Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat Jan 13 1600 pm part one....questions and answers in a lower thread

Riley

Adam i appreciate you coming out to chat. Really solid info on buying on reserve and I don't know who Mr http://iqd.me/l/11 is but I believe you.

In studying other countries who made changes to their currency, I always thought they did two things. 1. educate their people. 2. pass/adopt laws about the change to their currency. Those two things are very important so that people are educated and to prevent fraud.

Also Maliki is calling for that strategic framework agreement to be activated. This has to do with developing the economy. I keep wondering about that. I think he's been calling for this.

Riley Riley thank you for posting this chat! How long ago did u call kuwait was a it a few days ago when their site was showing .1? Or was this after all of that dohabank kuwait stuff blew over and they took down the exchange rate of .1? Currently they are not listing it.

Its all positive theres nothing standing in the way, just waiting for them to finish up tasks! I'm becoming happier everyday! :D

Thanks again AM :D

Sorry but I beg to difer and many people are not going to like this. There won't be any flyers in Iraq they will mention it in the TV in the news for 5 minutes and on the radio stations for 2-3 days but it won't be the headlines. Be real and be well!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have to say something very important! RV will never happen on a Friday! Why you might ask Friday is a very holy day for Muslims they go to masques and they barely work on that day. Goverment offices are barely open on fridays. So this whole thing about an RV on friday forget it! Be real and stay well.

• Upvote 1

Questions and Answers............

[wshflthnkn] Adam Montana are you not believing your CBI contact that it is not happening? Could possibly come out tomorrow or next Fri?

[RDP_62] Adam Montana do you think they will anounce rv and then throw the campainge to inform the people?

[Telabiz] Yep , and really curious , how Kuwait traded their stock in Iraq .

[Adam Montana] I have 5 minutes

[Scooby Doo] Adam just to be clear you're not predicting THIS Friday are you?

[larrylopiccolo] do we know which friday.just saying:} sorry wont interrupte again

[Lakeway] I like it!

[lawdog32] Adam Montana anything in particular to look for, budget, etc.?

[Weapon X] Adam Montana is that the guy selling electronic dinar with "base" in San Diego???

[Linda Bower] Do you feel the Kuwait issue needs to be resolved before they can rv?

[Adam Montana] wshflthnkn he said it is not CURRENTLY happening - that doesn't mean it isn't happening tomorrow

[uncs] do you think the jordan and doha is real or false that Riley phone call is two days old

[Adam Montana] Weapon X I have no idea

[saphire] How long once it RV's in country should we see it?

[Adam Montana] but I do know it's not smart to give anyone your dinar

[bigrocks85] Adam Montana thanks for the great infor very clear

[RDP_62] Adam Montana do you think they will anounce rv and then throw the campainge to inform the people?

[Weapon X] Adam Montana thanx for everything

[fishing] adam what about the rate

[blyane] expected rate??

[Adam Montana] saphire we should see it on the news immediately, and then I close VIP. After 24-48 hours we should be cashing in here

[Adam Montana] some of us in other countries, of course

[djc007] Adam Montana Adam, do you have any confidence that the Intel we're hearing about the RI happening on Tuesday has any legitimacy?

[bigrocks85] Adam Montana dont know how we can get a rumor going with your infor but stick around it will

[lawdog32] Adam Montana is there any particular thing to look for, any one hold up right now that you see.

[Adam Montana] bigrocks85

[Weapon X] Blyane more than its valued right now

[Adam Montana] lawdog32 no! That's why it's so exciting right now - I think the only thing left is finalizing the plans to announce it

[wshflthnkn] Adam Montana Do you have any belief to the ME countries offering cash in right now?

[Adam Montana] you have to understand, they can't just announce it

[Chassisman] Adam thank you and your opion on how close the budget is??

[uncs] Adam Montana do you think the doha and jordan bank rumor are false that phone call was two days old

[Adam Montana] they have to prepare everyone first

[Adam Montana] THEN announce it

[digital11] uncs the jordan bank rumor has always been false

[shabibiRV] The government of Lebanon collapsed Wednesday when members of the terrorist group Hezbollah and their supporters withdrew from the "Unity Coalition." The United Nations investigation into the murder of former Prime Minister Rafik Harari, father of the current Prime Minister is expected to reveal Hezbollah's roll in the assassination. [4:58:33 PM] jacob.gregg: Holybowler There is a guy in GET CHAT stating his brother is a Jordanian businessman, with a CORP, 100 MIL in IQD and an account at JIB and there is NOCASHIN

[Adam Montana] If I have to give a rate I'm saying $XXXX (Adam I removed this cause we know how rumors fly) :blink:

lawdog32] Adam Montana so we aren't waiting on the budget? Thanks so much!!!!!

[Niko] my dinar have Obama on them am I screwed?

[VIZIOIRAQI] Adam Montana I thought they started a campainge a couple months ago kinda

[Adam Montana] because that's how ridiculous rates are

[RDP_62] Adam Montana but we will hear about the training? to inform the people so we will know about when it will rv?

[Adam Montana] Niko they're worth half of what the Clinton Dinars are

[elida1993] adam... do you think they need the budget and minster positions filled before RV?

[Adam Montana] XXXXXXXX just a personal tip - paying off your mortgage isn't the best thing to do. Your mortgage carries a lot of tax benefits, and when you hit the upper tax brackets you need all the breaks you can get

[lawdog32] Thanks Adam!

[Weapon X] wshflthnkn what they told Riley was withdrawn 8 hours later

[Adam Montana] talk to your financial advisor before you pay off your mortgage,, especially at today's interest rates!

[Telabiz] Adam Montana All good appreciate your sincerity

[uncs] Adam Montana do you think the doha and jordan bank rumor are false that phone call was two days old

[wshflthnkn] Weapon X just strange

[lawdog32] So the budget is a red herring?

[Adam Montana] uncs I didn't see the rumors, sorry. I don't pay attention to rumors, I'm honestly too busy. When real intel comes out, I get a phone call.

[Adam Montana] Adam Montana I wouldn't say that, I did take a look at that

[Adam Montana] lawdog32 I meant

[Linda Bower] Adam Montana do you feel the issues with Kuwait have to be resolved before the rv can happen?

[Adam Montana] Linda Bower They are almost 100% done, and they can almost be resolved behind closed doors at this point. If they aren't, one more UN meeting can set Iraq completely free

[Adam Montana] that's it, thanks all

Riley, Your post about your contact sounds too much like a recent conference call site, with Brad & Rudy, who professed the same rates and exact process with a US domestic bank just days earlier. Why does every one want to feel important by claiming they have contacts? Nice try, though.

Edited by finefella
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

I just called that Doha bank listed above and was told that there is NO exchange rate for IRAQ Dinar because there it is not tradeable..........

RUMOR DEBUNKED!!!!

Don't hate...

What Riley said was true and what you are saying is true as well...the Doha bank did offer an early cash in on Iraq dinars but they were only available to the Kuwaitis...I have been living in Kuwait for almost a year now...I work for a contractor out here and live on the economy...the one thing you need to understand about Kuwaitis is that they are rude, selfish and very greedy people and will do whatever it takes to benefit themselves before anything else...everything here is "inshalla" (in God's will) as they say...I was at work when the cash in took place and a co-worker of mine came running in telling me about it, but as its been stated before "no americans allowed"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Riley, Your post about your contact sounds too much like a recent conference call site, with Brad & Rudy, who professed the same rates and exact process with a US domestic bank just days earlier. Why does every one want to feel important by claiming they have contacts? Nice try, though.

finefella - I was not nor I have ever posted or shared anything to feel important. :rolleyes: I love a great debate but since you have only been a part of this site since for a month or so - I welcome you to read anything else that I have shared.....I spent four years in Iraq and I do have many friends that are still there, not that I need to explain myself to you but wanted to you know I don't need fame by coming to a Dinar Site. My call took place prior to the Doha Bank removing the post so before you try and call me out - why don't you explain to me what YOU did to help the DV family to debunk the rumor. Best of luck to you and yours and oh by the way - Adam had information to share in the post and you might want to keep reading.

What Riley said was true and what you are saying is true as well...the Doha bank did offer an early cash in on Iraq dinars but they were only available to the Kuwaitis...I have been living in Kuwait for almost a year now...I work for a contractor out here and live on the economy...the one thing you need to understand about Kuwaitis is that they are rude, selfish and very greedy people and will do whatever it takes to benefit themselves before anything else...everything here is "inshalla" (in God's will) as they say...I was at work when the cash in took place and a co-worker of mine came running in telling me about it, but as its been stated before "no americans allowed"

Thank you for sharing your Boots on the Ground information. Stay safe and best of luck.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

finefella

This post has been edited by finefella: Today, 03:07 AM

Oh no you don't "finefella"...you WILL NOT attack a sweet lil lady like Riley...who obvisiously YOU do not have a clue about...you have the nerve coming in here attacking when you only been here since December...since your post was posted at 3am i'm gonna assume you were not yourself ...and may I suggest you change your name ...you are not acting like a "finefella"...If Riley said it ...you can believe it!!!!! let me just enlighten you a bit...if you dont like the post....DON'T READ IT!!!!!!!!! WE DO NOT LIKE BASHERS!!!!!!

Edited by audreysue
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Sorry but I beg to difer and many people are not going to like this. There won't be any flyers in Iraq they will mention it in the TV in the news for 5 minutes and on the radio stations for 2-3 days but it won't be the headlines. Be real and be well!

Flyers are a sidebar and not the point. EDUCATING is the point, no matter how it is done. But thanks for pointing that out.

To Adam's point of when it may happen, he said it may be Friday, which is their Saturday, so based on his timeline, if it were to happen this weekend, we would not know about it until late tonight in the US when it's Saturday morning over in Iraq.

I keep getting this feeling, and maybe I'm drinking the Kool Aid, but I don't generally think the budget is the key, I think the RV may be the holdup on the budget, budget needs the RV to be valid and that might be the point of the delays...Just an opinion, I'm sure I'll get "No Budget No RV" but with all the dignitaries appearing this week, the several glitches or whatever you call them with regional banks, not to mention Sadr starting to open his trap for something aside from a donut...I think something is about to break.

I know this is Iraq, they are a mess and backward as heck, but I believe that the budget holdup is directly linked to the getting the RV rate and date set in stone so the actual budget reflects what they plan to set their currency at.

What we have seen, is all stalling tactics and placeholders.....At least I hope.

TPR

To Adam's point of when it may happen, he said it may be Friday, which is their Saturday, so based on his timeline, if it were to happen this weekend, we would not know about it until late tonight in the US when it's Saturday morning over in Iraq.

I keep getting this feeling, and maybe I'm drinking the Kool Aid, but I don't generally think the budget is the key, I think the RV may be the holdup on the budget, budget needs the RV to be valid and that might be the point of the delays...Just an opinion, I'm sure I'll get "No Budget No RV" but with all the dignitaries appearing this week, the several glitches or whatever you call them with regional banks, not to mention Sadr starting to open his trap for something aside from a donut...I think something is about to break.

I know this is Iraq, they are a mess and backward as heck, but I believe that the budget holdup is directly linked to the getting the RV rate and date set in stone so the actual budget reflects what they plan to set their currency at.

What we have seen, is all stalling tactics and placeholders.....At least I hope.

TPR

You know what Phantom, thats been my suspicion for the last few days. This budget thing seems like it could be just what you said, being held up because of no RV. Ive always thought they could release the budget without tipping their hat relative to any sort of RV indicator, simply change the numbers in the budget after the RV/RI. However, over the last few days, Ive been wondering if in fact, they are holding it up because the want to release it post RV, in other words to make it look great on paper with RV's numbers to prove to the world they are huge. Who knows but I think you've offered a point worthy of discussion/consideration.

In fact, there was an article in one of the threads this morning that discussed a political battle between GOI and CBI, accusing CBI of not following the requests of the GOI. It didnt discuss the specific issue but it certainly made me wonder if the GOI wants the RV before budget release and the CBI wants budget and GOI seated first.

Thanks to Rilee and American n Kuwait for helping to shed some more light on the Kuwait issue.

Edited by hopefullbk

You know what Phantom, thats been my suspicion for the last few days. This budget thing seems like it could be just what you said, being held up because of no RV. Ive always thought they could release the budget without tipping their hat relative to any sort of RV indicator, simply change the numbers in the budget after the RV/RI. However, over the last few days, Ive been wondering if in fact, they are holding it up because the want to release it post RV, in other words to make it look great on paper with RV's numbers to prove to the world they are huge. Who knows but I think you've offered a point worthy of discussion/consideration.

In fact, there was an article in one of the threads this morning that discussed a political battle between GOI and CBI, accusing CBI of not following the requests of the GOI. It didnt discuss the specific issue but it certainly made me wonder if the GOI wants the RV before budget release and the CBI wants budget and GOI seated first.

Thanks to Rilee and American n Kuwait for helping to shed some more light on the Kuwait issue.

Thanks. All I am saying is, even though Iraq is backwards, what financial person or group with any sense at all, would draft a budget that would need to be redone or amended very quickly if they know they will RV to a different rate. It's a waste of time to me...I mean if a business said "Here's our budget today, however it doesn't take into consideration the huge change in how much our cash is worth next week when it changes" It doesn't make any sense.....

Sooo, if they've been doing certain things pre-RV that are required before they can unveil the budget, would that not cause delays and contention between those involved that want this done so they can get on with elevating their country?

TPR