Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hello I'm Bobbydee. I recently joined and invested into this great adventure. I'm a UPS man in Nevada that's really close to retirement and I figured that this would be iceing on the cake when it eventually RV's. I enjoy reading all the posts and hope that some of the good ones come true. I can't post any info other than my fellow Upsers have delivered a lot of next day air letters to folks all over town from dinar trade and others in the business, so it must be a good thing. I look forward reading all your posts wether good or bad and thank all of you that research this intel so that we can stay informed.

Hello everyone my name is Bob DeLaPaz I go under the name Bobbydee. I'm a 32 year employee with UPS. I am also a disabled Marine Corps Vietnam campaign vet. Hoorah. Blew out my knees while serving and maybe a brain cell or two from all the drinking. Lol I heard about this investment from a fellow employee and decided it would be a great investment that would iceing on the cake when I decide to hang it up at UPS. I have been blessed with a good life and family. I could'nt ask for anything more. I really look forward to reading all the posts and intel and sincerely want to thank all of you that research the intel that is provided for us each day. God bless all our troops and civilians in harms way. I pray for investment not only for us but for the Iragi people. Again thank you and they call me Bobbydee

Hello all! I've been a part of this endevour for a few months now and try to track information a much as possible. However, I get most of my information from this site and am no expert by any means. Just along for the ride and glad to be a part of this community.

Hello everyone my name is Bob DeLaPaz I go under the name Bobbydee. I'm a 32 year employee with UPS. I am also a disabled Marine Corps Vietnam campaign vet. Hoorah. Blew out my knees while serving and maybe a brain cell or two from all the drinking. Lol I heard about this investment from a fellow employee and decided it would be a great investment that would iceing on the cake when I decide to hang it up at UPS. I have been blessed with a good life and family. I could'nt ask for anything more. I really look forward to reading all the posts and intel and sincerely want to thank all of you that research the intel that is provided for us each day. God bless all our troops and civilians in harms way. I pray for investment not only for us but for the Iragi people. Again thank you and they call me Bobbydee

Welcome Bobbydee and thank you for your service and sacrifices in the Nam. If nobody's told you welcome home yet, welcome home Marine! Thanks again!!

Woody

Hi I am Jackie. I joined today. I have been holding Iraqi Dinar for some years now. I estimated 7/8 years before if ever it paid off. Mainly because of the divisions within the country. Unlike Kuwait which paid off very quickly after the invasion., They did not have the same internal problems. I am not holding my breath. dry.gif

post-15261-127256592897_thumb.jpg

Hello, I'm a Newbie here and also a New Investor in the Iraqi Dinar and just wanted to stop by and say hello!

I stumbled across this site by accident when doing my due diligence in checking out the Investment Potential,

and glad that I did! A Family Member turned me on to this, and like everyone else ~ I'm hoping it's as good

of a deal as everyone is predicting! smile.gif

Best Wishes To All!

MsAbigail

Hello,

Well i must say this site and the information has been first class. I have been buying Dinars for 4 years now, however i never really understood how to go about setting up a bank account with Warka until i found Dinarvets.

I now have a IQD & USD savings accounts, both funded . I have today applied to gain online access for accounts with Warka. Hopefully that will happen soon enough.

If only you could still send pyshical dinars to Warka, the wife still doesn't understand why i have a large pile of foreign money in the house ha ha. I give up telling her.

Regards

Yakayaka

I just wanted to welcome any of you new members that I might have missed on the day you joined. I try to welcome each of you the day you join but if happened to miss one or two of you then welcome to DinarVets.

ToddS

smiley-signs046.gif

PS. Feel free to ask questions That is what the site is here for as we are all seeking the same answer. Rate? and Date?

• Upvote 1

Hi all,

My name is Dave and I have been buying Dinar now for nearly a year and a half with nearly fifeteen million peices of wall paper. I am a former Navy Seabee Vet, and retired for Remington Ars Com. after many years. While I respect most comments placed on here. There are others that makes me wonder where they got their smarts from . But hey, this is what America is all about. While I enjoy putting my well reseached spin on here, all I ask that you treat me with dignity. Lastly, My prediction.

The IQD in my opinion will RV between Sept 2010 & Jan 2012. More likely to happen during the latter part of this period.

Again, Hi & welcome to all Dinar holders and good luck when ever this happens. :)

Hi all,

My name is Dave and I have been buying Dinar now for nearly a year and a half with nearly fifeteen million peices of wall paper. I am a former Navy Seabee Vet, and retired for Remington Ars Com. after many years. While I respect most comments placed on here. There are others that makes me wonder where they got their smarts from . But hey, this is what America is all about. While I enjoy putting my well reseached spin on here, all I ask that you treat me with dignity. Lastly, My prediction.

The IQD in my opinion will RV between Sept 2010 & Jan 2012. More likely to happen during the latter part of this period.

Again, Hi & welcome to all Dinar holders and good luck when ever this happens. :)

Hi Seabee and welcome to DinarVets! Nice to have a Navy Seabee Vet with us and many thanks for your service! It looks like you have been browsing the forum some and I hope you will join us in chat. Feel free to share your news and opinions!

Good Lucky to you too!

luckylucy

Jeanette