Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

This is "bumper"..not sure what my 'title' should be tho.

Anyway...there are three of us in Idaho that have invested in the dinar.

We started about four years ago and have bought some since then.

The latest "rumor" that I have from my friend who seems to know more

than most, is that all someone named Morgan has to do is "push the button"

to initiate the reevaluation and he was supposed to do it between the first

and the 15th of this month (October)...we'll see..I have my doubts.

Hello... My name is Mark and i have been reading and enjoing this site....

Hi all, my name is Lyle and I am from Arizona and have held dinar since last March and have been waiting as everyone else has for the big day. Maybe tomorrow. Just want to keep informed. Thanks, Lyle

Didn't know anything at all about the Dinar until a few weeks ago. After several tutoring sessions, I invested a bit. Like most, believe only gamble with what you can afford to lose. I never really paid much attention to investing in foreign currency, but admit this is so darn interesting! Hoping to acquire a better understanding of all the dynamics:)

Hi all,I enjoy the info from Adam Montana on Iraqi Dinar.He has"GOOD" sources.I'm like everyone who has invested in this currency."WAITING FOR THE DAY IT RV",which I believe is sooner than we think.Would like to get with Adam on investing in the ISX.Adam,"PLEASE" continue sharing your info on the dinar with us.Later,William

Good morning all, I bid you greetings to the dinar holders, we are almost to the end of a long dream that has become somewhat of a nightmare. Hang in there a few more days.

I'm from Prescott, Arizona and the weather is beautiful. As nice as it is we are still going to take an extended vacation when we RVVV. Thanks for allowing me in. LyleAZ

Hi Dinar friends, I'm happy to be here to get guidance and to learn as much as possible. I was in the US Army three years from 1966-69 during the Vietnam era and received an honorable discharge. MOS-62B30 for you that don't know what it is, heavy diesel engineer in the 724th Maintenance battalion. I spent 35 years in the Plastics and Glycol industry. I'm new to this site but not to the Iraq Dinar. We bought in June 2004. Again I'm happy to be with all of you! :)

Yo, waz up? Just wanted to check in. Im living in Kuwait, travel alot and I heard lots of folks were buying ID. So I bought my first ID in '05' and haven't really thought about it since....I figured maybe my kids would reap the benefit, but now that I'm plugged in here Im gettin excited, it could happen!! Lots of great info on the site, keep up the good work. Remember, nothing we do can make it happen, so be patient, keep the faith and share the wealth

Hi I am Mike, I have been an invester in the dinar since 2004. I have been invited over here by Adam after having been banned at Dinarspeculator. All I did was ask for some facts with regard to some of the rumours over there. Received message banned never to be rescinded and no reason I have asked an explanation but I doubt whether I will receive an answer. I does put doubt in my mind as to an validity in anything that is posted on that site. Well my question is are we any where near seeing an RV/RI happening in the near future. Also can anyone confirm the following is Iraq aboiut to receive a loan from the IMF is dedollarisation about to happen and are they due to pay China any money.

Have been invested with dinars for 4 years as well as heavily in shipping stocks and reits. Just talked with friend who i heavily invested in dinars..he says that Morgan of the Chase bank is the one who will pull the trigger on the RV.

Supposedly sometime between now (oct. 17) and the 23rd.

Local Chase bank ready to take some of the dinars.

USA, China, France and GB are all in on the RV.

What looks too good to be true often is. Hopefully this is not the case