Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

admin

Introduce yourself here!

We know that patients is a virtue, and good things comes to those who waits. We know the RV is coming it has to, so please be patient and stop bashing each other. God bless, from Big Fish.

Hello to All

I am new to this adventure and mixed feelings about it. I really do not know where to start here or how to make that setting up a bank account and exposing my account information with a routing number is a good idea. Any feed back on the security of this. I have read the site info on setting up the account. Passport stuff is also new to me the copy issue.

Doc

I think the idea ofveryone posting a thread was a bad idea because now its flooding the feedwith people not puting up useful information. Maybe there should be a new requirment? Anyone agree

Hello, I was introduced to the dinar investment from a relative earlier this year. This site has been very helpful. I would like to have access to the chat room.

Hello all, This is my first post and I still think that there is a lot of inflated Hype going on out here... But like I always say having Dinar is like a lotto ticket that won't expire...........

I'm from Denver. Colorado. Just hoping for an RV within the next

6 months. Have a small position, but thinking about buying more.

Good news today about Russia getting an Iraq oilfield contract!

I had already introduced myself last week but I'm doing it again so I can enjoy the chat. I enjoy lurking more than chatting. I'm shy!!! Anyway, Hi everybody. Been ths 5 years now and just like everyone I can't wait for it to be over with.

just a short note to all. We will see this happen. Everything is pointing in that direction. But these people are never in a hurry for anything. It will happen when they are ready.