Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

I am just a fellow rv follower thanks to my nephew who is in the military (NAVY) and brought this situation to his families attention. I must say though I have become addicted to this chat room and enjoy the commraderie (most of the time) between everyone and it has also been somewhat of a history lesson ----something I think is important to all.:)

Hi to everone. I've been following this site for about 2 months and been in the chat room but never commented. I just read. I'm retired from the Navy reserves and did my time in Kuwait where I picked up my dinars. I should have bought more then 1/2 mil but that is all I have. If it doesn't rv by Christmas I will pick more. Merry Christmas to all!

Hello,

I have been following your chat, Adam, since October of this year. You invited me to the chat and well, I have been logging in everyday since then.

I am a single mom and have invested in the Iraq dinar with the hope it will soon revalue. My initial investment was back in April of 2009 and have acquired approximately 2 milliion dinars.

I very much respect your insights along with other members' thoughts as well.

It is extremely interesting and colorful to get so many views. I look forward to many chats even after the RV of the dinar and hopefully, we can steer each other in directions to invest our newfound wealth to even more wealth...

Thank you so much for your site, Adam.

Respectfully,

Govets

Hi. My 'day job' is an airline pilot...in a crazy industry that has required numerous concessions from the pilots, an RV would be incredible. Based on everything I have learned on this investment, it is my opinion that it is not a matter of 'if', but 'when'.

Here's to the dinar!