Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

hello

my user name is bobwre , i am 55 years old been at this for about year now ! I keep a good prespectivve on it by now ! Lol

have been on othe sites for quit a while , yes even the wardens site ! Lol!

I like this one better , seams you don't have to beon pins and needles and you can get just as good information !

Hope to make many new friends in our investment !

Thanks adam and mods

bobwire

Have been intrested in dinar since 2004 and have many friends intrested also. I have told them about this site as your info is rarely right but always intertaining. Like most on here i am a true believer and think it will revalue soon. All info I have founnd suggests it would be best for the usa tax payers if it happend now, but probably wont happen until next year. Rumor has it that the heatlh care bill has a 5.4 % capital gains tax included in it. Obama is not lying about increasing any taxes, just did not say he would not make any new taxes. I hope as a small buisiness owner that it happens now, we pay off china and tell them to take a hike, balance the deficit and dont just do what the democrats want to do and that is spend more money on goverment jobs and spending. The goverment should have given the money to working americans to pay off homes,cars,schooling etc instead thre banks and wallstreet who have now stolen approximately 8 trillion in wealth from us, the tax payers. I have said enough. I hope this reval happens, and we as investers will spend the money on helping others, and get this country back on its feet, for the good of the many, and not just the few. thanks