Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Budget News Thursday 13th

VIZIOIRAQI

nhr.gif

وزير المالية : تخفيض المنافع الاجتماعية للرئاسات الثلاث بجعلها (2ر1) مليار بدلا من (296ر4) مليار Minister of Finance: reduction of social benefits for the three presidencies by making them (2.1 billion) instead of (296.4) billion

هادي السلامي /اتحاد الصحفيين Hadi Salami / Union of Journalists

اصدرت وزارة المالية دائرة الموازنة المنشور ذو الرقم (65734) في مسطر عليه امضاء وزير المالية الجديد الدكتور الطبيب رافع العيساوي The Ministry of Finance Budget Department published a number (65 734) in underlined by the signature of the Minister of Finance, the new doctor, Dr. Rafie al-Issawi . .

وبين المنشور ان الصلاحيات المخولة لوزارة المالية بموجب احكام الفقرة /4 من القسم /7 من قانون الادارة العامة رقم 95 لسنة 2004 تسمح باصدار تعليمات الصرف And the publication that the powers vested in the Ministry of Finance under the provisions of paragraph / 4 of section / 7 of the Public Administration Act No. 95 of 2004 allows the exchange to issue instructions بنسبة By 1/12 من المصروفات الفعلية لعام /2010 مع 1 / 12 of actual expenditures for the year / 2010 with ضرورة التقيد التام يتعليمات تنفيذ الموازنة الاتحادية لعام 2010 Must be strictly adhered Italimat the implementation of the federal budget for 2010 وتعليمات تنفيذ العقود الحكومية رقم \1 لسنة \2008 . And instructions for the implementation of government contracts \ 1 of \ 2008.

واشار المنشور He said the publication في الفقرة (1_2_3) على التوالي على الاخذ بنظر الاعتبار ايقاف التعيينات في جميع الوزارات ومجالس المحافظات وايقاف التعيينات بعقود وايقاف نقل خدمات الموظفين بين الوزارات ولحين اقرار قانون الموازنة العامة الاتحادية لعام\2011 . In paragraph (1_2_3), respectively, on taking into account the suspension of appointments in all ministries and provincial councils and to stop the recruitment contracts and to stop the transfer of personnel services between ministries, while the ratification of the federal budget for the year \ 2011.

ونوه المنشور في الفقرة \4 الى تخفيض التخصيصات المعتمدة ازاء المكافات التشجيعية بنسبة 75% The publication noted in paragraph \ 4 to reduce the approved allocations over bonuses by 75% باستثناء مكافات Excluding bonuses اعضاء مجلس النواب ومكافات Members of the House of Representatives and rewards اعضاء مجالس المحافظات والمجالس المحلية ومكافات الادباء والشعراء والفنانين . Members of provincial councils, local councils, rewards writers and poets and artists.

وفي مجال التخصيصات المالية للهيئات الرئاسية الثلاث فقد اشارت الفقرة 4 \م تخفيض التخصيصات المعتمدة ازاء حساب المنافع الاجتماعية للرئاسات الثلاثة بجعلها (2ر1) مليار بدلا من (296ر4) مليار . In the area of financial allocations to the three governing bodies have indicated paragraph 4 \ m reduction approved allocations over the expense of social benefits by making the three presidencies (2.1 billion) instead of (296.4) billion.

يذكر ان تخصيصات The allocations المنافع الاجتماعية للهيئات الرئاسية الثلاث كانت مدمجه ضمن جدول (ب) النفقات حسب الوزارات (الابواب) في Social benefits for the three governing bodies were built within a table (B) expenditure by ministries (doors) in the قانون الموازنة العامة الاتحادية للسنة المالية \2009 و2010 The law of the federal budget for fiscal year \ 2009 and 2010 : : وهي كالاتي It follows

تخصيصات Customizations 2009 2009 : : (مجلس النواب (House of Representatives 202 202 مليار ) Billion) ( رئاسة الجمهورية (Presidency of the Republic 98 98 مليار One billion ) ) (رئاسة مجلس الوزراء (Presidency of the Council of Ministers 384 384 مليار One billion ). ).

تخصيصات Customizations 2010 2010 : (مجلس النواب : (House of Representatives 267 267 مليار ) Billion) ( رئاسة الجمهورية (Presidency of the Republic 119 119 مليار One billion ) ) (رئاسة مجلس الوزراء (Presidency of the Council of Ministers 551 551 مليار One billion ). ).

ومن الجدير بالذكر ان الهيئات الرئاسية الثلاث خالفت قانون الموازنة المالية لعام It is worth mentioning that the three governing bodies have contravened the law of the financial budget for the year 2010 2010 المادة 26 Article 26 والتي قضت ( على الهيئات الرئاسية الثلاث "رئاسة مجلس النواب ورئاسة الجمهورية ورئاسة مجلس الوزراء ") اعداد قانون ينظم الملاك ورواتب منتسبيها يقدم الى مجلس النواب Which ruled (for the three governing bodies, "Presidency of the Council of Representatives and the Presidency of the Republic and the Presidency of the Council of Ministers") to prepare a law governing landlords and salaries of their report to the House of Representatives في موعد لا يتجاوز 1\6\2010 . No later than 1 \ 6 \ 2010.

كما ان العراق هو البلد الوحيد بالعالم والذي تصرف به عشرات المليارات كمنافع اجتماعية للهيئات الرئاسية الثلاث بدون ضوابط Iraq also is the only country in the world and dispose of its social use such utilities tens of billions of governing bodies of the three controls without حيث بينت المادة 34 As it indicated that article 34 ص (12) لسنة 2010 (P. 12) for the year 2010 ( تعد الرئاسات الثلاث "رئاسة مجلس النواب ورئاسة الجمهورية ورئاسة مجلس الوزراء ) ضوابط لصرف المنافع الاجتماعية بالتنسيق مع وزارة المالية الاتحادية وديوان الرقابة المالية الاتحادي وعلى ان يجري الصرف وفق احكام المادة(29) من قانون الموازنة العامة الاتحادية للسنة المالية 2008 رقم (20) لسنة \2008 لحين اصدار هذه الضوابط . (Are the three presidencies, "Presidency of the Council of Representatives and the Presidency of the Republic and the Presidency of the Council of Ministers) controls for the disbursement of social benefits in coordination with the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Office of Financial Supervision Federal and that being the exchange in accordance with the provisions of Article (29) of the Code of Federal budget for fiscal year 2008 (No. 20) for the year \ 2008 until the issuance of these controls.

من المعلوم ان وزارة التخطيط اعلنت It is known that the Ministry of Planning announced ان (7 ملايين ) عراقي يعيشون دون خط الفقر . That (7 million) Iraqis living below the poverty line.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://nahrain.com/d/news/11/01/110113bb.htm&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&twu=1

• Upvote 2

اعلنت It is known that the Ministry of Planning announced ان (7 ملايين ) عراقي يعيشون دون خط الفقر . That (7 million) Iraqis living below the poverty line.

Read more:

No wonder that they are pissed off. This country needs to click on the hyper drive and get some relief to their people. I applaud the progress that they have made, however it seems they have stalled again.

• Upvote 4

Something is wrong with the numbers in this article.

From 296 billions to 2.1 billions?? That's a lot of billions...

..."In the area of financial allocations to the three governing bodies have indicated paragraph 4 \ m reduction approved allocations over the expense of social benefits by making the three presidencies (2.1 billion) instead of (296.4) billion."

If so many Iraqis are living blow the poverty line.....would it not make sense that the inflation rate may be higher than they report......and of that is true, then I start to worry about the L word. Someone tell me I am wrong.

3% one of the best in the world , ok your wrong laugh.gifcool.giftongue.gif

• Upvote 1

Something is wrong with the numbers in this article.

From 296 billions to 2.1 billions?? That's a lot of billions...

..."In the area of financial allocations to the three governing bodies have indicated paragraph 4 \ m reduction approved allocations over the expense of social benefits by making the three presidencies (2.1 billion) instead of (296.4) billion."

I agree...the numbers don't make sense. And with other articles saying that a great part of the population is living under the poverty level...it makes your mind go hmmmmm.....? Okay, I guess we'll see what happens.

I agree...the numbers don't make sense. And with other articles saying that a great part of the population is living under the poverty level...it makes your mind go hmmmmm.....? Okay, I guess we'll see what happens.

Guys I would say just remember that social benefits went from I believe 1250IQD in basically Wlefare money to 250 IQD... so anyone receiving IQD in welfare from the GOI just lost 1k IQD per person and if they have 7 million below the poverty line maybe thats how the numbers work... Not a guru or expert, but I could see how the numbers could be that big of a drop with possibly 7 million Iraqis loosing 1kIQD every month....

AGAIN NOT AN EXPERT JUST ONE MAN'S HONEST THOUGHT ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE IN SOCIAL BENEFITS NUMBERS...

Iraqi Vet05-07

Guys I would say just remember that social benefits went from I believe 1250IQD in basically Wlefare money to 250 IQD... so anyone receiving IQD in welfare from the GOI just lost 1k IQD per person and if they have 7 million below the poverty line maybe thats how the numbers work... Not a guru or expert, but I could see how the numbers could be that big of a drop with possibly 7 million Iraqis loosing 1kIQD every month....

AGAIN NOT AN EXPERT JUST ONE MAN'S HONEST THOUGHT ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE IN SOCIAL BENEFITS NUMBERS...

Iraqi Vet05-07

I'm pretty sure that's just a rumor.

I haven't seen anything yet that verifies a change

in welfare programs. If you have a link showing

$250 on the cards I would LOVE to see it. I've

been looking for that.

No Budget No RV ...

Where is your back up info to show anything that states "no budget no rv"???? I wanna see it, I don't want your OPINION, I want to see facts that back this up........ I want to know where your coming from, please.

Very good said. I think too. And, i recommend for all members to stop pumping informations about RV date anounncement.

There will be no RV before Iraq GO bringt budget '2011. Very simply.

You too, where is your back up info???? where did read "There will be no RV before Iraq GO bringt budget '2011. Very simply" ???????

NOBODY knows crap! even the nay sayers are full of it! LOL

• Upvote 3

Where is your back up info to show anything that states "no budget no rv"???? I wanna see it, I don't want your OPINION, I want to see facts that back this up........ I want to know where your coming from, please.

You too, where is your back up info???? where did read "There will be no RV before Iraq GO bringt budget '2011. Very simply" ???????

NOBODY knows crap! even the nay sayers are full of it! LOL

Very good said. I think too. And, i recommend for all members to be cognizant of the fact that rumors are rumors.

Really, folks. Take it easy.