Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

if an introduction is required to continue to view this site i have no problem with your request. first let me state the true facts which are only related to myself. first i am invested in this very high risk opportunity, just as i must assume anyone else within this site is as well. second, i would not, nor could not spread any rumors based upon an intel contact or a freinds information who has been or now lives within iraq , since i have none. as an investor my only interest in this site is to be able to access any true (which would be documented , reliable news worthy infromation, which might be released

before the general public would recieve it.}, which would allow me to react within a planned time frame. with this said, i have not invested more than i can afford to lose as i hope anyone else has not either. i would not have invested in the dinar if i did'nt believe that at some point in time that there could be a great return. i will not and cannot give my opinion on the future

on our investment, but i will say that the one thing that i do know is that reality is what we all are doing each day. meaning, if you have a family love them like there is no tommorow, if who have a job be very thankful and continue to work as if you had never heard the word dinar, and if you believe in jesus christ and the usa, pray for our troops, who protect our freedom.n.s.