Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE TRUTH BY POURIT..TIME TO GET CLASSY

pourit

My sentiments exactly! thanks for bringing it all together.

I just bought some lower denoms to give away to a few people. I will mail them anon with instructions on how to cash in. Plus I have a long list of charities I am ready to help. We are keeping only enough to take care of us and our children and posterity in a modest way - like helping them start businesses.

And....we will not forget the Vets and their families.

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the post! But One thing before I go............. I have to say...... IF THIS HAPPENS, FRIDAY???? or MONDAY???? Makes me think that some of those Pumpers that everyone Bashed.... Weren't off based after all! Only time will tell! We will just have to see and for those that were the bashers, Need to come on here and tell us they were wrong! That is if they are classy people like they claimed to be! Just saying! I for one, BELIEVE its about to go down! FOR REALS, LOL :D

Blessings to all,we finially made it..... Depending on what Friday and Monday brings us :D:D:D:D

"Pouritforward' - I want to "personally" thank you for your posts'. I've read you're blogs for a while (although it has been a while since you've posted anything), I trust your info for some reason. Just want you to know you're appreciated. Thanks again :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

VERY WELL SAID POURIT... YOU HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE SELECTED FEW I'VE LOVED READING POSTS FROM. THANK YOU (AND YOUR WIFE) FOR ALL YOUR EFFECTS AND ALL THE TIME YOU'VE PUT INTO SUPPLYING THOSE OF US WHOM YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ESPECIALLY GOD BLESS OUR FIGHTING MEN AND WOMEN IN THE ME! smile.gif

Edited by All-In-4-RV

THE TRUTH BY POURIT...TIME TO GET CLASSY

Let's start with this...I am registered with SEVERAL Dinar sites...and I love them all. Has there been some pumping...absolutely. Has there been some people stating rates and dates...absolutely. Have they been wrong...absolutely. But...here is the truth...as in life I find about 95% of everyone are good people...trying to do and be the best they can be. The truth is...I am very frustrated with all bashing of the others...and they are only trying to do the right thing. It's time to do the right thing and give people a break. On one site...they push books and info...so what...they disclosed it. I and only I made the choice to purchase. On one site...they are promoting a huge expensive fundraiser...don't go if you don't want to...but don't bash those promoting to help those veterans who gave us this wonderful opportunity. One site is promoting training with attorneys after rv...good for them. I will be there. You may or may not be...it's ok...but don't bash. Remember this...the truth in Iraq can change in an hour. IT'S TIME TO GET CLASSY.

Now for the news: My Opinions:

1) We've heard about Kuwait Banks BUYING DINARS AT .35....It's confirmed by many folks. (In Iraq) THIS IS GOOD

2) Don't call the banks or pound them. They hate being overwhelmed. THIS IS OBVIOUS

3) The rate is locked and set...wont change. From a very reliable source. THIS I LIKE A LOT

4) We are working on a VERY VERY high source in Jordan for information. I WILL POST WHEN POSSIBLE

5) Nothing I have read, studied, or have understood leads me to believe this will revalue at .86 cents. ALSO GOOD

6) There are huge regional events coming up in the ME...Iraq (HOST) wants to be there with their chest puffed out and a real currency.

7) Biden is in Iraq...Hillarious on the way...THIS IS EXCELLENT

8) Banks make very few mistakes...I'm betting the locked in rate(which is high) is correct.

9) I believe(my opinion only) the RV has begun...but it's MUCH more complicated and a HUGE process. I 'm pretty good at reading between the lines.

Finally...I want to thank you all...my buddies...the leaders of all sites...those that have invested to help not only themselves and Iraqis but others too. Thanks especially to my wife who has given me the latitude to spend almost 3000 hours pecking away at the computerand being on the phone....love ya....BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY...THANKS TO THE SOLDIERS WHO GAVE EVERYTHING TO GIVE US THIS UNBELIEVABLE OPPORTUNITY. Last night I was on a very funny call...Blaino...you were very good my friend. But afterward...I just thanked GOD I am part of this wonderful family. I BEG you to help others when this is over. POURITFORWARD

Geez, Pourit! You made this all sound like it's your last post. Sorry, Charley, but you don't get to do that. You're staying right where you are, cuz I wanna read your hysterical post after you first learn of the RV. And then of course, we are ALL hanging around for a beer or two afterwards. Got that?

Maynard

• Upvote 3

THANKS FOR THE POST POURIT!!! biggrin.gif ALL GOOD!! CLoser..... Closer.....Closer....

I need to talk to Adam about the ISX on the VIP! I heard it could EXPLODE once the RI hits.... BUT, also sounds like one may need to get in NOW, rather then later..... ANYONE INVESTED IN ISX YET>>>????? 35k sounds better than .35 (if I can get in at .35 and make 35k) laugh.gif I will do it!!

THANKS! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Downvote 1

THANKS TO THE SOLDIERS WHO GAVE EVERYTHING TO GIVE US THIS UNBELIEVABLE OPPORTUNITY

Nearly shed a tear & grabbed the Kleenex until you typed the above

You honestly believe that all who sacrificed there life’s was a means to make you/we rich

That is the worst statement I have ever read in my entire life & trust me I aint no spring chicken

If you think my brother’s son lost his life so we could buy a **** load of IQD to make use rich you need to go to the mirror in the bathroom & stare at it for a long-time, look deep in to your eyes & ask the same question again

The reason the Soldiers did what they had to do was to protect the way of life, to keep all safe when we all go about are everyday activates, to know you can walk the street at night without a terrorist attack, to be able to board a plane without fearing it maybe high jacked or blown to bits.

Last but not least, to protect there own families, that’s why a soldier does what he is asked to do

Now with this in mind I do hope you will rethink why the soldiers did what they had to do

Sorry mate you touched a nerve on this one

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 3

Thanks for the post, but I am calling the part about Kuwait banks buying dinar at .35 as 100% B.S.

I am pretty sure that they couldn't keep that info from spreading like wildfire. That is almost as bad as Okie saying that it has RVed, but only in Jordan and Kuwait. Like in today world, they could keep that info out of the world news...... :lol:

I really hope you are right though and I will be happy to eat the worlds biggest bowl of crow if you are.

Edited by joe liberst
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know the possibility of getting blown up in a war is far greater than if one had stayed at home. My father would never let me go to war. He'd take me to Canada first. Now if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time living your life normally that is one thing...But when one takes a gun for ANY reason suck it up and live with the consequences of your decisions. The son would probably still be alive if he STAYED home.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 24

Nearly shed a tear & grabbed the Kleenex until you typed the above

You honestly believe that all who sacrificed there life’s was a means to make you/we rich

That is the worst statement I have ever read in my entire life & trust me I aint no spring chicken

If you think my brother’s son lost his life so we could buy a **** load of IQD to make use rich you need to go to the mirror in the bathroom & stare at it for a long-time, look deep in to your eyes & ask the same question again

The reason the Soldiers did what they had to do was to protect the way of life, to keep all safe when we all go about are everyday activates, to know you can walk the street at night without a terrorist attack, to be able to board a plane without fearing it maybe high jacked or blown to bits.

Last but not least, to protect there own families, that’s why a soldier does what he is asked to do

Now with this in mind I do hope you will rethink why the soldiers did what they had to do

Sorry mate you touched a nerve on this one

HEY MAN...REALLY SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU...OBVIOUSLY THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT. WHAT I MEANT TO SAY WAS THAT WE HAVE THIS BLESSING AS A RESULT OF THEIR SACRIFICES...NOT THAT THAT IS WHY THEY WERE THERE. I THINK YOU ALL KNOW ME BETTER THAN THAT. I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR FAMILY. AGAIN...SORRY

Thanks for the post, but I am calling the part about Kuwait banks buying dinar at .35 as 100% B.S.

I am pretty sure that they couldn't keep that info from spreading like wildfire. That is almost as bad as Okie saying that it has RVed, but only in Jordan and Kuwait. Like in today world, they could keep that info out of the world news...... :lol:

I really hope you are right though and I will be happy to eat the worlds biggest bowl of crow if you are.

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH BOOTS ON THE GROUND IN KUWAIT AND WAS TOLD THAT THE BANKS IN KUWAIT ARE CASHING IN AT .35 CENTS PER DINAR. MUST HAVE LOCAL ID...MY SOURCE SAID THEY GAVE $$$ TO LOCAL...WHO CASHED IN FOR US DOLLAR. THEY ARE BUYING ALL THEY CAN AS THEY KNOW WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. TRUST ME

• Upvote 6

Now for the news: My Opinions:

1) We've heard about Kuwait Banks BUYING DINARS AT .35....It's confirmed by many folks. (In Iraq) THIS IS GOOD

How could anyone in Iraq CONFIRM banks in KUWAIT buying dinars at .35?

What banks? Where's the list of these banks from the boots on the ground that confirmed this?

2) Don't call the banks or pound them. They hate being overwhelmed. THIS IS OBVIOUS

3) The rate is locked and set...wont change. From a very reliable source. THIS I LIKE A LOT

We all know about so called "reliable" sources. In the end, most of them are about as reliable as the weather.

4) We are working on a VERY VERY high source in Jordan for information. I WILL POST WHEN POSSIBLE

5) Nothing I have read, studied, or have understood leads me to believe this will revalue at .86 cents. ALSO GOOD

I have read several articles that could lead someone to believe that .86 is exactly what the exchange rate is to be set at, AFTER the removal of 000's. But this is just the "speculator" in me and an opinion, and we all know what opinions are like...

6) There are huge regional events coming up in the ME...Iraq (HOST) wants to be there with their chest puffed out and a real currency.

7) Biden is in Iraq...Hillarious on the way...THIS IS EXCELLENT

8) Banks make very few mistakes...I'm betting the locked in rate(which is high) is correct.

9) I believe(my opinion only) the RV has begun...but it's MUCH more complicated and a HUGE process. I 'm pretty good at reading between the lines.

Finally...I want to thank you all...my buddies...the leaders of all sites...those that have invested to help not only themselves and Iraqis but others too. Thanks especially to my wife who has given me the latitude to spend almost 3000 hours pecking away at the computerand being on the phone....love ya....BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY...THANKS TO THE SOLDIERS WHO GAVE EVERYTHING TO GIVE US THIS UNBELIEVABLE OPPORTUNITY. Last night I was on a very funny call...Blaino...you were very good my friend. But afterward...I just thanked GOD I am part of this wonderful family. I BEG you to help others when this is over. POURITFORWARD