Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Plan

Upgradable

What is "The Plan"?

Where can I find a copy of "The Plan"?

Who wrote "The Plan"?

Is "The Plan" even real?

I am a relative newbie to this investment, but have been working hard on educating myself and discerning between news and rumor. I have heard a lot of allusion to "The Plan" but have never had it defined or explained to me. I think I would better understand some peoples' perspective on the future of this investment if I knew more about it.

What is "The Plan"?

Who wrote "The Plan"?

Is "The Plan" even real?

I am a relative newbie to this investment, but have been working hard on educating myself and discerning between news and rumor. I have heard a lot of allusion to "The Plan" but have never had it defined or explained to me. I think I would better understand some peoples' perspective on the future of this investment if I knew more about it.

Just to make it easier for you on here...it's all rumors!! Don't mortgage your house.

No problem. The interesting part, which has been discussed. If you go to page 25, they say 154 billion dinars equals 131 billion dollars (Alternative One (1)). If you divide 131/154 = .86. Alternative One (2), they say 180 billion dinars equals 154 billion dinars, divide 154 by 180, you get .86. On page 26, if you multiply 2,150,000 barrels per day x $60 per barrel x 365 days per year and divide this number by what they say it equates to in dinars, $55,089,000,000 dinars, guess what you get . . . .86.

Interesting, to me at least. You can also see over the next five years they have oil from 60 to 68. It is now over $90 per barrel, and their output will likely be more than 2,150,000 barrels per day. Could imply this means based on their conservative numbers, could afford a higher RV????

• Upvote 7

No problem. The interesting part, which has been discussed. If you go to page 25, they say 154 billion dinars equals 131 billion dollars (Alternative One (1)). If you divide 131/154 = .86. Alternative One (2), they say 180 billion dinars equals 154 billion dinars, divide 154 by 180, you get .86. On page 26, if you multiply 2,150,000 barrels per day x $60 per barrel x 365 days per year and divide this number by what they say it equates to in dinars, $55,089,000,000 dinars, guess what you get . . . .86.

Interesting, to me at least. You can also see over the next five years they have oil from 60 to 68. It is now over $90 per barrel, and their output will likely be more than 2,150,000 barrels per day. Could imply this means based on their conservative numbers, could afford a higher RV????

Dude, you just condensed 192 pages into 2 paragraphs for alot of people. Now that is what I'm talking about. B)

• Upvote 2

What is "The Plan"?

Who wrote "The Plan"?

Is "The Plan" even real?

This is not the "plan" I refer to......the one I refer to is supposedly written by Bush, Chaney and the other fed guy. The one that tells how the Bush admin organized fall of Iraq based on BS intelligence so the US could control the oil of the future. The one that says the US orchestrated the rise of democracy in a region of the world where none existed before so we could control not only the price of oil, but to lock in a guarranteed price vs trillions of dinar in our own fed reserve system. The one that pays for the entire war effort when the RV takes place and gets the entire civilzed world back on their feet financially with this RV takes place. The pieces on fractional banking show how the RV actually costs Iraq very little cash and everybody is a winner......THAT PLAN.

And you won't find it in print by the actual authors antwhere........it's only to be found inside conspiracy theories with the architecs being the secret group of people who control the vast majority of the worlds money and central banks......THAT PLAN.

Mind you...I've never seen it either and it is all speculation and theory, but it's out there and you can find copies of it from a few who are said to have the inside track with one of the original authors. It makes for interesting reading, it's a fictional story that conveniently fall into to place with a lot of the facts of the circumstances and events happening now. :ph34r:

and this should be in the rumor section....I think B)

• Upvote 2

I agree with you 100%, not very popular on here probably, but there were much bigger threats, and still are, to us than Saddam ever was. The leak of the CIA lady also whose husband vehemently refuted the enriched uranium story was also a little fishy :)

But, I have bought dinars, and if I cash in, I will have the Plan to thank, so I guess I am guilty of supporting it in a roundabout way.

This is not the "plan" I refer to......the one I refer to is supposedly written by Bush, Chaney and the other fed guy. The one that tells how the Bush admin organized fall of Iraq based on BS intelligence so the US could control the oil of the future. The one that says the US orchestrated the rise of democracy in a region of the world where none existed before so we could control not only the price of oil, but to lock in a guarranteed price vs trillions of dinar in our own fed reserve system. The one that pays for the entire war effort when the RV takes place and gets the entire civilzed world back on their feet financially with this RV takes place. The pieces on fractional banking show how the RV actually costs Iraq very little cash and everybody is a winner......THAT PLAN.

And you won't find it in print by the actual authors antwhere........it's only to be found inside conspiracy theories with the architecs being the secret group of people who control the vast majority of the worlds money and central banks......THAT PLAN.

Mind you...I've never seen it either and it is all speculation and theory, but it's out there and you can find copies of it from a few who are said to have the inside track with one of the original authors. It makes for interesting reading, it's a fictional story that conveniently fall into to place with a lot of the facts of the circumstances and events happening now. :ph34r:

and this should be in the rumor section....I think B)

Was it co-authored by Robert Patterson? :o

Here's Bush's part ....

"We need too get there oil so lets go too war and takeit."

-Goerge W. Bush

I was going to reply with "the only thing G.W. could co-author is his name, but I don't know if Big Daddy would be willing to!"

Your response is much funnier!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

lawdog32, on 12 January 2011 - 03:02 PM, said:

Upgradable, it was authored by Cheney and co-authored by Bush.

Here's Bush's part ....

"We need too get there oil so lets go too war and takeit."

-Goerge W. Bush

The thought of Rosco P. Coltrane (Bush) and J.D. (Boss) Hogg (Cheney) co-authoring anything more than a pizza order is comical in and of itself. :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Upgradable,

There have been multiple plans from multiple organizations which has "Morphed" into the current UNDAF plan which was signed in May 2010. The link below will take you to a library of documents which link deeper to further documents relating to this massive project. Nevertheless, my recommendation is that you start with the following:

• IMF CR's (Country Reports) dating back to 2003
  • World Bank DPL -- February 2010
  • Paris Club Agreement

When you're done with those, "ping" me and then I'll direct you to further critical data points.

Enjoy,

Scooter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME" --

INSTRUCTIONS BELOW

SummaryV5-Instructions.png

I just want to say hi, this is my first post, just wanted to say, I talked to my banker today. He told me we would not beable to cash in, so I asked him why. He told me that the Dinar would not be revalued until net year. If anyone believes this or not, please let me know what you think.

LOV

I just want to say hi, this is my first post, just wanted to say, I talked to my banker today. He told me we would not beable to cash in, so I asked him why. He told me that the Dinar would not be revalued until net year. If anyone believes this or not, please let me know what you think.

LOV

Lov. first let me say welcome to DV. There is alot of info some intel and most rumor. Your banker sure does not know when. Neither does anyone else. But, Iraq. I can say we are closer today than we were yesterday. I have been in this for 5 years. I do believe we are very close. Thanks alot.