Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

I am just an investor in the dinar and I believe in this whole heartedly. I am retired but still have a lot of living to do. This will help bring our dreams come true, my husband will also be able to work part time and we plan to buy some land and build a ministry retreat. I can't wait! Please let me into the chat sessions, I like seeing whatevery is talking about and the information provided.

Thanks very much.:)

I feel singled out.

I have posted numerous times in the chat and i cant get on. dont promote other sites is my fleshly brother. I have always tried to keep the peace and be helpful to those who may need it. never posted stuff from other sites. i am only on here and occassionally nenos. thats it.

Daniel Lanni

aka

Danimal:eek:

Been a member of quite a few forums for almost three years...I'm in this investment to the end...Love to read your posts and also follow Medic's and Phoenix's posts...I judge no one and never look a gift horse in the mouth...There are great researchers on some of the forums...I read everything and make up my own mind...Again, a pleasure to be here, Serenity..