Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FYI info about Cheyenne

omaha dinar

I don't know that guy in Cheyenne that posted about hearing a rumor from his bank. I live near Omaha and have grandchildren in Loveland Colorado, so I have driven thru Cheyenne many times. I even plan to move there after the RV to avoid state income taxes.

Cheyenne is the largest "city" in Wyoming and it has a major military base F. E. Warren AFB. They also have Wells Fargo banks there.

WF link:

https://www.wellsfargo.com/downloads/pdf/about/corporate/WyomingFactSheet.pdf

I don't know if that guy is real or not, but the combination of WF banks and a military base is interesting.

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

I don't know that guy in Cheyenne that posted about hearing a rumor from his bank. I live near Omaha and have grandchildren in Loveland Colorado, so I have driven thru Cheyenne many times. I even plan to move there after the RV to avoid state income taxes.

Cheyenne is the largest "city" in Wyoming and it has a major military base F. E. Warren AFB. They also have Wells Fargo banks there.

WF link:

I don't know if that guy is real or not, but the combination of WF banks and a military base is interesting.

GO RV!!!

I spoke with the credit union they named and they know nothing from nothing about foreign currency.

WF link:

GO RV!!!

OMG it is a fact the base was put by the wells fargo for the RV what a plan........

WF link:

GO RV!!!

I have many relatives that live in Cheyenne and visit a lot. Yes it is a small town and the people are very nice but it gets colder than H*&% there and the trees in the city park are all leaning at to the east because the wind blows ALL of the time. One of the reasons the streets are clean is because of the wind. MY point, I think I could find a little warmer climate to live in. Take Texas for example (NO I’m not at Texas, however; I do live in Texas) I have found it very nice. No state or city taxes.. Thank God.

Just a thought friend.

I have many relatives that live in Cheyenne and visit a lot. Yes it is a small town and the people are very nice but it gets colder than H*&% there and the trees in the city park are all leaning at to the east because the wind blows ALL of the time. One of the reasons the streets are clean is because of the wind. MY point, I think I could find a little warmer climate to live in. Take Texas for example (NO I’m not at Texas, however; I do live in Texas) I have found it very nice. No state or city taxes.. Thank God.

Just a thought friend.

NOW WE HAVE STATE PUMPERS WILL IT NEVER END

• Upvote 1