Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Adam. I must again commend you for what you are doing. I am from the Caribbean and many may not know that through the internet information is circulating. My point is that when I got involved in dinar investment I wanted to keep it to myself because I felt that if I didn't tell anyone,then if it failed for me then I would have lost, but if I encouraged others, and they did not gain, I would feel bad. However for some time now based on the information I have received from this site, it has caused me to encourage others. I feel comfortable that I would be responsible for making some of my friends millionaires when the rv takes place. I know we cannot be sure of the time, but I am anxious to feel gratified for encouraging so many people to become milllionaires to get out of poverty.

I look forward to learning more about the Dinar as an investment. The article on Foxnews.com today about the 45 companies negotiating with Iraq for the 20 year oil contracts is very encouraging to me. If Iraq is going to receive 1.47 per barrel of oil, one would think they would want their currency to be competitive with the other currency in the world.

Here goes my introduction...

I joined this forum to keep up to date with the Dinar specualtion, and hopefully get some legit intel every now and then. I've served this Country for 26 years now, and am currently assigned in Afghanistan in the Logar province, but am home at the moment recouperating from wounds from a rocket attack back in September. I do consider myself a Patriot and a Proud American (not a muslim brother according to our current president).

I'm hoping the new year will bring a positive financial change to my bank account with the long overdue Dinar RV; and a much needed wakeup call to all the blind, mindless sheep that believe anything that comes out of that "Joke" currently undermining my Constitution in the Whitehouse!!!

Since I believe I have earned my Constitutional rights as an American in life-long service to my Country, and I'm not just some idiot that believes I deserve everything be given to me by default; I do not believe in nor do I participate in any "political correct' BS! If anything I say offends anyone, GOOD! I you don't like America or Americans, please leave through the door you came in from. It's your problem not mine. I'm just the guy defending all these 'rights' for you! And NO; I don't think everyone has to "serve" this country to be a good American. If you're here, just pull the blindfold off your head and support the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence for which this Nation was founded.

God Bless America! One Nation Under God! In God We Trust!

Randy Thackston (ProudAmerican)

Hello Dinar watchers,

I like to listen to what others have to say about their insights or speculations they have heard. I sure hope we can weed out some of these nay-sayers and people who are on here for the wrong reasons. Most of us have a significant chunk of change invested and would like to listen to people who know a little about what they are saying. Good luck to all and we'll be praying and hoping.

Thanks for all you work to keep this a quality site Adam,

danb24