Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hello all,

I'm a blue collared worker from Texas. Hope this thing really happens because this 12 hour shift work for the last 15 years is really getting old.....LOL. I like reading the posts and try to pick up some info along the way. Don't have a whole lot invested just over 1 mil in dinar but I hope it's enough. Like all this would be a life changing event. If you have a ton of Dinar and this thing happens big don't forget your family and friends because you've just been blessed give peace and happiness to those that you can. Even with the little bit I got I will try to do the most I can for my family because it will feel good to be able to help those that have helped me through my life. Just a thought! Good luck to all.....

Six long roller coaster years and I'm finally going to be pulling into the station and getting off this ride.

Dinars4Jesus here. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Lots of work to do once this gift from heaven arrives. So many souls, so little time!

I pray blessing upon each and everyone of you. I pray the Holy Spirit will speak to your hearts on how best to steward this new found wealth. Bless someone that you do not know and appreciate the reward of satisfaction in your spirit.

God bless and be aware that God is in control and it WILL come together in HIS time.

Tony

Adam Montana,

I have not ever attended or interrupted the chat. I have made some tax related posts for the benefit of those who wish to investigate. I have very informative post I would like to publish, yet there is a restriction on my account. Please release my chains!

Thank you,

Darkstar

Hi I am Dryden01 and have been earnestly buying Dinars as a longer term investment. My feeling is that nothing will happen until next Summer when we are puportedly going to be pulling out of Iraq. Obama must have some concerns about the democrats losing their grasp on congress in 2010 so he will begin to play in a more assertive way to retain the support of his Maoist base among the Daily Kos set. As the dollar dwindles owing to his financial mismanagement, there will be pressure for a reval.

was in iraq 03-04. Looked at the exchange once or so a year. met a guy the other day and he got me excited and started to send me emails from medic and frank. wish I wouldnt have met that guy. just going to put the dinar back in my wifes underware drawer and try not to think abouit it.