Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hey all went into a local citi bank today and was asking the branch manager about the dinar and she knew nothing.... but one of the guys who writes up their loans grabbed me and told me that his brother who works at WF called him a week ago and told him he needs to buy some because its about to RV... he didnt know much about it but took my number and said he would call me in a few days to let me in on more info that he has.... i guess ill update if i find anything out!!

Good Evening to All,

I hope all is well with everyone tonight and I thank the many who have shared information and facts on this site. I've been monitoring several dinar sites for the past four years and this one has three characteristics that keep me coming back: Informative facts, theories, and entertainment. Honestly, I've never seen an RV Wave before the other night -- too cool! Additionally, I must commend Adam for doing a superb job of keeping the momentum and enthusiasm on this site. The traction is strong and growing, as evidence by the numbers. In fact, I would be interested in getting your last months statistical report for the site, particularly where it shows which governments and internal agencies have been visiting//hitting www.dinarvets.com.

Nevertheless, I have several comments about the dinar and the reasons I made this play and positioned it as a long term investment:

1. The Dinar is a Keeper for the long road ahead. With a limited population of only 25,000,000 people, add the massive influence from the US to push Iraq into the WTO (record setting time), and the massive natural resources this country offers makes this a long term winner. I bought my first batch of Dinar immediately after the "Brits" announced the security on this currency -- correct me if I'm wrong, but the bills are some of the most secure in the world -- low chance of counterfeit bills.

2. The CBI has been brilliant in containing inflation and managing the money supply. Granted, they had the best advisors in the world helping them but they stayed on course and the currency stablized.

3. FOREX or RV -- we win either way! My original play was for eight years from 2005/2006 or until the Dinar Floated freely on FOREX. Playing the FOREX prior to this investment and adding the basic fundamentals, the Dinar was going to $3.00 or higher in a short period. As a result, we win either way -- we just need to be patient and let the market come to us.

In sum, I think the government has strong motivations to RV before trading occurs on open FOREX. In fact, I think that's exactly what's going to happen. I would never guess the rate or the exact time but I do strongly believe this currency is going to incur significant strength over the next 9 - 12 months - record breaking strength!

Again, thank you to all who have shared their thoughts and my hope is that we all become very wealthy soon.

Scooter...