Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hello to all. My name is Bubbie. I've been a Dinar Investor for 5YEARS. I'am a big baseball fan a yankee fan at that, please don't hold that against me. I live in Hollywood fl with my wife of 35 yrs and our 4 dogs and 2 cats. As far as the dinar, i'am in it for the long haul. Good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate having this forum as a place to go to learn.

Look forward to the new changes.

Must admit the rude and vulgar and childess behavior of the few made it difficult, so I really am looking forward to the new implementation.

I'm here to learn. Totally a novice when it comes to this speculation.

A small intro. I have been on this site and signed up for about a week. I'm a rookie. I have a small investment in Dinar and look for information on Iraq and their politics. I was led to this site by some very close friends. I have been reading a lot of things in the chat room and I am very happy that there are some web site changes. I like to stay current on status of Iraq because of a friend who has done several tours in the middle east. He serves his country and I respect him for what he does. I invest my time and money into things that will have a positive impact on my family and friends. I would like to thank you Adam for this great place to visit and for your dedication to helping people understand important issues.

I've been invested in this for about 4 years now. Honestly, I kinda lost all hope on this long venture a couple of years ago, but then I came across this forum. The last few weeks have been pretty crazy, yet exciting and very informative around here. I really appreciate all the hard work that Adam and all the other Mods do to keep us all informed. With that being said, lets all make some money and throw one heck of a party.

Thank You