Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

I'm a first timer on any forum. After I watched the Kuwaiti rv happen, I hoped to participate in the next rv where ever it happened. My husband has worn his bones to a frazzle on our ranch. IQD rv means we hire help and let Farschian do his magic on my hubby's knees. It also means that a different sort of legacy begins for many families. My family has been my life. I worked in finance early, began med studies when a car wreck ended that. My son is going to be a freshman in a college football program in a few days. My daughter is still in high school; athletic, artistic and a horse trainer. Also am a caregiver for my vet dad who flew with the 464th in WWII over the hot spots of Europe. There aren't many of those guys left--we're lucky if we see one other his age at the VA. He's a ten year cancer survivor who was given a 30% chance to begin with. He, like so many other vets, simply says he lived 65 years longer than he had a right to. I'm hoping this forum will be brain candy!

Edited by B24BABY
Forgot my hubby!!!

Hi! I am a stay at home mom of 3 wild boys. ...see if we can get him home. I am ready for some relief!

Love it, Midas$$$! Hope it happens, soon! Remember times like that...days I prayed for my corner office back!!! Going to work is a breeze. I'm glad I stayed home---it did make a difference now that they are teens---no drugs, no bf/gf probs, no booze problems. My oldest goes to out of state college in 50 hours. Hang in Midas, you'll be glad you did.

Hi,

I am an Accounting and Finance student; a working woman (estate planning paralegal), mother of seven, grandma of 15 and wife of 37 years. More than you wanted to know! Found out about IQD from clients wanting estate planning advice. Took some tax return and other earnings and turned it into some dinar.

I love this whole adventure. It is either very cool wallpaper or a way to create family business, scholarships and fund charitable works I have only dreamed of.

So much more fun and exciting to me than the online games my sons-n-law play with their friends on weekends.

I plan on lurking for a while until I really know more about what is happening. I love to learn!

Starla