Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just found this

hopefulrv

I'm gonna call BS on this one too ! <_<

I concur. The IMF is NOT going to revalue a country's currency. If the IMF had that sort of power they would revalue the yuan. Iraq is a sovereign, independent nation. They will revalue when (and if) it is in their best interest. Don't believe this nonsense. People are letting "dinar fever" cloud their thinking.

• Upvote 1

You know what always gets me? That a person who has an important job that requires confidentiality discloses what they know on a web site. Really? I don't think that if a person has that type of a job they would not be gossiping on a rumor board and possibly ruining their job.

• Upvote 2

I personally wouldn't believe one of these emails/postings unless it was posted by Adam or another person that I respect.....just saying! These people were so sure of the new rate in December and here we are in January. I just hope others aren't falling for this and not paying rent to buy another million. I hope there is a rate and date soon but would really appreciate something that is reliable...like an actual quote/link from a credible source/person. I could easily post something with a rate and date and word it just right to where I'd have believers....it's not that hard so let's follow FACTS here and play nice! Who knows, maybe on the 14th I'll be standing in line with a few of you ready to cash in or we'll be on here looking at a new post with a new date! Either way, I"M READY!

Always,

K

• Upvote 1

Robinredhead Post: don't promote other sites 1/12/11

January 12th, 2011 05:21 pm

Good morning,

Although this is my first post here I assure you I am not a stranger to reading the content of this site. I would like now to confirm that a lot of the information you are recieving here is in fact true and to not be discounted. I cannot disclose who I am but I can assure you the accuracy of what I am about to tell you. I have a position in Washington, DC that at times allows me to be a part of briefings from the State Dept..This morning I have learned that it is in the interest of Iraq for the progress of their country in terms of trade that the IMF will be revaluing the Iraqi dinar on Jan. 14th. As a fellow investor of the currency of Iraq I felt althoughI would share this with all of you to be proactive in your preparations for

this

I have been a part of many briefings on this matter but not until now has anything been definite. That is why I chose this moment to finally comment. I know this will have an impact on not only Iraq, but on the US as well. God Bless u all, RK(came from PD)

I dislike these PUMPERS here it the exact same words under a different name

Posted Today, 04:02 PM

A message from Arthur M. Harrison

JUST RECEIVED. GOES ALONG WITH OTHER INTEL..............This morning I have learned that it is in the interest of Iraq for the progress of their country in terms of trade that the IMF will be revaluing the Iraqi dinar on Jan. 14th.

We know this person and she updates us almost daily from the State Department. Then we have our own source within the State Department and we called him and asked if he was at the meeting this morning and he said YES, and YES it is true that the IMF will do the RV on Iraq. So there you have it from two sources.

Major and I mean major phone call very high Intel source!!

RV has happened!!

Starting off in other countries at $3.22

Dinar was RV at 3.22 in Kuwait and Jordan yesterday before midnight Mideast time and being allowed to cash in before the rest of the world. A period of 24 hrs is being allowed for their pre-RV cash in.

RV public worldwide is imminent.

Please there is a rate and live of $5.27 this will climb to that after certain countries cash in

Robinredhead

PUMPER.......PUMPER.......You do realize what goes around comes around. You work so hard to scam these people into buying more Dinar. Guess what you will loose it all in some way that will be very fitting. CARMA

i just read these 2 posts and if you carefully look at them side by side you can see they are the same people with different screen names ,, can you say drive by pumpers :::::

both of these posts contain the exact same sentence ::: I have learned that it is in the interest of Iraq for the progress of their country in terms of trade that the IMF will be revaluing the Iraqi dinar on Jan. 14th.

same person b.s..b.s.

A message from Arthur M. Harrison

JUST RECEIVED. GOES ALONG WITH OTHER INTEL.............]This morning I have learned that it is in the interest of Iraq for the progress of their country in terms of trade that the IMF will be revaluing the Iraqi dinar on Jan. 14th <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We know this person and she updates us almost daily from the State Department. Then we have our own source within the State Department and we called him and asked if he was at the meeting this morning and he said YES, and YES it is true that the IMF will do the RV on Iraq. So there you have it from two sources.

Major and I mean major phone call very high Intel source!!

RV has happened!!

Starting off in other countries at $3.22

Dinar was RV at 3.22 in Kuwait and Jordan yesterday before midnight Mideast time and being allowed to cash in before the rest of the world. A period of 24 hrs is being allowed for their pre-RV cash in.

RV public worldwide is imminent.

Please there is a rate and live of $5.27 this will climb to that after certain countries cash in

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1AsmruWNb

January 12th, 2011 05:21 pm ·

Good morning,

Although this is my first post here I assure you I am not a stranger to reading the content of this site. I would like now to confirm that a lot of the information you are recieving here is in fact true and to not be discounted. I cannot disclose who I am but I can assure you the accuracy of what I am about to tell you. I have a position in Washington, DC that at times allows me to be a part of briefings from the State Dept..This morning I have learned that it is in the interest of Iraq for the progress of their country in terms of trade that the IMF will be revaluing the Iraqi dinar on Jan. 14th. As a fellow investor of the currency of Iraq I felt as though I would share this with all of you to be proactive in your preparations for this. I have been a part of many briefings on this matter but not until now has anything been definite. That is why I chose this moment to finally comment. I know this will have an impact on not only Iraq, but on the US as well. God Bless you all, RK (came from PD)

Robinredhead

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1AsnUQ0Nz

• Upvote 1

Although I'm sure some of these date and rate rumors are false the few that may be correct risk termination as well as legal consequences for revealing privileged. Either way they are gonna keep coming. Hopefully one of them will be the real thing. :twothumbs:

BOBBY?!!! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!!

I don't say this because of your comment, I say it because of your profile picture! hahaha laugh.gif

Just joshin ya a little! Havin a little fun, ya know? tongue.gif

• Upvote 1

The 14th is a Friday.....would they really RV on their holy day. Doesn't seem logical to me.

Not sure about an RV on that day, but it most certaintly is a great day to tell their people about it. All their people are in the mosques so from their they could be told. It could then be reinforced via TV and their widly circulated/ widly read Gazette. So maybe an RV on a Thursday or a Sat, who knows but defintely using the Holy Day to tell the citizens.

Goodmorning, I didnt "repost" this to be a pumper, I have never once said anything about the rv. I was just fowarding information, the way I see it is, someday it will RV and I am not a professionrv buster. I just post what I find, just incase no one knows about the post. who knows maybe someday it will be right Please look at alll my posts. I dont "pump" I just try to enjoy the ride and keep up on all information. Have a great day.... PS... whoever DID say the 14th we only have a few hours until it is the 14th in Iraq :).. We will see

• Upvote 2

(Very high intel source)........ how about..........(intel source very high)ohmy.gif

That phrase is the trigger for you to believe the poster and go buy more dinar

OK, but I wasnt claiming I recieved the info. lol I was just putting it on the "rumor" site so the profession RV busters could debunk it

Im just saying......

January 12th, 2011 05:21 pm ·

Good morning,

Although this is my first post here I assure you I am not a stranger to reading the content of this site. I would like now to confirm that a lot of the information you are recieving here is in fact true and to not be discounted. I cannot disclose who I am but I can assure you the accuracy of what I am about to tell you. I have a position in Washington, DC that at times allows me to be a part of briefings from the State Dept..This morning I have learned that it is in the interest of Iraq for the progress

Sorry, but someone with this status and elevation in any Government would not be so UTTERLY Ignorant to risk EVERYTHING by LEAKING information that comes out of State Dept. Meeting to make us little peons feel better about our investment. My BS METER is BURIED right now.

of their country in terms of trade that the IMF will be revaluing the Iraqi dinar on Jan. 14th. As a fellow investor of the currency of Iraq I felt as though I would share this with all of you to be proactive in your preparations for this. I have been a part of many briefings on this matter but not until now has anything been definite. That is why I chose this moment to finally comment. I know this will have an impact on not only Iraq, but on the US as well. God Bless you all, RK (came from PD)

Robinredhead

Once again, the IMF CANNOT force ANY country to revalue their currency. It is an internal policy and procedure. If this was true, they would have forced CHINA to revalue their currency as the world knows they've been grossly UNDERVALUEING their currency to gain UNFAIR Trade advantages. Once again my BS METER is BURIED.

OK, but I wasnt claiming I recieved the info. lol I was just putting it on the "rumor" site so the profession RV busters could debunk it

Im just saying......

No prob....lem....O/////not directed at you.

I hear that phrase " very high intel source " and a red flag goes upwink.gif

Im just saying......

No prob....lem....O/////not directed at you.

I hear that phrase " very high intel source " and a red flag goes upwink.gif

It's evident that the level of frustration/desperation is growing in general and on this site because of the projected deadlines never fulfilled.

BUT, it is also evident that the loudest voices on this site that decry the 'rumors' and false 'intel' are very hypocritical. If you really are fed up and convinced that each and every rumor posted is BS, then you would 1) sell your dinar for $1K per million (if your currency is uncirculated). This is about 95+% of what most of us paid for our Iraqi currency; or, 2) Just quit reading this site and receive the information about an RV when it occurs from an SMS or email -- save yourself the aggravation. Take a stand, follow through with some real action that would really make an impression. Adam is on record with an ongoing offer to buy dinar.

Yes, it gets a bit tiring, but I'm still here ... and I (like most of us) am at about break-even with this investment. Love it to happen tomorrow the 14th. OR, 2015 for that matter. Hard to imagine that it will never happen but it is definitely possible.

There's a difference between and skeptic and a cynic. Please just hold your tongue (your fingers).

The combined loss of efficiency because of the time spent on this site probably equals or exceeds Iraq's current GDP ;-)

TS

Who cares what YOU call it. Keep it to yourself. It is in a rumor section...so take it as it as.

If you want to drink the kool-aide that's fine by all means you should have an extra helping of it. so take it as it is :D

Who cares what YOU call it. Keep it to yourself. It is in a rumor section...so take it as it as.

If you want to drink the kool-aide that's fine by all means you should have an extra helping of it. so take it as it is :D