Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 1/13/2011

Doc31

Doc love the commentary if i spelled that right i unlike you have had some caffine but it just dont sit well with all the crap beein past as news on here makes me jittry when you have the time and energy it be nice to see your view of the chaos thanks for all the hard work

No Budget No RV...

That makes 35 times you have said the same thing in posts, according to your history available by clicking on your name. Wow, what a formula for increasing your post count and gaining whatever fame comes with reaching a higher number than other people.

Wish I had come up with a pithy catch phrase like yours to cut and paste all over the forum so I could raise my total, actually "NOT".

Edited by apilot
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

That makes 35 times you have said the same thing in posts, according to your history available by clicking on your name. Wow, what a formula for increasing your post count and gaining whatever fame comes with reaching a higher number than other people.

Wish I had come up with a pithy catch phrase like yours to cut and paste all over the forum so I could raise my total, actually "NOT".

How about "Sunni and Shiite Happens..." :lol:

Thanks for the post, Doc!!

Edited by dlb

Doc Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am new to this and actually not up on all these "secret sayings and/or meanings" because I have not been following this long enough to have the "inside" understanding. I have read posts and then started to post my reply, only to find out that it was a joke or a slam against someone that I didn't even have a clue about it and if I had posted it would have looked very foolish and probably gotten a red minus. I don't even know what "peep or peeps" mean and trying to wait until someone explains it but hasn't happen yet.

All this said to tell you how much I and the other less informed people enjoy your well written and most sensible posts. Please keep up the good work and know you are so very much appreciated.

I just got home and this is what greeted me ... thanks very much and thanks to all for all of the nice comments!

Peace to all

Doc31