Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hello,

I am currently in Iraq and keeping my head down but my ears open. I have been reviewing this site since 2006 but just from the back ground. I enjoy all of the comments and it has helped me to keep a cool head. I look forward to more information and a way forward. This is a great group. Stay focused.:)

While I have not posted previously, I would like to 'listen in.'

I have owned Dinar for approximately five months, was introduced to the possibility and this website by a good friend of mine.

I have no interest in cross posting. The only other site I have access to is the KTFM site, I'm sure you are familiar. Also, I read the public boards at DinarRumor.Com. Frankly and most of the time, the information presented there seems stale and lite in weight.

Hopefully the RV may actually take place this week. Even so, post RV, I am hopeful this site may direct me to investments with unusal up-side potential.

Thanks for your consideration -take care.

Hi Adam,

How are you today? I am new at this chat stuff. I normally do not get into chat's online. I am more of a face to face person. However, I found this chat room intriguing and very informative overall. I do want to say thank you for all that you do, and by the way I am very sorry that there are such evil people out there that would use your good name to their advantage or discredit you. I think, most of the people on this site would agree with me :). Please have faith in all that is good.

Thankyou,

Butifldrm (code for Beautiful Dream)

P.S. The RV is a beautiful dream of mine.