 1

Not everyone says you will own an island. C'mon maaaan

If you are going to have an attitude like that it sounds like you have already made up your mind. Man up and invest a few bucks or not, the choice is yours. But don't come here asking for advice when it appears like you have already made up your mind.

I for one don't think it will RV over a dollar, so much for owning an island. :(

RV no more than a dollar seems more logical.. Thank you.

Heck I have been in this over a year and I don't have an attitude. I made a decision and am standing by it. I didn't go for broke when I invested and am going to remain hopeful. Think about this....how many people lost $$$$ with their 401's and other so called stable investments. Any type of investing is a gamble. some people are cut out for it and some are not. I would suggest that you don't do it until you are ready to possible loose it all. This is not a for sure thing and you should be firm but nice about it when you are talking to your family about it.

If you are this angry about it and then you decide to invest I can't imagine how angry you would be at your family members. Remember if they are family they only really want to help you and must believe in this themselves. :)

*reads post*

*pulls hand from pocket*

*raises thumb high in the air*

Thanks.

If a RV did happen why not issue a new currency completely? You tell me!

The education system or the news system up in Montana must be very poor. What you said makes no sense. It would cost them more money to make new currency and reissue it than keep what they have and add to it. If you did any kind of reading they have removed larger denominations from Iraq (or trying to). There was also an IQD, and now there is a NID, which goes to show you that this currency that most hold is valid. They planned on keeping it or t hey wouldn't have remade it. You can visit the CBI website and see that the money you family holds is legitimate.

Are you seriously that pissed off at your family that you are not willing to go look passed the scam portion of it? When people scream scam it is so others will veer away from it.

Do research. I don't even hold any Dinar and I have researched the heck out of it.

Bony,

NotReallyTex is being very sensible (and very kind) to you. If it doesn't make sense to you, don't invest.

AND, if you can't afford the $30 to buy Adam Montana's book in order to further your due diligence, then don't invest.

Frankly, I don't believe that this will ever make sense to you. For me? It started with ... if this thing REALLY hits and I'm NOT in, I'll feel far worse than I would if it doesn't hit and I AM it. From there I learned more and eventually invested more.

TS

• Upvote 1

The education system or the news system up in Montana must be very poor. What you said makes no sense. It would cost them more money to make new currency and reissue it than keep what they have and add to it. If you did any kind of reading they have removed larger denominations from Iraq (or trying to). There was also an IQD, and now there is a NID, which goes to show you that this currency that most hold is valid. They planned on keeping it or t hey wouldn't have remade it. You can visit the CBI website and see that the money you family holds is legitimate.

Are you seriously that pissed off at your family that you are not willing to go look passed the scam portion of it? When people scream scam it is so others will veer away from it.

Do research. I don't even hold any Dinar and I have researched the heck out of it.

Hey I married someone from Montana :angry::angry:

Course I divorced him....but still :P

But I have a question for you. If you do not hold any dinar yourself then why are you here? Not being mean just curious is all. :)

Now this makes sense. B)

Dey see me trollin... Dey hatin.. moderatin an tryna catch me postin dertay. Tryna catch me postin dertay..

NO my name isn'nt ******* BOXXY. Not trollin. GTFO if you do not want to give me a history lesson, or advice.

Hmm... I tell ya what, instead of being a smart a$$ and being RUDE, why not go and "search" for the history of the Iraqi Dinar and the value of what it once was, and will again be. There are no "experts or professionals" in this investment, as this type of investment (RV) doesn't happen all that often, especially with this type of potential.

I'm not trying to argue with you, but you seem to come off as a jerk here.... If you want to know something, try asking a little nicer.

If you ARE invested in the IQD, you are here for the same reason we are.... to LEARN. If you ARE NOT invested in the dinar.... why bother even being here.

Here's a tip: If you really want to know about the DINAR and it's POTENTIAL, post a new thread "nicely worded" and simply ask for information regarding it. 2nd - look through the forums in the NEWS section (stay away from the RUMORS section).

Matt