Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat Jan 13 1600 pm part one....questions and answers in a lower thread

Riley

I like where your heads at PhantomRider . It is so refreshing to hear someone think outside of the box . I have only been in this for a short time , but i have been reading everyting posted on a couple of sites , a TON of reading , and every once in a while I read something like what you wrote , and think that could be so true . very logical I think . Everything is speculation , but speculation with logic is what I like to see ! Thank You

actually, I think you are on to something. All the know it alls are basing what has to happen on they way other countries have done it. I think Iraq is different and I think you can't base whats been done on this situation at all. Anything goes and anything could happen. we just don't know.

I like where your heads at PhantomRider . It is so refreshing to hear someone think outside of the box . I have only been in this for a short time , but i have been reading everyting posted on a couple of sites , a TON of reading , and every once in a while I read something like what you wrote , and think that could be so true . very logical I think . Everything is speculation , but speculation with logic is what I like to see ! Thank You

Thank you, I just want us all to benefit as soon as possible, they just won't take my dang calls over there!!!

I even sent them an "easy" button....:D

TPR

Thanks for all the good feedback, everyone.

I just called that Doha bank listed above and was told that there is NO exchange rate for IRAQ Dinar because there it is not tradeable..........

RUMOR DEBUNKED!!!!

Don't hate...

Really? You "just" called them when you "Posted Yesterday, 04:52 PM"?

That means you called in the middle of the night and got an answer?

Please don't make stuff up and claim it is truth. Anti-pumping is still lying, and that's obviously what you just did.

(And don't try to cover up by saying "Oh um I meant just yesterday when they were open".) :lol: :lol:

The phone call to the bank was a few nights ago - I just shared what I was told that's all - please don't call the banks lol

People wonder why I won't release the names of our VIP partner banks! You obviously understand why now :lmao:

Flyers are a sidebar and not the point. EDUCATING is the point, no matter how it is done. But thanks for pointing that out.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1