Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

This is the third time I've registered just so I could get on. I've had absolutely no problems, even been VIP for a couple of months but I've had to change computers and now I've spent hours of frustration to no avail. Nothing works - it's probably something I messed up myself because I'm a kindergartener on a computer! My first id was lizlewis60. The next liz lewis.

I am James D and I live in Las Vegas. Work for the City Building Safety Division. I am excited about this investment opportunity and feel very blessed to be a part of it. What really excites me is the confidence that Adam has about the RV becoming a reality, and that he has moved on to Post RV planning. Adam, we all appreciate your dedication and willingness to share with us.

Welcome zaph15! I hope you enjoy our site. Feel free to browse around the forum and post any information you would like to contribute. You have to post 10 to get into chat and the easiest way to do that is under the Tech threat ... you'll see others doing it there.

Also, I tried to send you a Private Message or post on your visitor page and they are not available. Unless you have them turned off for a reason, might want to check your settings!

Have a great evening!

luckylucy aka Jeanette

i just recently had this revealed to me and i am just trying to catch up and learn as much as i can.

Did you get everything taken care of ? if not, send PM to danimal ... or post under Questions & Tech support!

luckylucy

This is the third time I've registered just so I could get on. I've had absolutely no problems, even been VIP for a couple of months but I've had to change computers and now I've spent hours of frustration to no avail. Nothing works - it's probably something I messed up myself because I'm a kindergartener on a computer! My first id was lizlewis60. The next liz lewis.

Hello everyone,

My name is Wayne. I am a retired from the U.S. Navy, and plan to move up north (those of you who live in my state know what up north means). I own a technology consulting firm which I started 01/2010 of this year. This is pretty much my 2nd or 3rd post on a forum of this type (just haven't been interested enough in anything else to post), I think everyone so far I have read is encouraging and excited about this opportunity and I just gonna enjoy the ride...I have garnered a lot of good info and will be participating more as time goes on...and I do think sometime were need to have a big ol' RV party somewhere .... go RV :)

Welcome! and GO NAVY! Glad to have you here!

Hello everyone,

My name is Wayne. I am a retired from the U.S. Navy, and plan to move up north (those of you who live in my state know what up north means). I own a technology consulting firm which I started 01/2010 of this year. This is pretty much my 2nd or 3rd post on a forum of this type (just haven't been interested enough in anything else to post), I think everyone so far I have read is encouraging and excited about this opportunity and I just gonna enjoy the ride...I have garnered a lot of good info and will be participating more as time goes on...and I do think sometime were need to have a big ol' RV party somewhere .... go RV :)

Hello to everyone,

My name is Dennis Wilson and I am currently stationed in Germany. I am an ex Army Combat Engineer, who now supports those who serve and their families. I recently purchased a few Dinar at the request of my very best friend, and at this point I am learning a lot from the many folks who are sharing their knowledge in helping me to protect my investment. I am an outdoor person, and love all kinds of sports. I'm also a technology geek with a love of computers and stuff. I am from Detroit, but was born in Alabama and yes, I am a city boy with a country heart.

Hello Hopkins ... since you've been in this so long, feel free to share any information. I'm sure you have information that would be valuable to the rest of us!

luckylucy

jeanette

havent posted alot been reading for about a year. got into this about 6 years ago have got more since then just looking forward to relaxing a little one of these days