Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Fairly new Dinarvets member. Been involved with Dinar for almost 6 years looking for good Dinar intel and future Iraqui investments, such as natural gas potential. Read between the lines on most posts and appreciate Adams intel and insights.

Please everyone... in case you haven't noticed, The absolute BEST information that we have ever gotten about the IQD revaluing has been, at best, an educated guess. The only ones who know when or how this currency will revalue are the powers that be, and we are not them. Everyone do yourselves the greatest favor you can do and DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK. Read, study the economic news from the CBI and other business indicators in Iraq and surrounding countries. Approach you bank manager every now and then to ask if there has been any changes to their foreign currency policies. All banks which deal with foreign currencies will exchange the Dinar when it is traded world wide on the exchange. Take everything you read here on the net with a grain of salt and blood pressure will remain at a healthy level. Take comfort in the fact that you found a rare investment that has the potential to change your life, but be sobered by the fact that there is RISK involved in this as well as any investment. Keep believing that every day is one day closer to RV!!!!

Good evening good folks

I am introducing myself here because I like being able to sit in the chat room when Adam or Sonny1 have news for us. Due to the fact the chat room was getting somewhat noisy we must post in a forum, it is a shame that a small few had to disrespect the chat room with all the NON related clutter.

If you want to talk about sports -> go to a sports chat, if you want to talk about drinking -> go to a bar,etc., please leave the chat room we have here for news about the RV of the dinar or items related to the RV .

While I wait for the dinar to revalue I am working with " The SmartzWay" a totally new concept of making great money, possibly some of you folks that don't have anything to do could check it out as opposed to disrupting the chat when Adam and Sonny1 are bringing all of us the news they gather through their hard work in the week.

As it is in life the large % of folks are respectful and only a few are ruining it for the greater % of folks. I would like to congratulate the very many that do respect and listen to the moderators when asked for silence.

A great deal of appreciation is felt by me and many folks for the hard work the administration does to make this a free speech site; but let's return the favor and be silent until such time we are asked for our questions when Adam and Sonny1 are in the chat room.