Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hello Peeps,

Just a little bit about me, I am a Iraq war Veteran, Not as Mean, Not as Lean but, Still a Marine. Have a purple heart as well which is one of those things that are bitter sweet. My wife and I are very excited about this oppotunity to be a part of this investmet.

Semper Fi,

OIF_Vets_for_Dinar

I am a OIF vet and I have 2 kids and am married 23 years. I have worked in Iraq for 4 1/2 years. I was honored to have worked for the best costumer in the world.I am humble and have been given the best opportunity in life. Thank you med for your work. I want to go to BOA for I have all ready set up accounts there and then one of your mods said that I must go to Chase. I am 12 HRs from Chase- 6 from BOMA please help me I will do ether but I will follow your lead thanks for your help god Bless

Terry

Dakota

hello, I am new to this whole Dinar thing. Myhand is my father, he has educated me some. I am not here just for the dinar. My mind has been opened up to things going around me that affects me and my family. Thank you so much for opening my eyes to reality, I have lived in my own little sheltered world. I have been educating myself on present world history, and if i come accross anything, I will share in a post. Thank you so much:D

Hello, i am vet with active duty in air force and navy..1960's

have had dinars for over a year

i watch a lot of forums...read a lot..post very little

why post if you don't have the straight skinny...

If i get some...i will post

until then thank you for allowing me on your forum

jam=adam

Hello Peeps,

Just a little bit about me, I am a Iraq war Veteran, Not as Mean, Not as Lean but, Still a Marine. Have a purple heart as well which is one of those things that are bitter sweet. My wife and I are very excited about this oppotunity to be a part of this investmet.

Semper Fi,

OIF_Vets_for_Dinar

Yipeee...Cincinnati. Home sweet home. Until it snows...lol!

I served in the U.S.Army form 1971-73 and was a missle crewchief for Honest John missiles.Then served in the U.S.Navy from 1974-79 As an aircraft mechanic working on F4 Phantoms ac/pressurization and egress systems(ejection seats).At present i'am a retired OTR truck driver,don't know for how long(already bored with retirement).I stumbled upon this venture by chance 8 months ago and WOW! what an experience!Thank You for letting me be a part of this forum where there is a place where you don't have to walk on pins and needles.I hope that I can contribute to and be an asset to all involved. Thanks.

Hello all, Born and raised in Mobile, Al. Air Force Vietnam vet, lived in Huntsville & Decatur, AL, Southfield, MI. Now a resident of North Brunswick, NJ. On the Dinar rollercoaster for 4 year and when it RI/RV moving to The Villages in FL. And will assist family, friends and others in need. Go DINAR!!!!

howdy all, my name is nick, i am 35 married with two girls, ariana 2, alex 6 months. i am in sales, and have had my dinar for a while now. i am sure most of you have seen me on other chat forums, i banned myself from those websites because they dont let you speak your mind without being banned. i was the site admin at dinar spec and the other dinar vets site, looking for a fresh start without all the b.s and lying by people just trying to look important. i will be a big part of this site as we will soon have a chat were people can speak there mind, and opinions will be valued. med and i were good friends but when i disagreed with him and i proved to be right again, he sent me a text saying he didnt want to be friends anymore. wow i know what your thinking. but he can sit and believe what he wants, but in the end i would rather have facts than another crappy bank rumor. i have been wrong a few times as well so i dont want to come off as perfect, because i am far from. but hopefully we can follow the news to a rv. see ya. p.s on our first day of chat my old friend medic is welcome to come on here and debate me on all the issues, including bank rumors, iraq policy, and everything pertaining to the rv. i am sure that some checking on here are from meds site, and believing the bashing hes doing about me, but on the first night of our new chat here at dinarvets.com i will explain what realy happened, so med dont forget our little debate!!!!!!!!

Edited by sonny1
adding more info

I'm a 71 year old engineer who is still quite active in business. I have been married to the love my life for more than 47 years; we have two married daughters, 3 grandchidren with 1 more pending. My username is clearly meant to reflect who I am. I may be 71 but on the golf course I act younger as I came within a 1/2 dozen strokes of shooting my age a couple of times in the past two months. I'm a big Edmonton Oilers fan having lived in the Edmonton area for 40 years. I have many in my family who followed me into the IQD venture; we are anticipating the fruition of this endeavour presently.

I live in south Texas with my wife and 12 year old son (Boy Scout, very proud of that). I am here to learn first and foremost. I am a member of Dinar Speculator, but get tired of the everyday chit chat from the chat room which never really take part in. I sit back take notes (mostly from the mods, Dame, and Sfmedic) and try to find information on my own. Thats why I'm here. Just the facts.

I just joint this site. Was invited thru an email with this link. Until today I never heard of dinarvets, but I'm glad to be here. Hope this rv thing happens soon as I'm sure most of us feel this way. My husband and I bought our dinars 10 months ago, so in a way we are lucky we have not been waiting for years as some people have. We look forward to hearing to good news soon too...