Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Andy my name is Ready4RV and I have not posted anything on this site. I am more of a watcher, but I have appreciated some of the material that I find on your 2 sites. Thanks for all of your insight. When can we expect an update on your visit with CBI? Are you going to post it on Dinarspeculation?

Hope every one has a Merry Christ-Mas and a happy NEW YEAR and let's think about the people SERVING this Christ-Mas and all the people who have LOST there holmes & JOBS this SEASON there are alot of people who did not have money for DINAR may-be we all can HELP people that cant get on there FEET this HOLIDAY SEASON ,JUST wish AMERICA was like it use to be were people didn't judge people just be a friend and help your neihbor. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.

I would Like to be able to view the chat and I have to say, I do not have much to say too often but would like to get the most out of this site. I read lots of the post and would like to thank everyone that is here with us and brings good info to this site. I would like to be able to go in the chat room because some times I have Questions and the other members here have helped me in the past. Thanks again Bogieman