Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

as a silent member to this sight, i have heard nothing but speculation and of course rumors as to when the rv will happen. i dont want to think everyday that this may "happen" tomorrow or next week or next year. i am very confident that the "powers" to be, are in the midst of many months and years of planning so that their currency will one day be as valuable as it has in the past. my problem is i cant seem to find any valuable info or intel that backs up our assumptions. i understand that by reading "between the lines" we may speculate, but that is all we can do. one day my ship will come in, until then..... what now. i am a married, father of three. i have about 1 mil dinar, and lots of "dreams" as we all do. if anyone can help me find more info i would appreciate it. i like the links that people post to confirm there assumptions, but is there any particular websites to watch besides the trader sites?

Hello Dinar Vets,

I live in the northern bay area of north California. Been on chat many times but haven't posted until now. I have been involved in the Iraqi Dinar since early 2005 and I am part of a much larger group. One night around the campfire, after rafting and boating all day, I was introduced to the Iraqi Dinar. Here's to the Dinar.

Ric

Adam,

I have written to you numerous times this last week about being blocked from your site after I sign in. Once I sign in I get the "Thank you for Signing In Mzz Micki" -- then immediately I get the following:

MzzMicki, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

If I can't get an answer from you to correct the problem, I can only assume that I'm not supposed to participate in this forum.

Thank you.

MzzMicki :confused:

MzzMicki, I had same problem...when the box containing "you do not have permission..etc" comes up, I click on new post and when that page comes up I click on chat and have been able to access chat that way...don't know why and I am no computer guru at all....only found that this works for me...you can try and see if it is successful for you. Good Luck