Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jordan islanic bank change the rate again to 0.3100

Lilalbertus

Could the Jordan Bank link which is showing $3.22 be fake?

I continue to go to the Jordan Islamic Bank site link that is provided and see the $3.22USD to 1 IQD Dinar...I went to Google and research the bank name and found multiple websites with that same name...check out the link below to find a similar looking site that does not list the IQD in the currency converter….Please correct me if I’m wrong.

http://www.jordanislamicbank.com/

:unsure:

great point, except the rate was more like 4000 to $1 back in 2004 - i dont care what anyone says SOMETHINGS up GO IRAQ GO RV/RI

My bad ... I forgot to look at what the actual rate was before I hit send. I figured someone would correct me if I was wrong - and I knew as soon as I sent it that I was.

Thanks BIGCG

Ok, heres what I found out.. if you go to the arabic version, the currency converter is on the left side of the page.. and it only has a few currencies listed.

If you translate it to English... the currency converter move to the right side of the page.. and it lists ALL the currencies.. including the IQD and the conversion states 1 IQD is 3.22 USD.

BUT.. the clock seems to be in CST... not Jordian Time..

Im trying to call one of the 3 ph#s listed to get someone on the phone.. I will post my results.

Seems kinda funny for this and the Doha bank to have these "mistakes" the same week that the RV seems to be drawing to a close..

Ok, heres what I found out.. if you go to the arabic version, the currency converter is on the left side of the page.. and it only has a few currencies listed.

If you translate it to English... the currency converter move to the right side of the page.. and it lists ALL the currencies.. including the IQD and the conversion states 1 IQD is 3.22 USD.

BUT.. the clock seems to be in CST... not Jordian Time..

Im trying to call one of the 3 ph#s listed to get someone on the phone.. I will post my results.

Seems kinda funny for this and the Doha bank to have these "mistakes" the same week that the RV seems to be drawing to a close..

The clock adjusts to your time zone - not Jordan's.

Folks, THIS IS NOT REAL. I don't care what the rate was in 2004, the data being used for this site is the same data every single day. It's bad data that has a timestamp of 2004. The site has not been hacked. Nobody is doing anything sinister. This has nothing to do with the RV. It's simply a company using a 3rd party tool that they haven't paid for.

The funny thing is, most of you probably just don't believe us developers when we tell you its the exact same currency converter as this one: http://aquariussoft.com/currency-converter/default.asp. That one has the right rate. There's no conspiracy. Please move along.

• Upvote 3

this was from Franks post about this subject:

AQ’s businessmen who contacted the Jordan bank for us today. I must say I am curious if they removed the 3.22 or left it on their screens today. But when this gentleman called early this morning to the Jordan bank when the rate was still on……….the man said to the operator that he wanted to cash in his dinars at 3.22 but here is the part that should knock whatever clothes you are wearing right now off…….she said that they cannot buy or sell the IQD right now even though it is listed at 3.22 ……….UNTIL THE CBI GIVES THEM PERMISSION TO DO SO. DELTA……..do you understand this means the rate has been given?

Wow……..according to this that you are telling me…….it must be.

AQ’s businessmen who contacted the Jordan bank for us today. I must say I am curious if they removed the 3.22 or left it on their screens today. But when this gentleman called early this morning to the Jordan bank when the rate was still on……….the man said to the operator that he wanted to cash in his dinars at 3.22 but here is the part that should knock whatever clothes you are wearing right now off…….she said that they cannot buy or sell the IQD right now even though it is listed at 3.22 ……….UNTIL THE CBI GIVES THEM PERMISSION TO DO SO. DELTA……..do you understand this means the rate has been given?

All frank is doing here is making himself look foolish. The rates listed on their currency converter have nothing to do with anything.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I continue to go to the Jordan Islamic Bank site link that is provided and see the $3.22USD to 1 IQD Dinar...I went to Google and research the bank name and found multiple websites with that same name...check out the link below to find a similar looking site that does not list the IQD in the currency converter….Please correct me if I’m wrong.

check again i found it in the link u posted.

Frank is lying, is that clear enough for some of you? geezzzz

the jordanian bank site has been debunked.

I agree it was debunked 2 days ago. Are people just seeing pages from days ago or are they still up as of today?

I really don't understand why it would be newly posted today (If it is) if as some have said and the banks know they are wrong. Why don't the banks correct the problem?

That site is most certainly NOT correct.

Buggernuts, then,. ;)

Anybody know another not-so-debunked site? ;)

:tiphat:

Thanks, digital11. I'm on the other side of the globe and I can't keep up to scrub with what's going on in the Amerocentric news world.

• Upvote 1

I see the IQD listed.

I'll be happy to sell my dinar right now, today only at $3.00 per IQD. That means you could go over to Jordan and sell it to them at the $3.22 that everyone has been going on about for the last few days. I'm just sayin...easy money. I mean the IQD is posted there so it has to be true. I wonder how many people have called the bank to find out if it is real.