Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

My account was disabled because it was said

I had not introduced my self, but I have several days ago.

Anyway I will do it again. I am Samiam, I am new to this

forum but not new to dinars. I have had dinars for 5 years

eight months and I am so ready for this ride to be over.

Good luck everyone.

Sam

I work as a manager and I am finishing my Bachelors degree in mgmt. I live in the central Florida area and enjoy being with friends and family in my spare time. I believe in seeing the glass half full..not empty...very upbeat, outgoing girl...hoping to one day retire early.

I am 49 years o;d. I have had my own business for 24 years. I bought into the IQD in 2004. I hold a large amount no need to say how much because I believe that my finacial statis is my own business. I have been reading and observing a lot that is talked about on here. As I can see there are many who have very good intel about what is happening to the IQD. That is why I am here. I have said a few details that do coinside with what a few others have said. That some things that are talked about are the same I am hereing from a long time friend and finacial advisor. I refuse to give names and phone #s do to the topics on line here. There are more people that know what is happening than the average Joe thinks. People that do know, know that they CAN SAY NOTHING. My good friend knows but will only give me the basics. I respect him for that. It could cost him his JOB. So no I will not and refuse to give names and #s

Thanks Bear

This is a friendly site. No bashing, no oppression, and no pointless bannings of free thinkers. We want EVERYONE to express themselves, just do it politely.

Say hi!

Hello everyone. My name is Butch. Im a Vietnam vet, so that should give you an idea of my age. Been a dinar holder for over a year, and by the grace of God, it will happen soon. Thanks for this site, I really enjoy it.