Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat Jan 13 1600 pm part one....questions and answers in a lower thread

Riley

The only thing that I don't like about this chat log... Adam opened up a can of worms for potential rumors to fly

Everything he said in the last couple sentences could easily be turned into rumors that people use to try to motivate us to get excited bout a RV.

Keep in mind people, we could start seeing that sort of info in the future & take it w/ a grain of salt.

Other than that, nice conversation. I like the way he presents himself when he talks. No B.S., not a pessimist nor an optimist.

Tries to stick w/ facts while offering some logical opinions.

• Upvote 1

Questions and Answers............

[wshflthnkn] Adam Montana are you not believing your CBI contact that it is not happening? Could possibly come out tomorrow or next Fri?

[RDP_62] Adam Montana do you think they will anounce rv and then throw the campainge to inform the people?

[Telabiz] Yep , and really curious , how Kuwait traded their stock in Iraq .

[Adam Montana] I have 5 minutes

[Scooby Doo] Adam just to be clear you're not predicting THIS Friday are you?

[larrylopiccolo] do we know which friday.just saying:} sorry wont interrupte again

[Lakeway] I like it!

[lawdog32] Adam Montana anything in particular to look for, budget, etc.?

[Weapon X] Adam Montana is that the guy selling electronic dinar with "base" in San Diego???

[Linda Bower] Do you feel the Kuwait issue needs to be resolved before they can rv?

[Adam Montana] wshflthnkn he said it is not CURRENTLY happening - that doesn't mean it isn't happening tomorrow

[uncs] do you think the jordan and doha is real or false that Riley phone call is two days old

[Adam Montana] Weapon X I have no idea

[saphire] How long once it RV's in country should we see it?

[Adam Montana] but I do know it's not smart to give anyone your dinar

[bigrocks85] Adam Montana thanks for the great infor very clear

[RDP_62] Adam Montana do you think they will anounce rv and then throw the campainge to inform the people?

[Weapon X] Adam Montana thanx for everything

[fishing] adam what about the rate

[blyane] expected rate??

[Adam Montana] saphire we should see it on the news immediately, and then I close VIP. After 24-48 hours we should be cashing in here

[Adam Montana] some of us in other countries, of course

[djc007] Adam Montana Adam, do you have any confidence that the Intel we're hearing about the RI happening on Tuesday has any legitimacy?

[bigrocks85] Adam Montana dont know how we can get a rumor going with your infor but stick around it will

[lawdog32] Adam Montana is there any particular thing to look for, any one hold up right now that you see.

[Adam Montana] bigrocks85

[Weapon X] Blyane more than its valued right now

[Adam Montana] lawdog32 no! That's why it's so exciting right now - I think the only thing left is finalizing the plans to announce it

[wshflthnkn] Adam Montana Do you have any belief to the ME countries offering cash in right now?

[Adam Montana] you have to understand, they can't just announce it

[Chassisman] Adam thank you and your opion on how close the budget is??

[uncs] Adam Montana do you think the doha and jordan bank rumor are false that phone call was two days old

[Adam Montana] they have to prepare everyone first

[Adam Montana] THEN announce it

[digital11] uncs the jordan bank rumor has always been false

[shabibiRV] The government of Lebanon collapsed Wednesday when members of the terrorist group Hezbollah and their supporters withdrew from the "Unity Coalition." The United Nations investigation into the murder of former Prime Minister Rafik Harari, father of the current Prime Minister is expected to reveal Hezbollah's roll in the assassination. [4:58:33 PM] jacob.gregg: Holybowler There is a guy in GET CHAT stating his brother is a Jordanian businessman, with a CORP, 100 MIL in IQD and an account at JIB and there is NOCASHIN

[Adam Montana] If I have to give a rate I'm saying $XXXX (Adam I removed this cause we know how rumors fly) :blink:

lawdog32] Adam Montana so we aren't waiting on the budget? Thanks so much!!!!!

[Niko] my dinar have Obama on them am I screwed?

[VIZIOIRAQI] Adam Montana I thought they started a campainge a couple months ago kinda

[Adam Montana] because that's how ridiculous rates are

[RDP_62] Adam Montana but we will hear about the training? to inform the people so we will know about when it will rv?

[Adam Montana] Niko they're worth half of what the Clinton Dinars are

[elida1993] adam... do you think they need the budget and minster positions filled before RV?

[Adam Montana] XXXXXXXX just a personal tip - paying off your mortgage isn't the best thing to do. Your mortgage carries a lot of tax benefits, and when you hit the upper tax brackets you need all the breaks you can get

[lawdog32] Thanks Adam!

[Weapon X] wshflthnkn what they told Riley was withdrawn 8 hours later

[Adam Montana] talk to your financial advisor before you pay off your mortgage,, especially at today's interest rates!

[Telabiz] Adam Montana All good appreciate your sincerity

[uncs] Adam Montana do you think the doha and jordan bank rumor are false that phone call was two days old

[wshflthnkn] Weapon X just strange

[lawdog32] So the budget is a red herring?

[Adam Montana] uncs I didn't see the rumors, sorry. I don't pay attention to rumors, I'm honestly too busy. When real intel comes out, I get a phone call.

[Adam Montana] Adam Montana I wouldn't say that, I did take a look at that

[Adam Montana] lawdog32 I meant

[Linda Bower] Adam Montana do you feel the issues with Kuwait have to be resolved before the rv can happen?

[Adam Montana] Linda Bower They are almost 100% done, and they can almost be resolved behind closed doors at this point. If they aren't, one more UN meeting can set Iraq completely free

[Adam Montana] that's it, thanks all

• Upvote 4

I just called that Doha bank listed above and was told that there is NO exchange rate for IRAQ Dinar because there it is not tradeable..........

RUMOR DEBUNKED!!!!

Don't hate...

Hmmm interesting... from what hear it was there and then not... lots of people were reporting on seeing it. Still I don't know there is the convenient excuse of they will only tell people that are native citizens of that country they can trade in so why don't you call again and tell them your from wherever Doho bank is located.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Using the Kuwait numbers it appears 1 IQD = 0.352 USD. If this really is going to happen, I am going to start growing hair on my head! Not holding Adam to anything, in Iraq anything goes and can happen. Thank you for your candor.

With everything happening this week, it seems to point to what we all desire. Please just think about this:

No one has an actual instruction manual for the RV

We know they are reading the budget

Their government is pretty much set

Major Representatives from Kuwait, Japan as well as JB and Bill's wife have been/ are there for whatever reasons listed, we do not know the full itinerary...

We've seen blips and "errors/mistakes" pop up

Contracts signed for major purchases that need a currency with reasonable value and internationally recognized.

I think we are scary close, don't quit your job, but considering that this is the most candid I've seen Adam, take it with a grain of salt and a pinch of optimism.

TPR

• Upvote 3

[Adam Montana] the next thing that needs to happen is the people of Iraq need to be EDUCATED on how to exchange their dinar

[Adam Montana] this is going to be a country wide campaign

[Adam Montana] flyers, tv ads, radio, everything

[Adam Montana] that's it, open floor

This I absolutely agree on & can give some information to help you on the way

Redenomination in Venezuela came in to effect on the 1st Of January 2008 but took 18 months before to educate & plan the whole thing.

I totally agree this will need to pan out the same, flyers & tv ads will start well before the RV.

Here is a link to the exact same flyer or information leaflet that was given out to the Venezuelan people 18 months before the revolution happened, I believe that the people of Iraq will be given something similar before the CBI/GOI Revalue’s

Just my opinion but I have backed it with hardcore facts

Link

http://www.reconversionbcv.org.ve/pdf/TripticoColorIng.pdf

Edited by zantac
  • Upvote 3

This I absolutely agree on & can give some information to help you on the way

Redenomination in Venezuela came in to effect on the 1st Of January 2008 but took 18 months before to educate & plan the whole thing.

I totally agree this will need to pan out the same, flyers & tv ads will start well before the RV.

Here is a link to the exact same flyer or information leaflet that was given out to the Venezuelan people 18 months before the revolution happened, I believe that the people of Iraq will be given something similar before the CBI/GOI Revalue’s

Just my opinion but I have backed it with hardcore facts

Link

http://www.reconversionbcv.org.ve/pdf/TripticoColorIng.pdf

A revaluation may be treated differently than a redenomination. I'm all for education but I hope they don't think we/they need that much time to realize the different value of the cash in our/their hands.

• Upvote 1