Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

I`m ready to listen to just about anything wonderful, positive, and courageous approaches. Otherwise, I`ll DISCARD ANYHTING NEGATIVE!!!

On the otherhand, it`s my decision alone that will determine my success or my own failure. May GOD grant all of us a WISDOM to solve human sufferring, and learn to TRULLY LOVE EACH OTHER LIKE BROS. & SIS.

Hello, I am new to this site, I just come on to see if there is any info on a RV. I don't like to post things, I AM NOT MUCH INTO RUMORS JUST LOOKING FOR ANY FACTS THAT MAY BE OUT THERE. Does anyone have the link to the tv news program that was on today that said that they were going to put all Arabic nations in a basket (including Iraq) and RV them tomorrow, Sun. 13, 2009 at 1:00 P.M.

Please send me a message with the link so I can see it for my self. I had a friend who saw it put he didn't have the link. Thank you - Cash

Gentlemen it has come time to realize that we may be in for a ride that we will not be happy with. Having worked in the US treasury for 16 years i have been able to have the inside scoop lately on what we once thought will happen soon, will actually most likely not happen in this administrations time.