Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo

christianforlife

I don't know who gave intel...yesterday ..that Wells Fargo would not send a Wire Transfer to Dinar Trade...and then went on to say Wells Fargo said it was a scam. I just completed my second Wells Fargo wire transaction. First, two weeks ago to Dinar Banker, and today to Dinar Trade. I had no trouble ..and noone at Wells Fargo said anything about it being a scam.

Christianforlife

Edited by christianforlife
  • Upvote 1

There are several Wells Fargo banks all over the US. Everyone is not informed. Maybe that was his experience wherever he was.

It happens. A Wells Fargo branch here in San Antonio wouldn't do a wire transfer to Dinar Trade for my best friend in order to protect him (they stated the IQD was a scam).

Wells Fargo in Alaska and Sacrmento (which is their HQ) have told me directly, over and over, that it is a SCAM and that all Dinars are counterfeit and that they will not be exchanging IQD. So, I say to them, screw you". There are other banks who will an I need to know which ones they are. Wells Fargo is a lousy bank anyway and their frclosure rate is 75% of their mortgauges are in arrears and/or default. So, I have to Fly-to the Lower 48 to exchange, and I want to meet Ali anyway. However, I have relatives in the Lower 48 who need to know where to exchange the Dinars i have sent to them. Anybody out there from the Springfield Mass area who has any intel???

• Upvote 1

:partyhat: I tell ya, all the people in the world who say things are SCAMS just because they don't understand it or do the due diligence to understand it before passing judgment are many! I have found the people who take an approach like that don't only have very narrow minds but it will show up in other areas of their lives. They will never be those that succeed or they pass opportunities just because they think it sounds too good to be true or they don't take advantage of open doors. Don't get me wrong, things that sound too good to be true usually are, but I did my due diligence 6 years ago when Ipurchased our dinar and I believe with all of my being that it will RV. Iraq will be one of the wealthiest countries in the world, like Saudi Arabia and when it does all of us who have done our due diligence and have been open to hearing about the opportunity at hand will be alot better of financially than those who turn an ingnorant ear towards it.

Here is to keeping an open mind and due diligence!!!! Cheers is what we will all be saying when it RV's. :partyhat:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:partyhat: I tell ya, all the people in the world who say things are SCAMS just because they don't understand it or do the due diligence to understand it before passing judgment are many! I have found the people who take an approach like that don't only have very narrow minds but it will show up in other areas of their lives. They will never be those that succeed or they pass opportunities just because they think it sounds too good to be true or they don't take advantage of open doors. Don't get me wrong, things that sound too good to be true usually are, but I did my due diligence 6 years ago when Ipurchased our dinar and I believe with all of my being that it will RV. Iraq will be one of the wealthiest countries in the world, like Saudi Arabia and when it does all of us who have done our due diligence and have been open to hearing about the opportunity at hand will be alot better of financially than those who turn an ingnorant ear towards it.

Here is to keeping an open mind and due diligence!!!! Cheers is what we will all be saying when it RV's. :partyhat:

Well said Brisco!

Amen to that!!!!!

I don't know who gave intel...yesterday ..that Wells Fargo would not send a Wire Transfer to Dinar Trade...and then went on to say Wells Fargo said it was a scam. I just completed my second Wells Fargo wire transaction. First, two weeks ago to Dinar Banker, and today to Dinar Trade. I had no trouble ..and noone at Wells Fargo said anything about it being a scam.

Christianforlife

Wells Fargo will wire transfer as much as you want to anybody with a bank account. I think you just ran into an employee with what others call "inside intel".....rofl! Now quickly! Go and make a thread called NO RV!!!! IT'S A SCAM!!!!!

Good Evening,

A close friend went to get a cashiers check for her dinar on Wed. 12th. The teller questioned her if she had researched it before sending them money. She said they do not encourage their account holders to invest in Iraqi dinar. It really made my friend concerned and she will not purchase any more and called me to warn. I contacted one of the MOD at another site and they live in the same city. They checked it out and they told him they will not encourage account holders because they do not want them to lose money and then close their accounts. Ali said this bank is one that he said will be able to wire our money through. It was Wells Fargo in Austin, Texas.

Do not know exactly what to think, but I still hope for a great RV.

I hope we are making the best choice.

Edited by Listening_1

We wire money to dinar trade I did one yesterday! This just shows you how people are lying! Bash me if you want stay real and be well! My # 818-344-8190 if you want to verify if I work here

Edited by nir

Christianforlife

I am not aware of any bank that can control you not be able to do a wire. It is your account, your money...they are just the holder. I did all my wires online through chase and had no issues with any of them. If you can do them online, it saves time going into a branch.

Christianforlife

A friend and I both did a wire transfer from Wells Fargo. Different branches and different days. Everything worked great..

Now that person that had trouble could of been working with someone that knows nothing. I made the mistake of telling a co-worker about the Dinar, he was like scam! Before he knew anything, then googled "Dinar Scam" of course he got only scam sites.

But back to the point... Wells Fargo = Go to go... Wire Transfers :D

Any chance Wells Fargo will decide my car loan is a scam and make cancel my contract? :P

Try it the other way around. You tell them it is a scam and refuse to pay.

Contrarywise, offer to pay it with dinar ... hahahhahahaha

Well, it is a thought, I didn't claim it was a good one.

smee2

I've made 2 wire transfers thus far to Dinar Trade and talked with them on the phone 3 times (Hold time is rediculous and they really need to change the 2 songs that play over and over). My bank is Bank of America (as is Dinar Trade's), I've had no problems and both x-fers were received and acknowledged by email.

I've made 2 wire transfers to Dinar Trade and spoke with them on the phone several times (wait time on hold is ridiculous, and so are the 2 lame songs that play over and over). However, I've not had any problems with wire xfers, both have been received and acknowledged by email. My bank is Bank of America (as is Dinar Trade's). A friend of mine has also made several wire transfers without a hitch and has received his Dinar FedEx next day as promised. I certainly hope to God they're legit.

Good Morning,

I posted a comment on the 13th regarding a friends experience at a Wells Fargo. I wanted to clarify that they did give her the money order, but just did not encourage her to invest. This particular teller said they were told not to by their bosses. It may be just a protection against account holders getting upset with them if things do not go as great as we all hope they will go or tie up their money for awhille. Who knows! I do not know, but it does cause you to pause. I have read a lot of info and try to make sence of it all. So much back and forth on the different sites details, but I still think for me only, it is something I am willing to risk. I hope with all the rest of the investors that we all will be among the few who will be rejoicing very soon.

IMO when someoen uses the word "scam" today -- it is merely a cop-out by people who won't take the time to read and learn about something on their own. Sadly a lot of folks have lost their ability to "think" as they've grown accustom to the "not-so-bright" actors or TV personalities to tell them how and what to think in today's world.

The good news is, if you invested in the Iraqi Dinar -- you're way ahead of the pack!

The trick after the RI/RV is to not fall into the same trap and rely too heavily on what others will tell you to do with your money.

Trust your gut and repent so that you will be worthy of the spirit of God to direct you to follow God's will. Good luck to us all!

• Upvote 1

For those of you who sucessfully wired from WellsFargo,I was not as lucky as you! I live in Lancaster Pa,WellsFargo RUFUSED my transaction to DT said it was a SCAM!!!Had to go to another bank where I had no problem.What do you people think,we just come on hear and make things up?I have better things to do with my time.How bout you?I've watched the negativity on this site for too long...Miserable nasty people.Good thing u have a place of your own.I found mine at don't promote other sites .Good luck ...you'll need it.

Edited by LisaMarie