Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OMG!! MAJOR INFO!

DariusAli

Sue: Thank you for choosing Warren's Live Chat service. How can I help you today?

Wes: Does Warren Credit Union sell/buy Iraqi Dinar?

Sue: no, we do not

Wes: Ok

I have one more question.

How many times have you been asked this today?

Sue: about 100 times in the past hour or so

Alissa: Where did you receive this information?

Wes: What information?

Alissa: That we do foreign currency for Irag dinar

Wes: I would rather not say which forum

Alissa: Please let the forum we do not and do ot plan on it

Wes:I will relay the message, thank you for your time

The bank is not happy right now!

LOL, the bank tellers at the end of this day are gonna need some boooze :D

• Upvote 1

So I know none of you will believe me since this is my first post but I've been reading this site for a long time. Take it how you want it. Im just passing the info along.

I went into my bank this afternoon to talk to them about how I would go about trading in different currency. When I brought up the Dinar the lady got quiet and had a big smile on her face. She told me that they know all about the Dinar and that they WILL exchage it at 12pm est tommorow at a 3.47 rate. She said not many people know about it here but they have all been told the situation at the bank and are prepared and ready to go. Theres no way a bank employee would sit right there and lie straight to my face. She garunteed the day and time because I looked so skeptical. Im going in bright and early to be ready. This is great news! By they way, I live in good ole Cheyenne, WY so maybe the smaller banks for some reason are going to exchange first? Idk but tommorow Im rich!

I don't think this is true, but it would be nice to wake up rich tomarrow.

another wait and see date. I hope the price is 3.47 but will take 3.00 if that is what comes up.

If this doesn't happen your reputation on this site is gone and no one will ever believe anything you say ever again. GO RV GORV GOOOORRRRRVVVVVVV

At least this thread didn't claim $5 + RV. Those are pretty funny. The $8 + RV threads have the potential to cause soda to escape through my nose at a high rate of speed. Pure unadulterated insanity on levels that have no bounds...

Even $3 + RV is pretty ridiculous.

Prediction: we'll be lucky to see a .25 per dinar....there is some reality for ya.

Edited by Chip
  • Upvote 1

Zildjian67, on 13 January 2011 - 02:55 PM, said:

I think the MODS should close the thread when the original poster doesn't have the B@LL5 to defend himself. It shows he is obviously a pumper

maybe you should read back because he did come back and i dont think he has to defend himself, to each his own nobody said you have to read it or maybe you got some inside intel but i highly doubt it just a nother newbie with no info trying to be cool!!!

• Upvote 1

lol nice info therefore too many peoples are reading it lol

251 User(s) are reading this topic

103 members, 148 guests, 0 anonymous users

speedy1,

kaka,

JackieMooooon,

rcrge,

billy goat,

pjb,

chuz38,

axel,

Sroche22,

Tankman222000,

Indraman,

zzyzx,

bigtime,

DinarrheaExplosion,

racbluto,

imamasterinreceiving,

Workinchump,

mbatt,

sgtsanders,

dvcod,

hope,

ThePhantomRider,

Travisv08,

Parkerbjp,

txsrooster,

fnbplanet,

Thor Hammerstein,

OnTheHorizon,

TomballDinar,

CHAETREAUSE,

TennesseeCherokee,

SFlorida,

richwithdinar,

disciple7,

jamadude99,

keemothizzapy777,

Dr Stephen R Clark,

flahenry,

matt77,

mkelly,

texwelder,

mattevan,

Trapper62,

MovieMaker,

Scooby Doo,

Charlie339,

gypsumjohn,

estephan,

quadraph0nic,

pobjason,

Rabbit Hash,

Richardk,

moonshinemomma,

DeKuy,

h-7,

dandy,

tarheel,

CAJUNCADD,

cincyjeremy,

IrishinDenver,

tbforty,

rwharnden,

jordan1,

dewayne33,

thrn,

speculator2,

wizard1,

Steak Dinar-Nar,

falkor,

Zildjian67,

Trigger67,

RDP_62,

catwood55,

beancounter8,

mactropix,

caveman,

hoot2602,

Halfpint,

jetpilotjim,

Doug A,

dinar4me&u,

mrwhitewolf69,

lawdog32,

shape,

dinarspeculator1,

dreedree125,

Blessed Rose,

bluebayoubuckwheat,

zedfx,

steveandmarlo,

cbeebie,

come on,

mythunter,

VIZIOIRAQI,

jrfree,

dinartie,

amal,

rcutter,

Chrisdude,

rettif1,

newest member,

hf32839,

kirk69

:lmao:

• Upvote 1

Perhaps one of the mods could contact this guy and get some type of explanation for this apparent stunt; not so much because he is a pain in the butt on DV, (which he is) but because of the inconvenience to the bank or credit union that is trying to conduct a legitimate day of business. This does not speak well for DV or it's members who fly off and go make calls based on someone's statement.

• Upvote 2

He just hung a vacancy sign on his A$ and my FOOT is looking for a room! :lol::lol::lol:

OMG!!! That is priceless!!! Thanks for the laugh!!! (+1) :twothumbs:

This is rumors so I never bash anyone for the rumors and fancy. But I think prodding, poking, and humoring is quite alright!!! Sorry folks, but this just struck my funny bone. Pithy, indeed!!!

Cheers! :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Zildjian67, on 13 January 2011 - 02:55 PM, said:

I think the MODS should close the thread when the original poster doesn't have the B@LL5 to defend himself. It shows he is obviously a pumper

maybe you should read back because he did come back and i dont think he has to defend himself, to each his own nobody said you have to read it or maybe you got some inside intel but i highly doubt it just a nother newbie with no info trying to be cool!!!

Sure...go back and look. You will see that he came back AFTER my post. So what is your point?