Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hey this is royce, better known as outofpocketcountryboy. Just wanted to see if there is any new news. Adam did you get back from Dubia yet. I have been through there several times, the Gold Suik is awsome isnt it. Like shopping for a watch at an entire mall of watch stores. At any rate I just wanted to see if ther was anything new on the dinar yet?

This is a great sight to get your hopes up,and a even better sight to gain insight about what is going on with our investment. Too add to that,please do not bet the farm on the infomation you get from here. I have been working over here for the last three years. I found that things here are not what most people describ thay are. Most none iraqi's here are not allowed off the F.O.B's , what i am tring too say,is 9 times out of ten if a contractor give intel about the rv. Thay know as much as you or less.:D:P:cool:

Just to say everyone has there intel as we would say. I personally have my own also. He has his oppinion like everyone else. You peeps out there bashing everything that is said only tells me you have no information. This site is to share information I thought, so how can you bash any if you have none to contribute.