Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gold Video (short and nicely presented)

TaintedMeat08

Of coures, if the Dinar happens how we all want it to, it can't be beaten as an investment. However, for safe investment, and one that you will seemingly always be able to invest in, without having a date where it all drastically changes (Dinar). Gold really can't be beaten in the reliability of it.

Just thought that if a few people were interested or hesitant to invest in Gold, but want to invest in something besides the Dinar, this video is nice, and very prompt with its intent.

Edited by TaintedMeat08
  • Upvote 2

2 main things the video doesn't address or is wrong about:

1. Gold mining has gone up, drastically. A little research shows that more gold is brought out of the ground every year. So that means more gold flooding the market year after year. Which leads to #2...

2. Gold is not a destroyable commodity. It is recycled over and over. Very little is lost in comparrison to a commodity like oil where it is consumed and gone. This means gold constantly is reused, while more is being pulled out of the ground, which means if demand drops, the bubble on gold will burst.

Good point. Even though gold is a great invest, post RV I plan on owning a pile myself, It won't burn in your automobile. We'll be dead and gone before electric vehicles dominate the world. Iraq and the rest of the ME holds are the cards. The US didn't liberate the folks just because we like them. I foresee an even trading platform and abundance wealth in our futures. Keep up the faith everybody. We all need something to believe. Collectively, a lot of us chose Dinar. It will be historic when it happens. Have a great 1.

My concerns about Gold are, If the economy collapses who are you going to sell it to?

It reminds me a lot of the housing bubble, just a matter of time before it drops and you lose most of your investment.

If its such a great investment, and the dollar is going to drop in value, why such a big push to sell it to investors for the American dollar?

My money is going into real estate, Land always has an intrinsic value and no more is being made. If the economy fails I will always have a place to call home and grow and raise my own food if needed. Livestock, Timber, Animal feed, Vegetable crops, will all be more valuable than Gold in a time of crises. After the RV i will have more than enough to be comfortable, but i will be hedging my bets with raw and developed land.

• Upvote 1