Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 1/13/2011

Doc31

Thanks Doc for putting this info together in one spot to read. One thing is absolute fact, the RV has not happened yet and so far we don't know what is really needed for it to happen or when. So just enjoy the day and when it does happen where we can cash in, Oh what a day it will be. When I do have idle time, not often...I plan/dream of ways to help others and do good.

Wishing for a 2011 RV! :)

No Budget No RV...

Wow...what insight you have. And you repeat that insight over ,and over, and over, and over......on so, so, so many posts.

I bet if I asked you if you have any OTHER credible inside information to share with the rest of us, you would say "nope."

Enough already.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks, Doc! For this newbie you put a great deal of information into a context I can understand. I look for your post daily as I know I will learn something new. I really appreciate your time and effort that you put into this forum. May God richly bless you.

• Upvote 2

I do wonder how this will all add up in the end. I know our government is always making some changes. People retire, get new positions, we shuffle money from our budget where it is needed or if there is a tragedy. I would imagine that they "want to get it right" but if they have the major positions filled and the budget near perfect then they may just adjust as needed afterward. Just a thought.

Doc Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am new to this and actually not up on all these "secret sayings and/or meanings" because I have not been following this long enough to have the "inside" understanding. I have read posts and then started to post my reply, only to find out that it was a joke or a slam against someone that I didn't even have a clue about it and if I had posted it would have looked very foolish and probably gotten a red minus. I don't even know what "peep or peeps" mean and trying to wait until someone explains it but hasn't happen yet.

All this said to tell you how much I and the other less informed people enjoy your well written and most sensible posts. Please keep up the good work and know you are so very much appreciated.