Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor

Hashim1968

XX] got a call this morning though

[XXXXXXXXXXX] and I thought it was pretty good

[XXXXXXXXXXX] if you are going to move a LOT and I am talking historical amounts of currency/ trades/etf’s

[XXXXXXXXXXX] throughout the world you need a very serious “Backbone” of a bank in place to do it in the world of banks and trades that bank is called a “market maker”

[XXXXXXXXXXX] at the 11am EST treasury update today, the market maker for the IQD changed

[XXXXXXXXXXX] for months it has been a smaller, reputable bank called Cougar Melon NYC

[XXXXXXXXXXX] today it became RADA FOREX NYC

[XXXXXXXXXXX] this is a BIG BOY

[XXXXXXXXXXX] and has huge resources

[XXXXXXXXXXX] now why in the world would you need them if nothing big was happening?

[Early Retirement] isn’t this the bank that holds the DFI

[XXXXXXXXXXX] answer……you wouldn’t

[XXXXXXXXXXX] no idea – ER

[XXXXXXXXXXX] but they are now the market maker for IQD for the US

[gonedinarfishing] so this goes with the rumor that the IQD was going to be listed on FOREX on Friday

[XXXXXXXXXXX] don’t think that the name FOREX is related but maybe fishing

[XXXXXXXXXXX] there are many “FOREX” banks

[peepaw] great stuff XXXXXXXXXXX and you are correct…

[XXXXXXXXXXX] yw

[lifeisgood2] did you hear the same info peepaw?

[peepaw] no just agree about the market maker info

[lifeisgood2] okay

[sailor] so would they make a market maker change days, weeks or months before?

[XXXXXXXXXXX] when it RV’s we will know

[XXXXXXXXXXX] if it happens tomorrow then yes

[XXXXXXXXXXX] have any of you read the DD chat tonight that says he doesn’t “Agree” with the info about Jordan or Kuwait?

[sailor] nope

[XXXXXXXXXXX] it’s the

[Txsun] XXXXXXXXXXX I read DD and I would say he is incorrect

[XXXXXXXXXXX] you are right, he is

[Txsun] I listened to ************ CC this afternoon and they had a American woman in Kuwait that was not allowed to exchange because of her citizenship

[XXXXXXXXXXX] want to see something “uncanny”? about the Jordan bank that says he is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG?

[Txsun] However, a Kuwaiti friend was allowed to exchange 3 million today

[Txsun] Now either that American woman worker in Kuwait was a liar or the intel is correct

[gonedinarfishing] at what rate Txsun?

[natef250] what was the exchange rate?

[Txsun] She said “the .35 rate”

[ukmom] XXXXXXXXXXX please finish

[Txsun] She said they exchanged into Kuwait Dinars

[XXXXXXXXXXX] if you had a bank in Jordan and had that kind of advantage over all the other banks in Jordan

[XXXXXXXXXXX] don’t you think that might make your “value” jump?

[XXXXXXXXXXX] http://investing.businessweek.com/resea … er=JOIB:JR

[XXXXXXXXXXX] 10% in two days

[XXXXXXXXXXX] and look at the FINAL STOCK VALUE when it closed yesterday

[sailor] I know someone who bought their stock last night

[XXXXXXXXXXX] 3.22

[natef250] wow !!!!!

[XXXXXXXXXXX] if you wanted to “signal” a rate to the world, that would be a great way to do it

[XXXXXXXXXXX] but THAT part is connecting “dots”

[XXXXXXXXXXX] just thought that was pretty cool though

[XXXXXXXXXXX] in the stock market world, that is called a “run up”

[Txsun] nice increase in volume too

[peepaw] good info

[XXXXXXXXXXX] big things are ahead, me thinks

[smurfette] Thank you XXXXXXXXXXX very interesting stuff

[peepaw] agree

[XXXXXXXXXXX] but NONE of this is in an article, so it’s not permissible on “the site”….. lol

[lifeisgood2] big things tonight

[ukmom] XXXXXXXXXXX – I love that lol

[natef250] “The site” is really bad

[XXXXXXXXXXX] I left too

[Txsun] XXXXXXXXXXX you are doing too much “thinking”, which is not allowed “the site”

[XXXXXXXXXXX] if it’s not “his” idea, it’s not a good idea that’s for sure

[lifeisgood2] give all info to a Mod first

[lifeisgood2] so he can take credit

[XXXXXXXXXXX] what’s funny is I got banned 6 months after I left there

[XXXXXXXXXXX] for something I said HERE

[natef250] STOP STOP STOP

[XXXXXXXXXXX] ALL DONE

[XXXXXXXXXXX] “God just called”…..I mean @#$##$%^^ (LOL)

[XXXXXXXXXXX] and he said………….

[XXXXXXXXXXX] All done

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Okay.....

So when Friday comes & goes, than what?? HA!

Don't see any point in going out & buying more Dinar, it won't be shipped in time :P

I would treat this rumor as what it is, just a rumor.

And to be honest, I think tomorrow will be just as bad, as they close in on Friday...

Hey, if it really do RV, Suh-Weet! But, many agree there still may be things needed to get done.

• Upvote 3

Kong Dollar (IDR) Indonesian Rupiah (INR) Indian Rupee (IRR) Iranian Rial (JPY) Japanese Yen (KES) Kenyan

The above was the quote line for the radaforex.com with nothing mentioned about the IQD..... Looked like a bogus site to me... not "very interested" looking to me... my site is small and looks better than that site... I just don't buy this RV at different times. When companies, stocks hedge funds, ETF or currencies move, they move at the same time... none of this crap of exchanging in one area today and next week in another area..... but then we are dealing with the M.E. and who knows what rules they play by....

• Upvote 2

[Txsun] Now either that American woman worker in Kuwait was a liar or the intel is correct

Oh.......................so your friend already cashed out..........................................BS

Kinda like Frank and Delta watching it at $2.82 for three days.........................That's right its already RV'd, they just haven't announced it yet.....................Hiliarious............:lol:

• Upvote 1

Peace Be Upon You,

I'm responding to your post, so you can get a better understanding as to why I posted this chat.

This is a chat log which consisted of members of Dinar Vets. I personally do not know anyone that was involved within this chat. Although I do pray with Muslims from all over the world here in Los Angeles, California.

But I did find it interesting that the Market Maker for IQD changed, especially since there is lot's of confirmed and unconfirmed information coming out of the Middle East.

On a personal note: Nobody knows the date or the rate. Except the Elite of the Government of Iraq and the Central Bank Of Iraq.

But there are people who try and gather Intelligence. In case you do not understand the meaning? That's the capacity to acquire and apply knowledge.

So what you have done is, take a piece of information and twisted it. By the way my name is Hashim Muhammad, I do not have to hide behind a avatar or screen name. Furthermore there is no doubt that The Muslims in Iraq will RV or RI their currency, they are a proud people who deserve to enjoy a better life for there family's.

You should consider yourself blessed. Because when it does RV or RI it will help people from all religions. So Insha-Allah I hope this gives you a better understanding.

Best Regards

Peace Be Upon You

I get it grain of "sand"... Middle East people... desert. That was funny-appreciate it!

Oh ok I get the humor. I have a question? Your screen name is havasumom? Is that because you live near Lake Havasu?

That being the case. It would seem that you are desert people also. Because anything southeast of Los Angeles is desert.

Also I see you are holding desert people money. Hoping that these desert people RV or RI.

HAHAHA Oh Yeah? Well you can lead a horse to water.......but that doesn't make it....right :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't mean to bash. But from the looks of your picture. You might need to go to a few AA meetings

or check into the Betty Ford clinic.

Okay.....

So when Friday comes & goes, than what?? HA!

Don't see any point in going out & buying more Dinar, it won't be shipped in time :P

I would treat this rumor as what it is, just a rumor.

And to be honest, I think tomorrow will be just as bad, as they close in on Friday...

Hey, if it really do RV, Suh-Weet! But, many agree there still may be things needed to get done.

To answer your question, what if it does not RV or RI Friday?

I will do like I always have done. Get up go to work and wait.

Also I will continue buying Dinar until the wheels fall off. I am in this investment for what ever length of time it takes to RV or RI

The more I have the better the return. Hell I have enough now that if it RV or RI at a penny I would have made a fortune, and if I have to

fly to a Muslim country to cash in. I'm sure I would not have a problem doing that also.

My well being does not depend on if or when the Iraqi Government RV or RIs.

The reason I joined the Dinar Vet's is because I like the site, and there is some truth within the information that is being shared here.

I think the majority of the members are hard working American people, who deserve to be blessed with a come up.

You see. I have my mind on my money and my money on my mind. Money don't make me. I make money.

• Upvote 1

To answer your question, what if it does not RV or RI Friday?

I will do like I always have done. Get up go to work and wait.

Also I will continue buying Dinar until the wheels fall off. I am in this investment for what ever length of time it takes to RV or RI

The more I have the better the return. Hell I have enough now that if it RV or RI at a penny I would have made a fortune, and if I have to

fly to a Muslim country to cash in. I'm sure I would not have a problem doing that also.

My well being does not depend on if or when the Iraqi Government RV or RIs.

The reason I joined the Dinar Vet's is because I like the site, and there is some truth within the information that is being shared here.

I think the majority of the members are hard working American people, who deserve to be blessed with a come up.

You see. I have my mind on my money and my money on my mind. Money don't make me. I make money.

touche`