Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hi blacktiger! missed your original post here. Welcome and thank you for your service. If you have not already, post 10 in forum and join us in chat!

luckylucy

jeanette

Hello to everyone,

My name is Dennis Wilson and I am currently stationed in Germany. I am an ex Army Combat Engineer, who now supports those who serve and their families. I recently purchased a few Dinar at the request of my very best friend, and at this point I am learning a lot from the many folks who are sharing their knowledge in helping me to protect my investment. I am an outdoor person, and love all kinds of sports. I'm also a technology geek with a love of computers and stuff. I am from Detroit, but was born in Alabama and yes, I am a city boy with a country heart.

i am dandy, i have been a member since oct. 09, VIP since mar. 10. i read info daily. thanks.

hi Dandy!

welcome to dinarvets. feel free to browse forum and if you haven't already, post or respond and add your opinion! After you post 10 in forum, you can join us in chat room.

luckylucy

jeanette

thanks for joining, Richard! I look forward to your insight.

Adam I am not sure what happened but my subscription has been canceled and I was signed up for auto renewal...please help I have not received and PM that said anything to the contrary...