Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

With all the negativity and short fuses lately, I wonder if we all try to respond to threads with meaningful or heartfelt responses, either in agreeance or not, and stay ON TOPIC instead of bashing folks that disagree, if we could get this board back moving in a constructive direction?

When I registered here at DinarVets, I did so after searching and reading other forums to find one that fit me best. DV gives good news articles, has imaginative critical thinkers, and does post "intel" and chats from other forums so that each of us can winnow through the information and come to conclusions for ourselves.

Let's get back to that intention, and we'll all be so prepared by the time the RV happens that we'll be patting each other on the back saying "Job Well Done!"

~uppy's :twocents: , soon to revalue!

• Upvote 2

With all the negativity and short fuses lately, I wonder if we all try to respond to threads with meaningful or heartfelt responses, either in agreeance or not, and stay ON TOPIC instead of bashing folks that disagree, if we could get this board back moving in a constructive direction?

When I registered here at DinarVets, I did so after searching and reading other forums to find one that fit me best. DV gives good news articles, has imaginative critical thinkers, and does post "intel" and chats from other forums so that each of us can winnow through the information and come to conclusions for ourselves.

Let's get back to that intention, and we'll all be so prepared by the time the RV happens that we'll be patting each other on the back saying "Job Well Done!"

Amen!!!! :)

I second that!

It seems of late there has been a dearth of useful or relevant information regarding the dinar. That is, if you look outside of the pumpers rumors. Given that void there seems to be a need for folks to fill the emptiness with innocuous points, polls about nothing, elementary questions and such. The caliber of investors that are now involved in this venture is a bit down from where this first began. One can tell just by the amount of language corrections seemingly necessary in many posts these days. This is no longer an adults only arena.

It seems of late there has been a dearth of useful or relevant information regarding the dinar. That is, if you look outside of the pumpers rumors. Given that void there seems to be a need for folks to fill the emptiness with innocuous points, polls about nothing, elementary questions and such. The caliber of investors that are now involved in this venture is a bit down from where this first began. One can tell just by the amount of language corrections seemingly necessary in many posts these days. This is no longer an adults only arena.

Good call.

Death and Life is in the power of the tongue. Please choose to speak life and not death. We often kill people with our word.

I am here to say be encouraged. We all are longing for the same end result here. An RV! So I choose to speak life into our investment. I choose to speak life and positivity to everyone reading.

Let's all continue to have FAITH. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen, Hebrews 11:1.

Death and Life is in the power of the tongue. Please choose to speak life and not death. We often kill people with our word.

I am here to say be encouraged. We all are longing for the same end result here. An RV! So I choose to speak life into our investment. I choose to speak life and positivity to everyone reading.

Let's all continue to have FAITH. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen, Hebrews 11:1.

Amen. It does upset me some when anyone wants to mention scripture or God or Jesus or how they believe this is a blessing from God and is cut down for it. All good things come from God. This blessing, a chance to be a part of this R.V. is from God. That is how I feel and believe. So if that bothers anyone, don't read my posts.