Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go ahead, FLAME away.

BONYmontana

I have family telling me this whole dinar investment will make them instant millionares overnight with iterally with NO work, and hardly any money. This seems to me like it's too good to be true. It usually always is imo. If this is the case, why isn't this investment more publicized? Why does it seem TOO EASY? Why aren't more people buying into it??

This sounds like a MAJOR SCAM to me, somehow this doesn't seem possible to flip $1k into barrels of cash. PPFFFFF!!

Every 'dinar rv' search I make on the Google search engine shows 1,000,000 results with one word 'SCAM'.

So, enlighten me. I'm dying to know the TRUTH. :angry:

• Downvote 26

I have family telling me this whole dinar investment will make them instant millionares overnight with iterally with NO work, and hardly any money. This seems to me like it's too good to be true. It usually always is imo. If this is the case, why isn't this investment more publicized? Why does it seem TOO EASY? Why aren't more people buying into it??

This sounds like a MAJOR SCAM to me, somehow this doesn't seem possible to flip $1k into barrels of cash. PPFFFFF!!

Every 'dinar rv' search I make on the Google search engine shows 1,000,000 results with one word 'SCAM'.

Go enlighten yourself!

• Upvote 6

This has been an investment 4 most 4 over 7yrs for 1, and if u wanna know more do your own homework smarta**!!! And do us all a favor and get off this site with your NEGATIVE ENERGY!!! angry.gif

Yeah people in my fam have invested over four years ago. And please blame all the 'pumpers' from the last couple of days for my negative energy. I've heard about the dinar investment a while ago.. forgot about it until I got wind of this RV supposed to happen last month, then the 1st week of Jan. then today, then tomorrow, then Sunday blah blah blah...

In all honesty I'm really curious to know why this is for real. Like I said enlighten me because every search or so called 'homework' has ended with SCAM written all over it.

Very well said.. I am sure the majority of us learned through family.

Because they have made terrible decisions even in their own lives with money.. Why would I trust them?

• Downvote 1

why don't you soak yourself in gas and 'enlighten' yourself...............GO RV!!!!..........couldn't help myself...... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It is an investment. With every investment there are huge risks. Search the site for more information on your investment. If you still can not believe that this is a part of history, sell you Dinar and live happily ever after!

Thanks Captain Obvious. Of course there are risks in every investment. But based on the information on this site if I invest very little money, I can one day buy my own island.

PFFFFFFFFF!!! C'mon maaaan.

• Downvote 1

#1....If you go into this investment thinking it's "no work" thEn there's your scam. DOING YOUR OWN RESEARCH , TAKES TIME, TIME IS MONEY AND YOU WORK FOR MONEY. SO SWITCH YOUR PARADIGM AND THEN MAYBE YOU"LL SEE IT AS FACT.

Thank you Kindly,

Alice

• Upvote 2

Bony,

Read Adam Montana's book (available on this site). Go through all the forum discussions here. Learn about the history of Iraq on dinar trade website.

You'll have to forgive us on this site for not directly writing an essay about why we invested -- this question is asked many times per week. Simply, you pay your money and you take your chances.

Read Adam Montana's book -- see if it resonates with you. Of the few people that I've mentioned this to ... no one has invested in the dinar. Maybe that's you too.

No problem, but I'm IN ...

TS

Don't feed the trolls!

88feafb8.jpg

Seriously I don't know who is or isn't a troll, don't really care. I am not the police around here but you just have to do some research and decide for yourself. I would never do what my family or friends wanted me to do, if I had I'd probably have tried drugs. Be strong and make your own choices.

And don't set yourself on fire, that would be stupid. :blink:

But a little hint when you start a post asking for help/advice like this "So, enlighten me. I'm dying to know the TRUTH :angry: " Well then you are kinda asking for some flack from others because it seems like you already have an attitude about this whole thing.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Captain Obvious. Of course there are risks in every investment. But based on the information on this site if I invest very little money, I can one day buy my own island.

Not everyone says you will own an island. C'mon maaaan

If you are going to have an attitude like that it sounds like you have already made up your mind. Man up and invest a few bucks or not, the choice is yours. But don't come here asking for advice when it appears like you have already made up your mind.

I for one don't think it will RV over a dollar, so much for owning an island. :(

• Upvote 1

88feafb8.jpg

Seriously I don't know who is or isn't a troll, don't really care. I am not the police around here but you just have to do some research and decide for yourself. I would never do what my family or friends wanted me to do, if I had I'd probably have tried drugs. Be strong and make your own choices.

And don't set yourself on fire, that would be stupid. :blink:

But a little hint when you start a post asking for help/advice like this "So, enlighten me. I'm dying to know the TRUTH :angry: " Well then you are kinda asking for some flack from others because it seems like you already have an attitude about this whole thing.

I do have an attitude. AND rightfully so because the people telling me in person make absolutely ZERO sense about this whole thing. Searching on the web ends in SCAM.

I've been reading this forum for about two weeks and all I have is.... RV it's gunna happen. Wait, no it's not just wait, wait some more wait, we're wrong, wait, wait, wait WAAAAAAAit.......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is a simple solution! Dont buy any dinars moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Get a grip...some people have waited for this to happen for 7 years and more...if you don't like the hype in the rumor section, don't read them. Watch the news yourself, go on the web and check out the Iraqi news sites. But your whining isn't going to make it RV any faster. Iraq has to get it's sh#t together first.