Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Fri, Jan 14th?

Tricia01

Alright Tricia, you get an opportunity to prove to us that you are a credible source of information. But if tomorrow comes and goes with no action you will be added to the "no credibility" list. Possum is currently the only member (since I haven't been doing this very long). I want you to be right but I'm sure possum is lonely so he's probably hoping you're wrong so he's not the only one on the list.

Nobody knows what The gov. of Iraq is doing or has done! We never know right dates on articles etc. we really don't know what to believe! Do You really think when this goes down everyone of you NEGATIVE people are gonna be in agreeance?? I seriously disagree!!! How the mojority of you shoot down EVERY RUMOR is just crazy, SOMEBODY is going to be right eventually or you wouldn't be in this investment!! So why not now? If you can't feel something is about to happen then maybe it's your NEGATIVE ENERGY OVER RIDING YOUR POSITIVE!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Please there is a rate and live of $5.27 this will climb to that after certain countries cash in

Lets see... 1,000,000 at $5.27 = $5,270,000

Ah.. Someone get me to Yacht dealer ASAP!

I am going to drop off 1 Million to the Ronald Mc Donald house and another to Micheal J Fox for parc's

No Really now.. this would be great.

In God We Trust... --- I would highly recommend praying to god to protect you from greed after the RV. This RV is a gift.

• Upvote 1

Quite a few Arthur M. Harrisons on google, none on facebook. None of the ones on google seem to have jobs relating to finance, government, or the middle east.

Found him!! - An "Arthur Harrison" shows up on Shabbibi's Facebook "Friends" page, looks like he's wearing a baseball cap with "CBI" on it, must be some local team or something. . . maybe Champion Baseball Iraqis or such.

Peace Out

A message from Arthur M. Harrison

JUST RECEIVED. GOES ALONG WITH OTHER INTEL..............This morning I have learned that it is in the interest of Iraq for the progress of their country in terms of trade that the IMF will be revaluing the Iraqi dinar on Jan. 14th.

We know this person and she updates us almost daily from the State Department. Then we have our own source within the State Department and we called him and asked if he was at the meeting this morning and he said YES, and YES it is true that the IMF will do the RV on Iraq. So there you have it from two sources.

Major and I mean major phone call very high Intel source!!

RV has happened!!

Starting off in other countries at $3.22

Dinar was RV at 3.22 in Kuwait and Jordan yesterday before midnight Mideast time and being allowed to cash in before the rest of the world. A period of 24 hrs is being allowed for their pre-RV cash in.

RV public worldwide is imminent.

Please there is a rate and live of $5.27 this will climb to that after certain countries cash in

BS until you can back this up........come on now 5.27 yeah right

• Upvote 1

JUST RECEIVED. GOES ALONG WITH OTHER INTEL..............This morning I have learned that it is in the interest of Iraq for the progress of their country in terms of trade that the IMF will be revaluing the Iraqi dinar on Jan. 14th.

We know this person and she updates us almost daily from the State Department. Then we have our own source within the State Department and we called him and asked if he was at the meeting this morning and he said YES, and YES it is true that the IMF will do the RV on Iraq. So there you have it from two sources.

RV has happened!!

Dinar was RV at 3.22 in Kuwait and Jordan yesterday before midnight Mideast time and being allowed to cash in before the rest of the world. A period of 24 hrs is being allowed for their pre-RV cash in.

Well, it's now Friday the 14th of Jan. 2011. Where is this news of the RV?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

RV has happened!!

The post started here and should be answered with all the negatives when there are posted dates and they do not come thru. If you post dates for an RV without reliable, credible and solid information that can be confirmed, then those that post it should be hit with the negatives on or after that date. Then when these people continue to post these, we know based upon their negative score that we do not need to pay attention to them. Just a thought and I know that all these people are going to hit me with negs, so be it.

• Upvote 2