Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hello all, can you at least stop the name calling & bickering and start looking at the ultimate prize when this does happen. I bought into this dream while serving during OIF/OEF, what made me buy and probably made the rest of you buy is speculation and hope of a better life. If you take a look at our world today speculation has helped the fuel companies make record profits. I've learned that nothing is guaranteed to any of us but we are given this opportunity to at least try to become someone.

I heard a story while in the desert of an US Army guy who fought during the first Gulf War in Kuwait. This gentleman bought lets just say a very large amount of Kuwaiti Dinar, he sat on it with his MOUTH CLOSED and now he is living well. The American dream is no longer to work a job for 20-30 years get the gold watch and live off your retirement. The American dream is to have enough to live on and not worry about where we will get car, house, and credit card payments.

I truly believe that if all of us just sit back and wait patiently our wildest dreams will come true. I also believe that being on this site bickering and acting out like children could bring allot of attention to us. Why can't we just all get along and wait, then when it happens we all get together and have the biggest party I have ever seen or been a part of. This could be the celebration of becoming that person we all wished we could be.

We have had some very good posts but more post that really should not show on this site. I just want to thank the person who created this site; I find it to be informational and also very funny at times. I believe that together we should be trying to come up with ways of protecting the investment we made then do the right thing with the rewards.

I would like for all to be happy with the decisions we made. Now just believe that it will happen and we will never have to worry for anything ever again.

Thanks for listening to me ramble on,

Alpha Juliet Alpha Zulu Zulu

I'm Jordan and I'm a pilot in the Air Force. Graduated from the Air Force Academy with an economics degree. With the economics and military background I had an obvious interest in the country of Iraq and that's where I found out about the dinar. Actually started purchasing the Dinar after lots of "research" and thought. Looking at some past events and the potential for greatness of the Iraqi economy made me think that it would be a good investment...now just waiting to see if I was right

Adam;i'm not that good at finding out info,i'm semi retired brick and stone mason not that good on the computer.i try to gather information for some friends that dose not have a computer.but they do own dinars and are very excited to the least of news or rummors. I am glade to be a part of site i feel its very informative and entertaining as well.hope you except this as my post allow me to stay on the chat room. Thank you very much; dukeofdinar.

Hi

My Name is Jake and I have been a part of this website since november. I dont really post much I just try read all these rumors and speculation. I kinda do my own research as far as learning about this dinar and its potential for an RV because I have absolutely ZERO INTEL. I have owned dinar since October this year and been researching ever since. By the way no i am not medic/ sweet prince my name i got from my job im a firefighter/paramedic so just to clear that up:D

Anyways I hope this unlocks my ability to read forums and get on chat again cause i was blocked. Anyways Happy Holidays lets hope for the best with this RV !!

Hello all intruducing myself to the group. My hubbyand I of 23 years both get on and on site. We have 8 beautifull children, We found out about the dinar and decided to invest so we can help them all out. This is where I have found the best information.

Hello My name is Uncle Mike I purchased my first Dinar over 4 years ago and stuck them in a safety deposit box and forgot about them. Then my buddy that talked me into buying them, called and sad you better find your money it is fixing to do something. Well to say the least I was excited, joined dinarvet.com and been very informed and entertained reading everything people have to say. The reason I haven,t joined in on the conversations is my dear old daddy once told me just sit, watch, listen, and you'll learn. If you don't talk people will not know how dumb you really are. Once you open that mouth they'll see you don't know anything. Plus I can't type that fast. I'll tell you one thing after watching and listening in the forums it's really got my blood pumping. When I get through, I feel like I've been to a pep rally before a football game. Thanks for having me. Keep up the good work and let it RVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!

PS: Me and the UPS man and FedX woman have become very close these past three weeks. I hope we get to stop seeing each other very soon.