Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

I have been asked to introduce myself? So hello, I'm KOJAK24! I have a small investment in IQD and hoped to find reliable economic data on this site, but have found mostly speculation and rumors. I'm hoping that at some point soon someone will post something with real economic value on the subject of IQD.

Hello to all members. New to this site, and would like to say that it is nice that people can make comments without being bashed by everyone and there brother. The rumors

are is just that and they comments can be taken anyway one wants. Thanks guys for keeping it under control.

rrbender This is my second attempt to qualify to participate. I am a retired Physician and very interested in learning the "how & why" of finance. I had been observing DinarVets for several weeks and I am overjoyed that the site may be a more factual and instructive learning process for us newbies. I want to take this time to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

Hello, just introducing myself so I'm not banned. Log=in name is stark 7, I'm in my 50's and am a professional copywriter...ya know make silk out of pigs. Hopefully I can now enter DinarVet Forum won't be posting much...just reading.

May God hold us all before we all go bananas.

xxoo,

Deb

Hello everyone. My name is Roberto. I am new to dinars, but I feel there's nowhere for them to go but up. I'm here to find out more about when "it" may come to fruition. It's going to be a "Merry Christmas" either way, but if the dinar revalues before then, I might be able to turn in my resignation and spend more time with my family. Thanks, in advance, for the information and wisdom that I'm sure you all will share.