Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3.22 IQD Rate Not A Logical RV RATE

patric4all

After seeing what has transpired over the last couple of days in the Middle East with countries being given the opportunity to offer payouts in exchange for Iraqi Dinar Currency it is easy to assess the rate of the RV to be more than $3.22 USD per Dinar.

Kuwait's rate for 24 hours was $0.35.

Jordan's rate is $3.22

It is clear that they are all pulling in the Iraqi Dinar Currency to be able to benefit from the inevitable RV scheduled any day now. If the actual Iraqi Dinar RV was going to be $3.22 USD per dinar, then what profit would Jordan make buying IQD at 3.22 right now? My guess is that all the countries given the privilege of buying this currency at the rates we're seeing is to square off any debts Iraq has with them. Just logically clear to me!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

After seeing what has transpired over the last couple of days in the Middle East with countries being given the opportunity to offer payouts in exchange for Iraqi Dinar Currency it is easy to assess the rate of the RV to be more than $3.22 USD per Dinar.

Jordan's rate is $3.22

It is clear that they are all pulling in the Iraqi Dinar Currency to be able to benefit from the inevitable RV scheduled any day now. If the actual Iraqi Dinar RV was going to be $3.22 USD per dinar, then what profit would Jordan make buying IQD at 3.22 right now? My guess is that all the countries given the privilege of buying this currency at the rates we're seeing is to square off any debts Iraq has with them. Just logically clear to me!

Jordan was using old rates.... They were loaded into their source code and note updated.

So they were using the old rates for the pre-invasion era

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jordan's rate is $3.22

the jordan rate was proven false--otherwise we would all be on the plane to Amman

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

As mentioned above - Jordon was old data. With Kuwait - Iraq owns them billions and the .35 cents (US) rate was a way to get Kuwait IQD post RV as Kuwait wanted. Now this is discounted with a pre-RV rate so Kuwait can make $$$ when the true RV happens in efforts to pay the debt between the two counties. There are good vibes on the movement of this RV....Lets hope it is sooner than later..

The Doha Kuwait bank has some speculation on it, but it is nothing we can entirely de-bunk.

I called that Doha bank personally at 12:20am EST on the day they were offering that rate of $0.35. I made the bank teller repeat about 6 times what they were offering for one million Iraqi Dinar. She exclaimed to me and everyone in the room listening to the international call on speaker phone that if you had one million Iraqi Dinar you would get $352,982.00 USD. She didn't explain the exchange of 1 million Dinar for 1 hundred thousand Kuwaiti Dinars which would equal $352,982.00 as others have heard from other tellers from the Doha bank. She just told me what I would leave with if I had 1 million Iraqi Dinars.

Edited by patric4all
  • Upvote 1

As mentioned above - Jordon was old data. With Kuwait - Iraq owns them billions and the .35 cents (US) rate was a way to get Kuwait IQD post RV as Kuwait wanted. Now this is discounted with a pre-RV rate so Kuwait can make $$$ when the true RV happens in efforts to pay the debt between the two counties. There are good vibes on the movement of this RV....Lets hope it is sooner than later..

Wouldn't it make more sense for Kuwait to wait until AFTER the RV is official and the rate is higher than .35? Wouldn't they make more by cashing in when the rest of us are able to?

I called that Doha bank personally at 12:20am EST on the day they were offering that rate of $0.35. I made the bank teller repeat about 6 times what they were offering for one million Iraqi Dinar. She exclaimed to me and everyone in the room listening to the international call on speaker phone that if you had one million Iraqi Dinar you would get $352,982.00 USD. She didn't explain the exchange of 1 million Dinar for 1 hundred thousand Kuwaiti Dinars which would equal $352,982.00 as others have heard from other tellers from the Doha bank. She just told me what I would leave with if I had 1 million Iraqi Dinars.

Did anyone record the call???

what is the phone number ?

Wouldn't it make more sense for Kuwait to wait until AFTER the RV is official and the rate is higher than .35? Wouldn't they make more by cashing in when the rest of us are able to?

They had to offer 0.35 to lure those in dire need of cash. Those with One million Dinar currently have a currency that is not tradable. It is worth one tenth of a penny currently in most parts of the world. If they wanted money it was a huge offer to receive $352,982.00 USD for that same million not being honored anywhere else in the world for more. Now the Doha bank in Kuwait bought lots of Iraqi Dinar from the local civilians and business men. Now they will sell that same amount of Dinar they now have in their hands at the RV rate which will be considerably higher. :D So they sort of took a temporary loss buying a currency that is worthless to the rest of the world right now knowing it will be of huge value shortly. Understand?

Edited by patric4all
  • Upvote 6

what is the phone number ?

The Doha bank phone number is +974 44456000. Im in New York so I needed to dial 011 974 44456000. That was what I dialed and got a very nice lady assist me with my questions. Spoke English but was very limited as was expected.

Several people called. I was hanging out in the chat when people started calling.

It wasn't easy for people to just call. It was an international call and some needed Skype accounts or the ability to call over seas. Which also isn't exactly free or cheap. When they were able to access the Customer Service after a long hold... They were basically told 1 million IQD was 100k KWD. They got a lot of calls which lead to them informing people that they needed to confirm with the treasury before informing people going forward. Someone called at like 8am or 10 am Kuwait time and spoke with a manager. They informed them that they are currently not exchanging IQD as of "YET" & "Today" (Keywords, emphasizing Yet & Today)..

It was later removed from the site

So what we don't know.. How long was that rate up prior to being remove? (I think it couldn't have been long considering someone who first noticed had their husband in Iraq checking bank rates frequently, and they found it and had to wait to verify, considering hours of operation).

Why was it removed? This is something we will likely never know. But for the most part, it could have easily been removed due to false information.

So, from there, the speculation continues. Which sucks, because we will never know what that was all truly about. We can only think of it as a mistake going forward.... But, it could mean it was a 24-hour pre-RV dinar sale so Kuwait could pull in some IQD for Post-RV purposes... But I doubt that, seems like shady work by a Govt.

They had to offer 0.35 to lure those in dire need of cash. Those with One million Dinar currently have a currency that is not tradable. It is worth one tenth of a penny currently in most parts of the world. If they wanted money it was a huge offer to receive $352,982.00 USD for that same million not being honored anywhere else in the world for more. Now the Doha bank in Kuwait bought lots of Iraqi Dinar from the local civilians and business men. Now they will sell that same amount of Dinar they now have in their hands at the RV rate which will be considerably higher. :D So they sort of took a temporary loss buying a currency that is worthless to the rest of the world right now knowing it will be of huge value shortly. Understand?

That is only a theory....

The Doha bank thing could easily be just a mistake...

First of all I don't know where people get off "debunking" that information... you don't really know but you readily accept the explanation of Jordan using the old rate. Just like you probably believe that it was fireworks that killed all those birds at the same time in different parts of the world just because that's the explanation that was given. It's easy to control the masses thoughts that way. I really really believe that when the RV does actually happen there will still be people on here saying it was "debunked" never happened blah blah... there is an easy explanation for anything and then there is also what really happened. Sometimes the two are one and the same and sometimes we are just satisfied to have the curtain pulled back over our eyes because we can't handle reality. Sheeple.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

First of all I don't know where people get off "debunking" that information... you don't really know but you readily accept the explanation of Jordan using the old rate. Just like you probably believe that it was fireworks that killed all those birds at the same time in different parts of the world just because that's the explanation that was given. It's easy to control the masses thoughts that way. I really really believe that when the RV does actually happen there will still be people on here saying it was "debunked" never happened blah blah... there is an easy explanation for anything and then there is also what really happened. Sometimes the two are one and the same and sometimes we are just satisfied to have the curtain pulled back over our eyes because we can't handle reality. Sheeple.

Um, no, I thoroughly, 100% debunked the information about the JIB. it is plain as day if you're a developer and know what to look for, and I thoroughly documented it in the thread we were discussing it in the other day.

• Upvote 4

Um, no, I thoroughly, 100% debunked the information about the JIB. it is plain as day if you're a developer and know what to look for, and I thoroughly documented it in the thread we were discussing it in the other day.

No need to explain yourself. Your a Jedi master. Just wave your fingers across the computer screen and say "this is not the website you were looking for." I'm sorry...I'm on a Star Wars kick right now. Too much Force Unleashed 2 on the PS3.

• Upvote 4

So would that be exclaimed or explained?

• Downvote 1

You may have "debunked" for yourself, however a guy that I work with here at the hospital has a brother that works for the Canadian government and he had a bank account in Jordan and he turned in a million dinar at the canadian rate of exchange which was around 4$. Now after he was able to move about $100,000 American his account was frozen and he no longer has access to the rest of his funds. I know this is a "brother of a friend" story but I know this to be true. Bash if you will I do not care, I have known this coworker for about 5 years and both he and his brother have been quite skeptical about our investment. This happened for a fact, and no, I don't have a link...take it for what you will. And one more thing, if this was showing the rate from 04' then it wouldn't be 3.22 as it would have been closer to 3000 dinar per USD.

• Upvote 3

NO ONE is cashing in IDQ at anything other then 1170........please tell me how much sense does it make for them to be buying dinar off people for 35 cents when they can get it for 1170 elsewhere?? Common sense and logic should be brought forward before these kinds of things are spread across the forums......

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

NO ONE is cashing in IDQ at anything other then 1170........please tell me how much sense does it make for them to be buying dinar off people for 35 cents when they can get it for 1170 elsewhere?? Common sense and logic should be brought forward before these kinds of things are spread across the forums......

If you say so Keep...it must be so. After all you know everything that transpires on the face of this planet...right?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Common sense says that Kuwait does not want their citizens to be wealthy and Iraq owes them a lot of money. If they buy Irraqi Dinar from their citizens at a price low enough to make some money after it RVs and high enough to entice their citizens to cash in before the true RV rate, then they have accomplished a lot in one day.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Absolutely! I will sell my dinar for .35 to anyone here! I am guessing no one will step up, because they can get it for way cheaper from traders. That is the same logic you can apply to this silly rumor. If kuwait is so certain of the RV they would purchase dinar at 1170 per million and not 350K. C'mon! And if you doubt this logic and believe the RV is inevitable, then please buy my dinar at .35 per dinar

• Upvote 2

If you say so Keep...it must be so. After all you know everything that transpires on the face of this planet...right?

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure this one out......not to mention the fact that even though those rates were posted they stated they dont even exchange IDQ period.....so what does that tell you?? Put 2 and 2 together and I promise you will get 4.......

Common sense says that Kuwait does not want their citizens to be wealthy and Iraq owes them a lot of money. If they buy Irraqi Dinar from their citizens at a price low enough to make some money after it RVs and high enough to entice their citizens to cash in before the true RV rate, then they have accomplished a lot in one day.

Iraq owes the govt of Kuwait....not the people.....so why buy the dinar off the citizens at a much higher price when Iraq can just give them dinar at the rate of 1170 to hold on to or not even charge them at all

• Upvote 2